Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Can't wait for Halo Mythos!

OP ley machine57

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I just hope we'll get some news on it soon. Haven't really heard anything on it yet. Though I saw Grim basically confirming that it was still a thing a few months ago.
yea I asked him on twitter and he said its coming with within a few weeks
I just hope we'll get some news on it soon. Haven't really heard anything on it yet. Though I saw Grim basically confirming that it was still a thing a few months ago.
Oh, it's DEFINITELY still a thing.
Oh, it's DEFINITELY still a thing.
HELL YES! :D
yea I asked him on twitter and he said its coming with within a few weeks
Sweet!
Can't wait to get them in your hands, folks. <3
I have to wait the 6th day of October to buy it on amazon.it D:
Pelux94 wrote:
says September for me and I live in the united states
Pelux94 wrote:
says September for me and I live in the united states
Yeah, I know...but I should pay the dogana, and with that money I could by Tales from Slispace so...
I read the news that talks more about Mythos and it sounds great. It made me quite excited for it, though i found out there is only a physical copy and there is no way I'm buying a physical book. An audiobook would make everything so much easier but no audiobook as well. I'm just gonna check the forums intently after Mythos has been released for spoilers in case it never get a digital version.
I read the news that talks more about Mythos and it sounds great. It made me quite excited for it, though i found out there is only a physical copy and there is no way I'm buying a physical book. An audiobook would make everything so much easier but no audiobook as well. I'm just gonna check the forums intently after Mythos has been released for spoilers in case it never get a digital version.
I think you're sort of missing the point for why HALO MYTHOS is a physical book... it's very essential that it is. Not saying that an audio book wouldn't be interesting in its own way or even a digital version to take on the fly BUT for the purpose and essence of what HALO MYTHOS is, being a physical book is vital first and foremost.

Maybe you should take a chance, dive in, and order the book... I highly doubt you would be disappointed at all.
Can't wait to get them in your hands, folks. <3
Ok Grim...

I'd like to please ask one question about the book that I don't know yet...

What is the cover of the book made out of? Is it of some sort of high quality print and feel? -or- Is it just a generic hard cover with a plastic graphic slid over the top?

Ok... that sort of looks like multiple questions but basically I want to know what the cover of the book is made out of and what kind of quality we should be expecting. To me, a quality book cover would be a nice 'cherry on top' for me and others especially for the type of book that Halo Mythos is.
Hope it clears up a lot. I know tales from slip space is suppose to clear up cortana and her motives.

Grim: will Halo Mythos and tales from slipspace be available by Ebook?
I can't wait as well, it's going to be so awesome to read on the history of Halo in such a storybook fashion.
You guys realize how much you're getting ripped off, right?
It's essentially just a reprint of the old Halo encyclopedia with a few new artworks that are probably already view-able online for free and info you can already get from the various Halo wikis at no charge. Though I wouldn't doubt there's some mistakes in it anyway with names, dates, facts, etc. I mean if you're a die-hard collector of everything Halo regardless, then that's fine...but for those that think this is something new and amazing I highly doubt it's everything it's been cracked up to be. Just might be best to exercise a little caution before shelling out your hard earned $$.
Here is another pic about Mythos, posted on Twitter by @HaloTeam343CF. Link.
I do hope Halo: Mythos does in some way fix up some of the issues with the stats for some of the weapons that Bungie introduced some time ago, specifically the issues with the Brute Spiker and Needler (who's projectiles are incredibly slow and deliver as much kinetic energy as an arrow fired by a bow, if not less (you'd think Brute weapons would do incredible damaze to a person, not something that would bounce off armour), and the mass of the Spiker's rounds are far too light), and the Plasma Rifle and its Brute variant (which is exactly the same word for word, figure by figure despite the a Brute Plasma Rifle dealing more damage per shot and has a higher rate of fire).
I'm very excited for it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2