Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Canon Fodder 1-15-15: Just Getting Started

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Welcome to the new and evolved Canon Fodder, your cozy little corner of HaloWaypoint.com perfect for those who long to surround themselves with the ever-expanding Halo narrative. This week we take a look at what to expect from this feature, as well as highlighting a few of our newest Universe entries.

Read more here...

-Grim
Welcome to the new and evolved Canon Fodder, your cozy little corner of HaloWaypoint.com perfect for those who long to surround themselves with the ever-expanding Halo narrative. This week we take a look at what to expect from this feature, as well as highlighting a few of our newest Universe entries.

Read more here...

-Grim
Cant wait. :D (Will Catalog get its own say in anything that happens with this also? Would be a good way to use the Character)
Catalog and I have discussions many times a day, lol. It wouldn't surprise me to see him make an appearance in some way.
Man I've been needing my story fix!! Looking forward to this!
Trust me, we're excited too! :-)
I'm super excited! More covie info! May aska question though on one of the newest entries. What globular cluster is close to the Sangheili home system? I've been looking for potential candidates for a few months now.
Thank You so much for this Grimm. You have a great Job. I love and cherish the lore so much it is our identity for a lot of us. You have no idea how much it means to hear more about it. Thank You.
I see what your doing 343 Industries. 😉 😉 😉

Refreshing to see many new Jiralhanae entries...
  1. An illectual and diplomatic Jiralhanae Chieftain, known as Lydus, is offered the chance to re-unite his species into a viable government.
  2. The Jiralhanae alpha packs and clans are rumored to be re-establishing strength and forming a warband of their own, in the wake of post Human-Covenant War.
  3. The Fist of Rukt, a fearful and ceremonial hammer of the Jiralhanae, is a uniting symbol of the Jiralhanae people... and the whereabouts of such a weapon is unknown, during the defeat of Tartarus on Installation 05?
I think that the a unknown Jiralhanae Chieftain has the Fist of Rukt and is uniting his people into a great warband for preparation against the Sangheili (ie. Halo: Evolutions)... this could be the excuse for the Swords of Sanghelios and the Servants of Abiding Truth to temporarily ally against a common foe... a foreshadowed message in Halo: Legends about creating peace...

Note: This could also mean that the Fist of Rukt, could be a legendary Gravity Hammer, in Halo 5: Guardians.
Brother Grimm from me and the rest of Spacebattler Halo fans, your hard work is well appreciated!

Quick question: When will we get info on the new UNSC battleship and light carrier armanents or a story of the UNSC Dawn under Heaven or the "pride of the UNSC" the UNSC Trafalgar?
Yay grim! More incoming yay! Also I see there is a sort of funny jab at those criticizing the scorpion's design. At least it goes fast.
Sweet, looks good and can't wait for more!
Thank you for continuing to expand upon the lore. The little details are what make the Halo Universe one of my favorites :D
o.O Just figure out the ending to Halo 7!!! John-117 combines all the legendary pieces of weaponry and armor... creating JOHN THE SUN GOD!!! He leaves the galaxy in darkness with all the suns in his possession and burns the Precursors and the Flood.
The entry on the Fist of Rukt is certainly really nice... Fist of Rukt as a Legendary weapon in Halo 5 confirmed. Power weapon on Grifball court. 343 pls. Would more in depth articles mean a hint at future additions, in game or otherwise? Considering the pages on the crew of The Spirit of Fire were among the first releases... Halo Wars 2 lets go. Looking forward to more. :D
Thank you! I love your Universe section, and I look forward to learning more interesting tidbits! Are we gonna learn every Spartan-II's last name (including John's)?
I'm looking forward to seeing how Catalog chooses to reengage the community after all this time... And if Catalog will offer an explanation as to his extended absence.
I'm looking forward to seeing how Catalog chooses to reengage the community after all this time... And if Catalog will offer an explanation as to his extended absence.
I wonder... when the Flood return he may be infected with the Logic Plague? And offer corrupt or bias correspondence...
Syxnrgy wrote:

I wonder... when the Flood return he may be infected with the Logic Plague? And offer corrupt or bias correspondence...
Note the Catalog is still around. I mean it still posts. Last post by it was on the 4th January xD
I’ve always thought that the Pelican was faster. The Scorpion´s speed is amazing! It is really fast, faster than any current tank!
Syxnrgy wrote:

Well I thought much of his communiqué fell into the latter category as it was... I'm a little bitter because I posted a couple, well thought out queries over the weeks and Catalog never replied. I specifically tailored the questions to be fully answerable (non canon-threatening) and ensured to only post a few, so as to not oversaturate the thread. But some people just went nuts posting literally hundreds of queries, and those seemed to be the ones that got rewarded with a couple answers.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2