Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Canon Fodder 10-17-15: Sending Out an SOS

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
This week in Canon Fodder, we talk campaign, alien politics, and more.

Read more here...

<3
Grim
Good stuff! Just an FYI for those who have not seen the recent campaign footage, there is a bit of a spoiler in the
Sunaion universe entry.
ily grim bby
Neat, I look forward to lore bits. We're seeing new Covenant ships, so I vote for articles about them.
Neat, I look forward to lore bits. We're seeing new Covenant ships, so I vote for articles about them.
We'll definitely talk a bit more about the new ships fairly soon.
Nice Canon Fodder Grim. It's interesting to see that Sanghelios lost over half its population due to the civil war.

Reads the Sunaion entry. Sees the mention on Jul M'dama.

my reaction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cfrNmiRjc8
Wait whoa big spoiler in the Suianon entry. Seriously though, how did that one get through? You guys do a great job in curating Halo lore but that spoiler was a big "no-no."
So excited for this most excellent Unggoy. I already want him or her to get his or her own novella.
TheCliffer wrote:
Good stuff! Just an FYI for those who have not seen the recent campaign footage, there is a bit of a spoiler in the
Sunaion universe entry.
Oh man! I really wish I had read this before I read the universe entry. Great article as always though grim :)
I like that picture of the Grunt and Elite sitting together.
S004 Argos wrote:
So does this mean that there are grunts that sided with the Arbiter?
CINCL wrote:
Wait whoa big spoiler in the Suianon entry. Seriously though, how did that one get through? You guys do a great job in curating Halo lore but that spoiler was a big "no-no."
It's been pulled. It's something that's been present in pretty much all the current campaign streams, but I absolutely agree it should have remained omitted for now.
I'm interested in that unggoy, but what others said too.

I also hope we get detailed enough looks at the weapons and so on, like the kinetic bolts on weapons!

One more Canon Fodder until it launches, eh?

Image what the Sangheili history is like...
CINCL wrote:
It's been pulled. It's something that's been present in pretty much all the current campaign streams, but I absolutely agree it should have remained omitted for now.
Thanks for the quick response Grim. Again, everything is on here is great, love all the new lore. You're also correct that it's probably not a huge secret, was just surprised. Good luck with the run up to launch!
S004 Argos wrote:
He always had Grunts on his side.
S004 Argos wrote:
Grunts and Hunters were seen siding with the Arbiter in Halo 2.
S004 Argos wrote:
Grunts and Hunters were seen siding with the Arbiter in Halo 2.
More crucially, does this mean we get Grunt allies again? I always did my best to keep them alive in Halo 2. They were always so grateful when I saved them from Sentinels.
GrimBrother One, on behalf of the Halopedia community. You are killing us with your teasing of new articles and can not wait for them. :)
We'll definitely talk a bit more about the new ships fairly soon.
*slips 5cR under the space table*

I can't wait to see the good job you do!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3