Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Canon Fodder 10-30-15: Reqlamation Begins

OP GrimBrother One

This week in Canon Fodder, we celebrate an exciting launch week for Halo 5: Guardians.

Read more here...

<3
Grim
DECIMATOR... something they plan to add to the game at a later date? Mark VB would be nice too, since Naomi's Mark VII was made to look like it. Well, that and it's Noble Six's look.
Holy -Yoink- !! They managed to hold off the covies for three years :O
Where can I get their air force?
Is that GrimBrother One I see playing with ReadyUpLive? I think it is ;)

Edit: Also, I'd really like to see the AV-22 Sparrowhawk added to Halo 5 as a UNSC counter to the Phaeton.
I like the new entries a lot! Lots of nice info!
Woo hoo, I got one of my questions answered. Very interested to have some insight into Jul's field record in the Covenant War, and the fact that Jul had an ORS Cruiser during the war. *eyes on my ORS model* I think I know what to call my ship.

Anyway, great article Grim.
I like Frankies arm hair, and Jeff Easterlings ears. Strange right?
Thanks again for another Cannon Fodder, Grim.
Another good issue, good to get more background on Jul.
Excellent Canon Fodder as always, Grim! So, was Meridian defended by the local UNSC Air Force garrison or did the colony have its own aerial militia? After all, Tanaka indicates the UNSC left the world to its fate after the initial attack.
Loved the behind the scenes look at Fall of Reach with Sequence, they really did an amazing job on the animation. Still can't believe myself and some Section 3 members got to be a part of it, so looking forward to getting the Blu Ray when it releases. If you've seen it, I'm the bearded dude on the left :D Need to go back an watch the cast roundtable again, I nearly fainted from excitement during the live broadcast (did not expect to be featured haha)

*edit* So I just watched the cast roundtable - Spartan Locke is a Fender Strat CONFIRMED!
stckrboy wrote:
Loved the behind the scenes look at Fall of Reach with Sequence, they really did an amazing job on the animation. Still can't believe myself and some Section 3 members got to be a part of it, so looking forward to getting the Blu Ray when it releases. If you've seen it, I'm the bearded dude on the left :D Need to go back an watch the cast roundtable again, I nearly fainted from excitement during the live broadcast (did not expect to be featured haha)

*edit* So I just watched the cast roundtable - Spartan Locke is a Fender Strat CONFIRMED!
Congrats on becoming part of the universe! ;-)

Those roundtables were such a blast to film. Such incredible talent pouring real passion for Halo into each and every one of their respective roles.
I have a question. Josh Holmes said that the Mark IV and V helmets will be added to the game, but does that mean just the helmets or is there a chance we'll get the full armor too? We already know what Mark V would look like and I'd kinda like to see that sweet Mark IV in the game too.
Time to set sights on Halo Wars 2? Time to det sights on Halo Wars 2.

Money's on Castor being the Jiralhanae Army Commander from the first game.
BaconShelf wrote:
Time to set sights on Halo Wars 2? Time to det sights on Halo Wars 2.

Money's on Castor being the Jiralhanae Army Commander from the first game.
Eh, I dunno about Castor... he seemed pretty nice at the end of Last Light.
I have a question. What is the story behind the Sangheili Blockade Runner and Man-O-War?
I have a question. What is the story behind the Sangheili Blockade Runner and Man-O-War?
If you play halo 5, the blockade runner is referred to as a corvette. However, there are 4 new ships in Halo 4 and one of them (the one with the twin engines where the map Truth is set on is a corvette. So maybe the blockade runner is something else? In any case, expect something in a future canon fodder.
TGLT BL4cK wrote:
If you play halo 5, the blockade runner is referred to as a corvette. However, there are 4 new ships in Halo 4 and one of them (the one with the twin engines where the map Truth is set on is a corvette. So maybe the blockade runner is something else? In any case, expect something in a future canon fodder.
It is referred to as a corvette once, in the middle of a hectic battle, I would assume the class is Corvette the role would be blockade runner.

@GrimBrotherOne - PLEEEEZ talk about the new ships in Halo 5 next canon fodder. I will braid your hair if you do!
TGLT BL4cK wrote:
Another weird ship I saw was right in the intro, when Osiris was jumping down and begining to pass ships, they passed some ship that almost looked like a seashell.
Absolutely with the ship questions. Also would be interesting to get some information on how the ground and space forces of the Covenant are organized tactically. Are they branches like the UNSC, or one single unified entity?