Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Canon Fodder 11-16-15: Fifty Caliber

OP

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Quote:
Quote:
ALL HAIL GRIM. ALL HAIL THE MASTER OF THE LORE. ALL HAIL.
(Commences chanting in San'Shyuum)
Lol while your kind words/chants are indeed appreciated, I'd be remiss to not remind folks that it's an incredibly passionate team of folks who work hard to craft and curate the Halo universe. :-)
Perhaps this team could tell us what their favorite aspects of the Halo Universe are in a future Canon Fodder?
Quote:
The Greg Bear trilogy and the dynamic duo of Ur Didact and Iso Disdact. What happened to Iso anyway? Cryptum? I know he set Riser (and the rest of humanity) up on Erde-Tyrene but did he and the other Forerunners just decide to die off after that? #CanonFodder
I honestly think they left the galaxy in self-imposed exile to Path Kethona. After all, we know the location is clear of Flood and Precursor structures...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ALL HAIL GRIM. ALL HAIL THE MASTER OF THE LORE. ALL HAIL.
(Commences chanting in San'Shyuum)
Lol while your kind words/chants are indeed appreciated, I'd be remiss to not remind folks that it's an incredibly passionate team of folks who work hard to craft and curate the Halo universe. :-)
Perhaps this team could tell us what their favorite aspects of the Halo Universe are in a future Canon Fodder?
Not a bad idea at all. I'll toss into the ring :-)
Yeah that would be a cool idea, I'd love to see / hear a bit more from the rest of the team. The Universe behind the Universe :)
Quote:
Thanks for doing these Grim, they are always an interesting and informative read.
I have to agree with Dtape467! Love the new ONI Files section too and I always anticipate the next drop and new pictures you include in the articles.
I can't believe how much I forgot in the old ONI files. Thank you so much for making these easily accessible now--this is wonderful!
I'm Loving the ONI files. Some much to learn, and relearn.
Quote:
I can't believe how much I forgot in the old ONI files. Thank you so much for making these easily accessible now--this is wonderful!
Nudge nudge. You can also use my "Halo Story and where to find it V2" thread to see potential other stuff he may put up later ;)
Quote:
Quote:
I can't believe how much I forgot in the old ONI files. Thank you so much for making these easily accessible now--this is wonderful!
Nudge nudge. You can also use my "Halo Story and where to find it V2" thread to see potential other stuff he may put up later ;)
Awesome, thanks! :)
FIRST of all, HAPPY 50th on canon fodder grim and the ONI Files are awesome! Often times I'd forget and remember them at a moment's notice.
#CanonFodder
Interesting as always.
Thank you Grim for all you have done!
Canon Fodder in the way! Thank's :)
Great job, Grim! I love Canon Fodder, the way you talk about the universe... Thanks for all! :D
Quote:
Great job, Grim! I love Canon Fodder, the way you talk about the universe... Thanks for all! :D
At least someone from 343 is taking the time to explain the universe of halo that otherwise would have been left out.
The first 50 weeks have been awesome and I hope for many more! The Argent Moon article was a pretty interesting read
Amazing issue, grim. Probably the best by-far.
Posting for giveaway!
Not sure how I managed to go so long without knowledge of Canon Fodder but I'm glad I found it now. Lots to catch up on.
Favourite part of the extended lore is the massive fleet battles.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5