Canon Fodder 11-16-15: Fifty Caliber

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
ALL HAIL GRIM. ALL HAIL THE MASTER OF THE LORE. ALL HAIL.
(Commences chanting in San'Shyuum)
Lol while your kind words/chants are indeed appreciated, I'd be remiss to not remind folks that it's an incredibly passionate team of folks who work hard to craft and curate the Halo universe. :-)
Perhaps this team could tell us what their favorite aspects of the Halo Universe are in a future Canon Fodder?
The Greg Bear trilogy and the dynamic duo of Ur Didact and Iso Disdact. What happened to Iso anyway? Cryptum? I know he set Riser (and the rest of humanity) up on Erde-Tyrene but did he and the other Forerunners just decide to die off after that? #CanonFodder
I honestly think they left the galaxy in self-imposed exile to Path Kethona. After all, we know the location is clear of Flood and Precursor structures...
ALL HAIL GRIM. ALL HAIL THE MASTER OF THE LORE. ALL HAIL.
(Commences chanting in San'Shyuum)
Lol while your kind words/chants are indeed appreciated, I'd be remiss to not remind folks that it's an incredibly passionate team of folks who work hard to craft and curate the Halo universe. :-)
Perhaps this team could tell us what their favorite aspects of the Halo Universe are in a future Canon Fodder?
Not a bad idea at all. I'll toss into the ring :-)
Yeah that would be a cool idea, I'd love to see / hear a bit more from the rest of the team. The Universe behind the Universe :)
Dtape467 wrote:
Thanks for doing these Grim, they are always an interesting and informative read.
I have to agree with Dtape467! Love the new ONI Files section too and I always anticipate the next drop and new pictures you include in the articles.
I can't believe how much I forgot in the old ONI files. Thank you so much for making these easily accessible now--this is wonderful!
I'm Loving the ONI files. Some much to learn, and relearn.
ML526 wrote:
I can't believe how much I forgot in the old ONI files. Thank you so much for making these easily accessible now--this is wonderful!
Nudge nudge. You can also use my "Halo Story and where to find it V2" thread to see potential other stuff he may put up later ;)
CIA391 wrote:
ML526 wrote:
Nudge nudge. You can also use my "Halo Story and where to find it V2" thread to see potential other stuff he may put up later ;)
Awesome, thanks! :)
FIRST of all, HAPPY 50th on canon fodder grim and the ONI Files are awesome! Often times I'd forget and remember them at a moment's notice.
#CanonFodder
Interesting as always.
Thank you Grim for all you have done!
Canon Fodder in the way! Thank's :)
Great job, Grim! I love Canon Fodder, the way you talk about the universe... Thanks for all! :D
NessunoY59 wrote:
Great job, Grim! I love Canon Fodder, the way you talk about the universe... Thanks for all! :D
At least someone from 343 is taking the time to explain the universe of halo that otherwise would have been left out.
The first 50 weeks have been awesome and I hope for many more! The Argent Moon article was a pretty interesting read
Amazing issue, grim. Probably the best by-far.
Posting for giveaway!
Not sure how I managed to go so long without knowledge of Canon Fodder but I'm glad I found it now. Lots to catch up on.
Favourite part of the extended lore is the massive fleet battles.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5