Canon Fodder 12-23-15: Holiday Shipping

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
This week in Canon Fodder, we spread some holiday cheer with some festive fleet fiction!

Read more here...

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, my beloved Legion of the Lore.

<3
Grim
I was wondering when these would be shown, and it does not disappoint in the least!

Have a happy holidays Grimm.
I was wondering when these would be shown, and it does not disappoint in the least!

Have a happy holidays Grimm.
You as well!
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Awesome post Grim!

Happy holidays to you and the rest of 343 !
I thought I saw a tease for explaining those ships a few weeks ago, Thanks for the Christmas Eve Eve update!
Nice issue. Glad to have some more information on those ships.

I have a question, though: if community Forge maps get added into matchmaking, will they get canonical back stories like the BTB maps did?
Nice to see more ship's Grim and adding Exuberant Witness to the universe entries.
Seeing these Ships again is like getting coal for Christmas, especially seeing them alongside the classic designs in the comparison

Spoiler:
Show
Seeing these Ships again is like getting coal for Christmas, especially seeing them alongside the classic designs in the comparison
Well these are classic Sangheili designs, and I thought that was pretty cool to see. It makes a lot of sense now, with the Covenant gone you can steal ships or use what you had.
Uhh, you don't get to bring memes
he just did.
Well these are classic Sangheili designs, and I thought that was pretty cool to see. It makes a lot of sense now, with the Covenant gone you can steal ships or use what you had.
You could write a thousand page essay on the origin and lore of Covenant ship designs and I still wouldn't care. My main issue is that, like everything designed for the Covenant post-Halo Reach (with the exception of that Cruiser in Fleet Battles), look ugly as sin.
Uhh, you don't get to bring memes
Lolz you must be new here. ;)
You could write a thousand page essay on the origin and lore of Covenant ship designs and I still wouldn't care. My main issue is that, like everything designed for the Covenant post-Halo Reach (with the exception of that Cruiser in Fleet Battles), look ugly as sin.
I will agree the Covenant ships look better. I loved the cruisers and carriers. But the old designs are interesting.
...in your opinion.
This week in Canon Fodder, we spread some holiday cheer with some festive fleet fiction!

Read more here...

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, my beloved Legion of the Lore.

<3
Grim
Awesome Fodder Grim! Loved the info on the new ships and loved to see both old and new ships together.
Also, awesome to have a article on Exuberant.
May I ask you, next week could we have an article about Rtas 'Vadum and Tul 'Juran? That would be awesome!
And last, but not least, good christmas to you :)
This made me a lil curious. Do monitors all use the same type of shell or are there different varients for different situations. Seeing that 031 article really made me think about that. Simply cause of 343's different look thoughout the games.
CIA391 wrote:
This made me a lil curious. Do monitors all use the same type of shell or are there different varients for different situations. Seeing that 031 article really made me think about that. Simply cause of 343's different look thoughout the games.
I think it's more of a design retconning. See how Exuberant have the new design of Spark and Penitent in Halo 2 Anniversary.

Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6