OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
Would onyx be considered a more advanced version of the one from broken circle, since it hides in slispace? Or perhaps the broken circle one is newer since they later realized the flood/precursors could mess with slipspace, thus a more mundane hiding mechanism was needed.
Man I had several good questions to ask. I waited till at the last minute to find out it was too late. I should stop hesitating and thinking to hard lol!
Btw great job GrimBro.
Good to know.
It was really interesting to learn that the Lekgolo from Halo:Nightfall weren't actually originally Covenant. But natives to the ring. You said thousands of plans tried and failed, does that mean the Forerunners were planning to use Lekgolo as way to destroy the flood?

Yes since they seem to feed on everything and cannot be infected the forerunners would use them to feed on flood and the tech they consumed. And Hunter Armor Cool.
Thanks Locke! Good Luck hunting 117! ;)
Also, there seems to be something wrong with high charity's article.

"Diameter:0.95 G"
Grim, could you clarify a certain point that's been nagging me for years? If the Headhunters and "cat 2s" (e.g. Noble, Gauntlet, Red, and Echo Teams) were pulled from their original companies after graduation, how were there still 300 Spartans each in PROMETHEUS and TORPEDO? For example, who filled the gap in Beta Company after Kat's reassignment to Noble Team? Do the numerous washouts from Alpha and Beta Companies (197 and 118, respectively) have anything to do with this?

On a related note, is there any connection between Gauntlet, Red, and Echo and the dead Spartans seen in "Lone Wolf"?
erickyboo wrote:
Also, there seems to be something wrong with high charity's article.

"Diameter:0.95 G"
Fixed that, thanks for the catch!
Also not to nitpick but you've spelt Ivanoff station wrong.
Interesting information both with the queries and the new entries. Much appreciated Grim!. :D
Loved it.
Also not to nitpick but you've spelt Ivanoff station wrong.
NO U.

Also, not to nitpick but you've spelled spelt wrong. ;-)

(fixed Ivanoff <3)
You can't ignore the questions about Team Saber forever Franchise Team!

;)
Finally, I can rest easy knowing that the Moa will live on. Here's hoping they appear in the games once more.
So, that was a War Sphinx's eye and NOT Gamma Halo's Monitor? Far out.
Sorry I'm from the UK, it's pretty amazing how much grammar varies between our countries, spelt is correct where I'm from but spelled is also acceptable but that's more or less American English so it's quite uncommon here lol.
I really hope you guys get the appreciation deserved for the Cannon Fodder articles. This has been something I and other lore fans wanted for years and having it seems like a Halo Christmas every week.The questions are taken seriously and actual information is given with the universe descriptions. All of you deserve praise for the work being done each week and hopefully this lasts a long while.
I kinda wish we could have gotten a little more info on the Song of Retribution. Most of the information posted was stuff we already knew about. The first paragraph for example is from the Halo 4: Essential Visual Guide word-for-word. I was hoping we might learn about her combat record during the war. Did she participate in any battles we're aware of, or maybe ones we're not aware of? Where was she when Jul 'Mdama found her and added her to his fleet? Did the Song of Retribution ever engage the Shadow of Intent in battle? Where exactly did she go during Halo 4's campaign? She left the Dawn's debris after his forces launched to assault it, but where was she after the Ur-Didact awoke and took command of the Mantle's Approach? Where was she when the Infinity was at Requiem the second time? All we got was that she "participated in a series of campaigns on Requiem before eventually fleeing the doomed planet." We never actually see her in Campaign or Spartan Ops though, so that description is a little vague.
This is fantastic!!! Finally we get to know the famous arrowhead’s class.

These two destroyer classes, the DDS, the ORS and Epoch. It is nice to see how naval topics are getting the attention they deserve.

Canon Fodder is a great addition to the forums. Thanks 343!!
Thank you for answering my question about Locke's armor!
Love the new info Grim! Honestly, I think you guys at 343 are doing a whole lot more with the lore than Bungie ever did, so I thank you and everyone else there sincerely for providing us these opportunities to have answers to unexplained questions. I'll see you in the next Q&A!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6