Canon Fodder 3-12-15: Novel Ideas

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
This week in Canon Fodder, we book your tickets to upcoming Halo fiction, chat with a renowned janitorial engineer, and add new entries to the Universe.

Read more here...

<3
Grim
Joe Staten! Peter David! Troy Denning! I just shed tears of joy!
Halo: Hunters in the Dark... dear lord man details, these novels can not come soon enough!!
This week in Canon Fodder, we book your tickets to upcoming Halo fiction, chat with a renowned janitorial engineer, and add new entries to the Universe.

Read more here...

<3
Grim
Brother Grim, will the digital releases later get physical releases? I'm holding off on buying new blood because I really would prefer a physical book than a file.
Woohoo! Woohoo! Halo's heading off on the great expansion! Yay! Good job guys! What a pleasant surprise! Great job! Yay! Woooooooh.

Liked this week's articles too. But, I don't see the banshee's gallery. Nice job still.
So, five new novels this year, eh? OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING AND JOE STATEN IS GETTING BACK INTO HALO I CAN'T EVEN!

</fangirling></spazzing></literallydies>
erickyboo wrote:
Woohoo! Woohoo! Halo's heading off on the great expansion! Yay! Good job guys! What a pleasant surprise! Great job! Yay! Woooooooh.

Liked this week's articles too. But, I don't see the banshee's gallery. Nice job still.
Refresh the article.
It took me a while to gather my thoughts after experiencing an explosive nerdgasm. So, as DecepticonCobra said, "-Yoink- YEAH!" 5 new books? Some awesome authors either entering or returning to the fray? The Banshee variants finally classified? So much -Yoink- YEAH!
Anyone else hoping all this digital stuff eventually gets put into a physical anthology? I prefer my books made out of paper.
Shadow of Intent, my favorite Covenant vessel is getting a book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I must say the Banshee article is my favorite of the new entries. I really like 343i's approach toward canonizing visual distinctions instead of saying, "Eh. New art style." Edit: *facepalm* I didn't see the gallery.

It's nice to see another reference to the obscure Loka 'Bandolee. I've always assumed he's the Elite who greets Spark in the last CEA terminal. Are you at liberty to say anything about it, Grim?
Anyone else hoping all this digital stuff eventually gets put into a physical anthology? I prefer my books made out of paper.
It would be nice, but I don't mind digital content for things as small as New Blood was.
erickyboo wrote:

Refresh the article.
Works now.
As I was... WOHOOO! yay! Halo's expanding faster now it seems, woohoo!
HELL YEAH its good to be a story fan!!! Grim some weeks you give us tiny little bits of lore and then some weeks you spoil us to no end. This week is definitely the latter. Thanks Grim!!
This is exciting news! Joe Staten!
| Grim, you're the best. This announcement and CF is just amazing. Words can not describe how excited I am. right now. Also, as Mr. Dean asked, will we be getting an Evolution-esque version of all these stories combined later on or will they be released individually? Really would love to have a physical copy of them for my collection. |
I just noticed! Look carefully at the piece of art of the Sangheili in this week's CF. You can see the planetoid stored on the Ark to be stripped of materials for making Halos! We're going back to the Ark this year in some fashion!
So, would it be naive of me to assume that "Shadow of Intent" will be focused on 'Rtas Vadum during the post-war era?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6