1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Imrane 117 wrote:
Hire more people!

Lololololol
I volunteer for anything related to the species of the galaxy bar Forerunner and Human. Only thing human I care about is individual people and culture not UNSC tech. XD
Pretty anxious to see how a Mantis with a Gauss plays out.
Imrane 117 wrote:
Hire more people!

Lololololol
You laugh now, but we both know there are plenty of people you know who would be 100% willing to do good work for free.
Imrane 117 wrote:
Hire more people!

Lololololol
You laugh now, but we both know there are plenty of people you know who would be 100% willing to do good work for free.
Heh, funny enough, that almost makes it more complicated in certain circumstances.
Is it just me or is Grims post now hidden?
CIA391 wrote:
Uh oh is he dead?
erickyboo wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
Uh oh is he dead?
Well that's peculiar.
erickyboo wrote:
I hope we get to learn more about kinetic bolts, Knights blade, energy Beyoncé and so on one day.
It looks basically like this.
Dank memes..... are Dank!

BTW any word on adding the weapon variants to the Universe section?
I assume you mean the REQ variants. Depending on the specific variant, it would definitely be nice to add those into their respective base entries, but as with a lot of things, it's largely a matter of time and prioritization. We've got a lot of irons in the fire lol. Glad you're enjoying it all, though!
Thanks for the info, and I am enjoying it all!
erickyboo wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
Uh oh is he dead?
Well that's peculiar.
Good thing I took a screenshot. I'll repost the hidden message;
"... *this post remains hidden* ..."

EDIT: Wow! That was quick!
That was weird lol. Should be visible again.
I always thought the mantis would be most appropriate with a railgun or gauss cannon on it instead of missiles. Glad to see that idea implemented in some way. Hmmm now only if the movement speed was changed.
Awesome Cannon Fodder, Grim! I can't wait for the new mantis and scorpion variants.
Why does the new DYNAST armor look very similar to ATHLON? I'm basing this on the picture that was provided.
WOW Haha tought know one notice it on the knew armour looked like the athlon armour
Dear grim
Can we get more Unggoy related canon fodder
Sincerely a guy who feels they need love.
CIA391 wrote:
Imrane 117 wrote:
GUNGNIR and Grenadier don't have anything in common save for their initial. (MJOLNIR/G).

One was related to Project GUNGNIR (which also spawned the Spartan Laser among other things) whereas the other was a testbed for energy shielding.

The shared initial is likely just a coincidence. Probably one of the reasons why 343 dropped this classification, and replaced it by "(NAME)-class Mjolnir", e.g.: GUNGNIR-class Mjolnir.
The Halo Reach Descriptions used the G letter. When other variants clearly used other letters or the initials for the other variants. So yea. Might be a coincidence. But it still happened. I mean Halo Reach still used M for the Security armor.

While yes I am glad that they changed it to the -class system. Its still something.
unrelated comment, but i friggin love your rank xD
though i do wonder why there aren't more forunner vehicles. And what to expect from the wild hog update :p probably the hannibal hogs. Though some more covenant vehicles would be perfect. (aka rip rhem rom h2 aniversary because those graphics look awesome).

I mean after all, the gravity hammer is back, the brute plasma rifle is seen in the wzf trailer, there is a "brute" weapons tab in forge. It would make sense for the chopper and prowler to come back. And loads of people would love it. Armors are nice but they dont add that much value to the gameplay than a vehicle does.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3