Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Canon Fodder 3-28-16: Glassed Ceiling

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
JJAB91 wrote:
"But anomalies abound beneath the battered surface as ancient machinery buried deep in the planet’s mantle stir to life, and the UNSC makes plans to once again revisit the surface in search of answers, regardless of what forces that intervention may unleash."

You know what would be great? Story DLC for Halo 5.
Why not? Couldn't be worse than Halo 5's campaign :P

Also yay High Charity my favorite location in the Halo universe <3
Damn a Warzone map set on H.C. would be amazing and you all know it.
I kind of hate you for putting that idea in my head lol. It sounds perfect.
I've been wondering, in Halo 5, some of the returning armours have visors where there wasn't one before (Protector) and others that had their visors removed (Pioneer), is this a retcon or do both kinds canonically exist?
Why does the scoresheet show DeMarco on there?
Spoiler:
Show
LFXx3273 wrote:
It's a bit odd to be implying that the rule of the Created is going to be light enough that a major human company can essentially be business as usual. That the company is even allowed to exist in the first place is very indicitive.
Cortana isn't demanding worship or servitude. She is simply attempting to ensure peace.
Going to have to do some actual convincing for that last part. What does "ensure peace" even mean? She displayed no regret outright killing millions across multiple worlds with the activation of her Guardians. Her efforts with Auriga Station show her making a concerted effort to build and maintain an army and military presence. If she isn't demanding obedience or servitude, then why does Liang-Dortmund Corporation feel the need to operate in secret and away from the Created's influence? Further, how will Cortana handle independent worlds, former Covenant client race worlds and/or UEG holdouts? If they refuse to be under her control will she attack them even if they had done nothing to harm her? Life evidently has no value to her given how flippant she was with the people of Meridian's lives and the unprecedented damage her Guardian's EMPing worlds would have caused in terms of traffic accidents, plane crashes, emergency service outages, etc.

And having a Halo operational and under her isn't exactly something to show that she just wants ice cream socials.
I lost it at "ice cream socials" XD. But yeah, interesting to see how this goes. Regarding the new info on the In Amber Clad, it was interesting that the ship still continued to collect and rely data despite possession by the Flood. It would definitely not be a fun blackbox to analyze.
Spoiler:
Show

That scoreboard was from a training scenario around the same time as the Second Requiem Campaign. Remember, Castle was wiped out during Spartan Ops
Spoiler:
Show

That scoreboard was from a training scenario around the same time as the Second Requiem Campaign. Remember, Castle was wiped out during Spartan Ops
Yeah, I forgot about that.
Awesome Cannon Fodder, Grim! I can't wait for Skirmish at Darkstar. :)
no.alcance:(

This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.
verbenero.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2