Canon Fodder 4-4-15: Clarity & Grace

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Canon Fodder is back with another round of Community Q&A, plus more updates to the Universe!

Read more here...

<3
Grim
Ah, so those companies aren't present o. Sedro necessarily, good to know.

Hope my screenshots will be useful.

Good to have a short answer we can link to about the Palmers, instead of having to explain a bunch why they aren't the same.
I should probably learn to make better questions. But hey, I do like the Huragok [:D]
I've been refreshing the Universe page the whole day, keep up the excellent work Grim!
Thanks Grim I've really been dying for my fix of Canon Fodder!
The fate of the Forerunner slipspace crystal in UNSC possession eludes me another day, drat!
Either way, another cool Canon Fodder as usual. Even if some of the information is tentative, is Delta Halo ruins and Jun's survival of Reach, it does at least breath life into the universe and might set up future plot threads.
Gek Lhar wrote:
I've been refreshing the Universe page the whole day, keep up the excellent work Grim!
Glad I'm not the only one!
Hope you feel appreciated Grim!!!
Love ya man!
I'm reading it. Finally.
Quote:
Q: Is corporal palmer from the Halo: Evolutions story “Palace Hotel" Spartan Sarah Palmer?

A: No.
Thank you for definitively answering that. Now the endless flow of people arguing to the contrary can just hush.
Well, I'm glad we can put the great "two Palmers" debate to rest now.

Though, going off of the bit about #HUNTtheTRUTH, does that mean Ellie is in fact a legit source and the girl from "Starry Night" after all? I was certain she was an ONI plant along with the others. I spent all morning yesterday writing up a post for my blog about it too...dang. :\

Though, going off of the bit about #HUNTtheTRUTH, does that mean Ellie is in fact a legit source and the girl from "Starry Night" after all? I was certain she was an ONI plant along with the others. I spent all morning yesterday writing up a post for my blog about it too...dang. :\
She may have moved away and lost touch with John and not heard of his death. I couldn't tell you if half of the kids I knew in elementary school are alive or not, I can't imagine Ellie would have known.

Subject aside, that's a really nice looking blog you've got there! Very clean and pleasing aesthetic, and looks like some pretty cool content :-) Nice job!

<3
Grim
Currently updating Halopedia with the necessary information from canon fodder. It's nice to be first for once :P
Did wish we knew about the Vindication class light battleship's weapon systems but all in due time correct Grim?

She may have moved away and lost touch with John and not heard of his death. I couldn't tell you if half of the kids I knew in elementary school are alive or not, I can't imagine Ellie would have known.
It's just that circumstances surrounding her interview and some of the things she said were still kind of weird though...too convenient, you know?

I'll admit I have a personal bias - I still really wanted the girl from the 'Halo 3' trailer to be Kelly, rather than some random person John wouldn't logically remember. But oh well, that's life.
Darn it. My questions were trying to bring clarity to some inconsistencies and debates concerning Sangheili. Hell, aside from the fact that Zealots are their own ranking hierarchy in their own right, all of the given information on Sangheili was already known. I was certain they would at least clarify if Sangheili get their strength and speed naturally or if their armor enhances them.

Ah well. Better luck next time, I suppose. Perhaps it was the way I asked the questions. I will be more straightforward next time.
The idea of Zealots grouping in chapters reminds me of 40k's Space Marine chapters. I suppose it's the ideal organizational structure to purge heretics with.
Kalawaki wrote:
Darn it. My questions were trying to bring clarity to some inconsistencies and debates concerning Sangheili. Hell, aside from the fact that Zealots are their own ranking hierarchy in their own right, all of the given information on Sangheili was already known. I was certain they would at least clarify if Sangheili get their strength and speed naturally or if their armor enhances them.

Ah well. Better luck next time, I suppose. Perhaps it was the way I asked the questions. I will be more straightforward next time.
I think its clarified to a point. We find that Zealot colors are really irrelevant because each Fleet has their own Zealot clans per se.
Something tells me that we will be getting a story at some point explaining how Jun got off Reach without Halsey.
Kalawaki wrote:

I think its clarified to a point. We find that Zealot colors are really irrelevant because each Fleet has their own Zealot clans per se.
I guess that explains why the Zealots in Thel's fleet were skilled enough to endanger S-II's but the Zealot's in Jul's fleet can't even handle an unaugmented Agent Locke.

Subject aside, that's a really nice looking blog you've got there! Very clean and pleasing aesthetic, and looks like some pretty cool content :-) Nice job!

<3
Grim
Thank you...

*buries incredibly red face in hands*

(Also that's a good way to not give a straight answer, Mr. Grim...looks like I can remain open minded about my theory then?)
I don't think that's completely true. Zealots with titles like fleet-master and field-master have gold/yellow, while tight Zealot groups appear to stick with maroon. Canon reason or not this is clearly observed in the games.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5