OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Is it just me...but it seems a lot of halo's are being discovered by 'random slipspace jumps" Technically only one but still.
Hey Grim, since none of my questions were answered, should I think of some different ones to ask or just try to rephrase my questions? Because I don't want to be squaking out the same questions every Q&A when there isn't a chance of them being answered. Not complaining btw, just seeing if these questions can be answered or if I need to ask some different ones?
The Forerunner crystal one I would remove for now, as there likely are no plans to talk any more about that for the foreseeable future. The Dubbo/Stacker one isn't bad, and is likely just a balance of time to obtain/reference answers for everything. The #HUNTtheTRUTH one I would remove only because we will likely be talking a bit more about that in the nearish future. So I'd say keep the second one in your rotation, and find two new ones to swap in for the others :-) Hope that helps.

Grim
Is it just me...but it seems a lot of halo's are being discovered by 'random slipspace jumps" Technically only one but still.
Sooo... what was the complaint again? Lol
Three rings being found in 3 months is a bit strange. I hope we learn the locations relative to each eventually.
Hey Grim, since none of my questions were answered, should I think of some different ones to ask or just try to rephrase my questions? Because I don't want to be squaking out the same questions every Q&A when there isn't a chance of them being answered. Not complaining btw, just seeing if these questions can be answered or if I need to ask some different ones?

The Forerunner crystal one I would remove for now, as there likely are no plans to talk any more about that for the foreseeable future. The Dubbo/Stacker one isn't bad, and is likely just a balance of time to obtain/reference answers for everything. The #HUNTtheTRUTH one I would remove only because we will likely be talking a bit more about that in the nearish future. So I'd say keep the second one in your rotation, and find two new ones to swap in for the others :-) Hope that helps.

Grim
Legend, thank you
Well to be far, Alpha/04 was thought to have been a random jump by many until they read Fall of Reach and learned that Cortana made the jump there. She didn't know a Halo would be greeting them but, she got the cords to it and made the jump under Cole Protocol. While we've gotten no official confirmation, as far as I know, Grim if you'd like to enlighten us on this one sometime please do, it's likely that Regret got the cords to Delta/05 during the Battle of New Mombasa. The Luminary in the terminals is another possible method of knowing it's location given that the thing also lead to Regret invading Earth while showcasing the seven rings. So while one was found following protocol and another was the Covenant, it's not out of the ball park to think that one was found at random, literally. Especially given humanity's "relationship" with slipspace prior to the Onyx event.

Anyway, another great week of canon fodder! Loving the clearing up of some questions that were asked by others that were also in my head. Now, can we please get Dutch's page updated with the events of the Battle of Ariel (as well as Romeo's) and Halo Legend's Babysitter?

Sooo... what was the complaint again? Lol
Well, it happens to be one ship jumps to a location with the coordinates to a halo, then a civillian ship jumps and finds one, what are the odds 1 billion catrillion to seven, it seems odd... was it really random?

*edit: I realized grim bolded my words

Grim
So is that a dead plot point or am I correct by saying anything forerunner is a taboo topic?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
itsmeSiMBA wrote:
wrong place. Go to the recruiting section.
itsmeSiMBA wrote:

wrong place. Go to the recruiting section.
Check his forum history. This guy has spammed many threads. I doubt he's going to listen.
Boba772 wrote:
Something tells me that we will be getting a story at some point explaining how Jun got off Reach without Halsey.
Here's hoping for something similar to Spartan Assault/Strike.
IxDue 58 wrote:

Quote:
Q: How did Jun-A266 escape Reach?

Drone223

A: While it is widely known that Spartan-III Jun-A266 – the only surviving member of Noble Team – is currently serving in vital capacities for the SPARTAN-IV program, the details of his survival and escape from Reach remain buried under fistfuls of black ink and red tape.

I just want A Fistful of Arrows to be confirmed as canon so Noble Team gets a little bit of characterization of once.

The only other piece of information that kind of bothers me is finding out Gamma Halo was found BEFORE Delta Halo.
See i think this is pretty much as close as we get and while fisfull of arrow is a fan creation it it widely regarded as a great piece of work and many count it as Head-cannon in the very least.
Thank you!
Can't wait for the full release on Sangheili armours. I think the theme behind The Covenant and their armaments is pretty clear now. They have general guidelines on the design of a particular thing but commanders are free to make additional tweaks where they want. For example, there is a general design for Banshees/Shade Turrets/Battlecruiser, but the actual product differs for each fleet/commander/manufacturer, according to how they want to operate. Their own spin on the design can be aesthetic to small functional changes.

I think the same will apply to Sangheili armours. There are minors and majors everywhere but the armour they wear varies from each fleet (e.g. Reach VS H2A). These changes can even apply to combat roles. Ultras on reach function in small teams but on New Mombasa, Ultras were one elite wrecking crews.
My questions about Imperial Admirals are evaded once again! We'll learn more about Xytan 'Jar Wattinree some day, one day. Of course, as always, still a great read! Great job, Grim!
I find it vastly curious how the Flood Gravemind article states that if possible Flood remnants survived the premature firing of Installation 04(B), they would potentially re-acquire enough biomass to create a reincarnated Gravemind... and that most of the fauna of Installation 00 was released post-firing... Perhaps we will find out in Halo: Hunters in the Dark?
A: Vice Admiral Michael Stanforth was born on 15 July, 2486.

Thank you, Great!
..But the memorial at ONI alpha site says 3 July, not that I care much about 12 days...
Also there is a huge mess about his age/rank, your confirm means that in 2503 he was a 17 years old admiral. Unless he was Harold Stanforth and not Michael, but in data drops the one we know as "Vice Admiral" was called both Michael and (colloquially) Harold.

I was quite stupid, thinking my question would help to solve this inconsistencies, instead it messed everything up again.
HELP PLEASE!
Where was it that I need to post at if I had questions?
Where was it that I need to post at if I had questions?
Now it's closed, but stay in this section of the forums and check the threads on grey background on the top of the list. There is "Q&A submission for canon fodder", before a canon fodder it is opened and you can write your questions.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5