Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Canon Fodder 6-19-15: Under Locke & Keynote

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Ah thank you! Didn't know these were available outside halo channel.
How did something that simple double post?

Sort of curious why forerunners like skull imagery so much though. I guess some morbid reflection of their dieing civilization.
Kind of odd that the Soldiers have skulls too, seeing as they're fully AIs rather than composed organics. One would imagine they'd use a more faceless aesthetic like the Sentinels, especially if they're Builder in origin. The way the Soldier apparently has a bare holographic chest under the armor pieces (as seen in The Sprint) is especially weird and looks like something more suited for a composed being than a pure robot.
Skeleborn wrote:
Sort of curious why forerunners like skull imagery so much though. I guess some morbid reflection of their dieing civilization.
Kind of odd that the Soldiers have skulls too, seeing as they're fully AIs rather than composed organics. One would imagine they'd use a more faceless aesthetic like the Sentinels, especially if they're Builder in origin. The way the Soldier apparently has a bare holographic chest under the armor pieces (as seen in The Sprint) is especially weird and looks like something more suited for a composed being than a pure robot.
This post gets funnier every time I read your username. ;-)
Skeleborn wrote:
This post gets funnier every time I read your username. ;-)
I was kind of expecting another deliciously lore-filled answer, but okay. I'll admit it's a bit funny.
ahhh so this means the promethean soliders are most likely working for the Warden? It doesnt seem like Warden Eternal is against humanity as a whole and which may be the reason why we saw no Promethean knights or watchers in the Halo 5 demo
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3