Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Canon Fodder 6-24-16: Buzz Generating

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Seeing the AV-49 makes me want to see the insignia for the UNSC Air Force. I mentioned this on the Archive the other day, but I'd like to see an Air Force AV-49A. Paint it grayish-silver with a gold tinted canopy, (reminiscent of modern F-22 Raptors), and stick the Air Force logo on the side. I think it would look really neat that way.
This would make my day.

Grimm thank you for an amazing Cannon Fodder as always. Sadly due to Basic Cadet Training this will be my last one for awhile, but I cannot wait to see what has come up in the fall.

Maybe you could consider doing an Air Force one sometime? That would make my day when I get back on the internet in August/September.

Thank you Grimm
Good luck!
How much people do you think the wasp can hold
How much people do you think the wasp can hold
As many as there is room for on the roof of it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Sera divertido
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Esto que vendra en halo 5 sera una locura
Esto que vendra en halo 5 sera una locura
Translation: This will come on halo 5 will be crazy

Me: Yeah its gonna get crazy and I'm going to use it in forge first.

Spanish for him: Y usted debe hablar en inglés en los foros. Normas del foro.

Translation: And you must speak on English on the forums. Forum rules.
Another great read! Can't wait for the update today!
MAX2107 wrote:
Another great read! Can't wait for the update today!
Yeah I hope it good.
It's about time the little guys got some much needed heavy-hitting hardware.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2