Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Canon Fodder 7-2-15: Scarab Tactics

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Helmets without practical visors that clearly look like they can be seen through? No, just no.
I'm not really sure what you're saying. Are you not a fan of the visorless designs?
I think what cptinfinity7 is saying is that canonically, the visors are what can be seen through so how can a Spartan see through a visorless helmet. I realize you likely know this fact already, eben gibon king, just trying to interpret here lol.
Oh. Well in that case, I don't really see the issue. Cameras are a thing.
I'm rather interested in the variant with a mantis cannon on top. There is some H3 concept art that shows these variants, but it's just concepts. So unless I'm missing some obscure part of the lore or this is a hint of things to come, I'm rather interested.
Also, I think we still haven't answered an important question;

Would a scarab beat an AT-AT?
BaconShelf wrote:

Query Answer: Yes, under most deployment scenarios.
Quote:
BaconShelf wrote:

Did...

Did Catalog just smack down Star Wars?
Can we expect any more 'housekeeping' canon fodders in the near future?

By that I mean, answering questions related to weapon/armor variants, classifications, etc.
GazzRion wrote:

By that I mean, answering questions related to weapon/armor variants, classifications, etc.
It's always something on the table; in part depends on the time to devote to it in conjunction with different releases and other canon-related news beats. Appreciate the feedback on what kinds of things you folks like to see though :-)
Quote:
BaconShelf wrote:

Did...

Did Catalog just smack down Star Wars?
get rekt m80s
I loved the armour section!
GazzRion wrote:

It's always something on the table; in part depends on the time to devote to it in conjunction with different releases and other canon-related news beats. Appreciate the feedback on what kinds of things you folks like to see though :-)
I would certainly love some more clarification and similar pieces. Related question; will we be seeing universe articles on the MA5B, C, 37 and M932, BR55, and other pre-halo 4 era weaponry? Possibly updated into the current articles like we're getting with the scarab and such?

I would love to know the in-universe operational differences between the various incarnations of the assault rifle.
Where is my Canon-Fodder!!! I am having withdrawals Grim...
GazzRion wrote:

Thanks Grim, I appreciate the Candidness. :)
Syxnrgy wrote:
I know, right?! It's not like there's a panel at a big industry event that we might be trying to coincide with or anyt- oh... wait...

;-)
Grim
Sounds like the timing is intended to be con fusing.
Syxnrgy wrote:
I know, right?! It's not like there's a panel at a big industry event that we might be trying to coincide with or anyt- oh... wait...

;-)
Grim

I didn't know there was a panel to coincide with, but I guess it helps to be con current.
I mean, it was announced in CF last week as well :-)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3