Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Canon Fodder 7-31-15: Lore of the Rings

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This week in Canon Fodder, we look at the latest lore and answer a few curious community queries.

Read more here...

<3
Grim
Reaerved
Edit: I guess biological remediation is what happened on level Regret?

interesting.
Nice to hear from Koju Agu. Lone ops sounds like something good for him. So he tested deadeye eh? Fitting.

Escalation issue 20 question.
Spoiler:
Show
Waypoint's 5th anniversary is on the 5th of August!
This was amazing Grim, lots of unexpected tidbits and even surprise access to part of the story bible, wow!

Thanks.
Thanks Grim! I'm curious as whether if you picked my question to answer or if someone else did ;), but I'm glad I got an answer on the Councilors! Did I mention my question got picked for the Cannon Fodder?

Now if we can get that Councilor entry.. :)
Thanks Grim! I'm curious as whether if you picked my question to answer or if someone else did ;), but I'm glad I got an answer on the Councilors! Did I mention my question got picked for the Cannon Fodder?

Now if we can get that Councilor entry.. :)
They were selected by me.

Also, nice new badge you got there! ;-)

<3
Grim
Great content as always Grim. But I gotta say...

Johnson's universe entry is pretty disappointing. There's not even any mention of him being an ORION candidate, or being one of the first humans to encounter the Covenant.

Johnson's universe entry is pretty disappointing. There's not even any mention of him being an ORION candidate.
Every single entry has information we haven't included. Needless to say, the idea is to have the section evolve and only grow more robust. I've said it a million times before, but what seems "simple" to the outside is oftentimes much less so in reality.

As the great philosopher Thel 'Vadam once said... Were it so easy.

Johnson's universe entry is pretty disappointing. There's not even any mention of him being an ORION candidate.
Every single entry has information we haven't included. Needless to say, the idea is to have the section evolve and only grow more robust. I've said it a million times before, but what seems "simple" to the outside is oftentimes much less so in reality.

Well, I can never argue with Thelosophy.

Well, I can never argue with Thelosophy.
Vadam-ed if you do, Vadam-ed if you don't.
Man, as if Toa Freak didn't have enough videos to put out already :v
The last two responses from Webb with II Bs and CINCL are so full of win.
The last two responses from Webb with II Bs and CINCL are so full of win.
So was your CF Grim. Thanks again man!
Avery Johnson finally got his universe entry.........its one that the ladies will like. ;)
I had a hunch the holographic representations of the rings showing uninhabitable life were essentially cached versions of their topography. Glad to see I guess right,

Needless to say, the idea is to have the section evolve and only grow more robust.
Grim, Reekeah isseh!

:) See what I did there?
Great work, Grim!! Gamescom is very close, are you going to come to Koln? :D It will be a pleasure to meet our master!
Great work again Grim.

I hope that trivia section at the end becomes a reoccurring addition.
I had a hunch the holographic representations of the rings showing uninhabitable life were essentially cached versions of their topography. Glad to see I guess right,
Good call
NessunoY59 wrote:
Great work, Grim!! Gamescom is very close, are you going to come to Koln? :D It will be a pleasure to meet our master!
I will not, unfortunately. So much to do back at home base! Would love to make it out there sometime though, maybe next year!
http://www.halopedia.org/images/6/62/H5_Regret_Lost_and_Found.jpg
biogical remediation.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2