Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Canon Fodder 8-29-15: What Front Page?

OP GrimBrother One

This week in Canon Fodder, we take a look at a long-standing community resource and fan fortress, plus, we've added a couple of new entries into the Universe encyclopedia.

Read more here...

<3
Grim
Lighter week this week with PAX dominating time and scheduling. Hope you still enjoy! :-)
Yes finally, i can get my fix of the good stuff.

Quote:
Andrew Del Rio currently serves as a popular Senator in the Unified Earth Government. Appointed to replace a deceased colleague, Del Rio has proven to be a remarkably able politician and bureaucrat who finds the labyrinthine halls of power in the UEG as comfortable as the halls of a starship.
This detail left me feeling uncomfortable.
Yes finally, i can get my fix of the good stuff.

Quote:
Andrew Del Rio currently serves as a popular Senator in the Unified Earth Government. Appointed to replace a deceased colleague, Del Rio has proven to be a remarkably able politician and bureaucrat who finds the labyrinthine halls of power in the UEG as comfortable as the halls of a starship.
This detail left me feeling uncomfortable.
Del Rio is the Donald Trump of the Halo Universe.
Lighter week this week with PAX dominating time and scheduling. Hope you still enjoy! :-)
I'd love for y'all to do the same treatment to your good friends at Halopedia!
jomboy287 wrote:
We've got plans for more similarly-themed features, for sure :-)
Where's ericky?
[:D]

I got my Grunt Plushie from Claude! I like it a lot. And I once matched up against him on Reach!

So Del Rio ended up being a senator for the Jovian Moons?

Hm, I wonder if the Mantis was planned to have thrusters.

Edit: Here I am!
Nice
canonfodder.isnotcanon.net
Grizzlei wrote:
canonfodder.isnotcanon.net
Says the webpage is not available?
Spoiler:
Show
Thanks for the CF grim! Always a high part of my day when they come out.
After reading that, this is all I can say.
jomboy287 wrote:
We've got plans for more similarly-themed features, for sure :-)
oh grim such a dear!
*freeze frame*
Definitely gotta show dat HBO love! They're some awesome guys over there, for sure!

Would've been nice to see a mention of a variant of the Mantis with its original jump boosts on it. Or is that even canon?
Imagine if the Mantis had Spartan Abilities. Mantis Sprint. Mantis Thruster. Mantis Ground Pound. Mantis Clamber. Then give it the ability to switch weapons and pick up Overshields.

Perfect game mode for action sack. 343 pls.