Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Canon Fodder 9-18-15: What's Urs' is Ours

OP GrimBrother One

This week in Canon Fodder, we talk with Morgan Lockhart about building the Halo 5: Guardians story experience.

Read more here...

<3
Grim
Short but Sweet thanks Grim.
OOOhhhh awesome. That Universe Section on here is growing amazingly.
CIA391 wrote:
We're trying lol.
CIA391 wrote:
We're trying lol.
Surprised you did't bring up the "you know what" on Twitter xD
Hm, that tease at the end. I hope we get season 2 soon!
Nice article on the San'Shyuum and nice interview too.
And for some reason Ohana Prescient Systems seemed familiar, yep indeed, ATLAS+
Since Sanghelios was brought up, I just want to know if there is any conflict with Sanghelios' sky being blue in the SoS video? Usually it is depicted as reddish, though in Legends it did have a yellow coloring during what I assume was the morning or sunset. Not a major thing, but I know some people caught it.

Other than that a great Canon Fodder as usual. And on a different note, always nice to see the story people see a character like Halsey as flawed, but not automatically a monster or Hitler 2.0.
Wait. Oh my goodness. Is that "Ohana Prescient Systems"... that company that is mentioned in Page 122 in the Halo Graphic Novel. Wow
Thanks for the canon fodder Grim! Great as always! I have a small surprise for you and other lore heads tonight, so be on the look out!

Sincerely,
p1ay4OURFUN
I'm not sure what's a bigger part of Canon Fodder: the lore or the puns...
Since Sanghelios was brought up, I just want to know if there is any conflict with Sanghelios' sky being blue in the SoS video? Usually it is depicted as reddish, though in Legends it did have a yellow coloring during what I assume was the morning or sunset. Not a major thing, but I know some people caught it.

Other than that a great Canon Fodder as usual. And on a different note, always nice to see the story people see a character like Halsey as flawed, but not automatically a monster or Hitler 2.0.
FYI it was shown as blue in the return and the terminals. Probably it's because of same atmospheric composition as Earth's atmospheric and the presence of 3 Stars.

I would like to know though if the star we saw in the video was Urs and what spectral class it is eg if it's a K class red Dwarf for instance.
I miss my ships but it's awesome seeing Miss Lockhart talk story!
I don't mean to sound rude, and if I do, I apologize in advance, but I can't be the only one who questions the almost excessive number of interviews popping up in Canon Fodder lately. It's not that I dislike the interviews, I just believe that there is a better place for them than a lore-oriented blog, for example the Halo Community Update, or even The Bulletin. For the most part, they don't seem to have anything to do with actual lore, but function more as opinion pieces. I don't know whether or not I'm in the minority on this or not, but I'd much rather see more canon Q&A's and the like, but again, that's just me and my opinion.
If you guys love Grunts so much how come we havent had playable Grunts yet?
Or a Grunt game? Halo Grunt ODGT? Orbital Drop Grunt Trooper.
On top of that, we need more Grunt action figures. We only got a storm grunt from the Halo 4 series.
Halo 7: Age of the Unggoy
Cataclysms have happen all over Sangheili and UNSC space, Methane Chunker Jabab have been sent on a special mission to uncover the truth behind a conspiracy that involves a species long thought extinct too the galaxy-spanning Methane Cartel. Pairing up from the famous but lesser known Master Chief they uncover a plan for an ultimate disaster that would change the fate of the galaxy forever...
Always nice to have Canon Fodder wrap up the week. Thanks Grim!
Also, I had no idea that San'Shyuum were that tall. That's taller than a lot of SPARTAN-IV's!
The Prophets remind me of something, ironically I can not remember what I remember :D