Canon Fodder 9-3-15: Shadow of Intense

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
This week in Canon Fodder, we reveal the cover and description for Halo: Shadow of Intent by Joseph Staten!

Read more here...

<3
Grim
primitus
I always thought half-jaw was just a fan nickname.
Blah blah blah HALF JAW BE LOOKING NICE!
Good as always Grim. :)
Quote:
primitus
That's just a fancy way to say first. Thought you could fool an ol' hillbilly like me? Heh!
So Grizzlie is the official ship fan not me or Unikraken? :(
Also the explanation on why we the ship faithful can't get at least names or classes is a tad absurd, but don't worry I understand. I know you were yet one of us, Grim. Fight the good fight!
Great Canon Fodder btw.
Also the explanation on why we the ship faithful can't get at least names or classes is a tad absurd, but don't worry I understand. I know you were yet one of us, Grim. Fight the good fight!
Great Canon Fodder btw.
What's absurd about it? lol We have a different plan regarding sharing ship classes/details etc. Same as we operate for everything. You not liking it is a totally different matter, but doesn't make our release plans "absurd". ;-)
Great Canon Fodder btw.
What's absurd about it? lol We have a different plan regarding sharing ship classes/details etc. Same as we operate for everything. You not liking it is a totally different matter, but doesn't make our release plans "absurd". ;-)
Come on Grim no need to overanalyze. Just figured that the vast majority of Halo fans really don't care about what a ship is called or what it belongs to so that it would be more easier to release early to those itching to find out ever since we saw them on Truth so many moons ago.
Remember I said "tad absurd" so I wasn't saying your strategy has not been working. It has which elicited the prior response.
Great Canon Fodder btw.
Come on Grim no need to overanalyze. Just figured that the vast majority of Halo fans really don't care about what a ship is called or what it belongs to so that it would be more easier to release early to those itching to find out ever since we saw them on Truth so many moons ago.
Remember I said "tad absurd" so I wasn't saying your strategy has not been working. It has which elicited the prior response.
Agreed. ;-)

/allingoodfun
Yay! Canon fodder is up!
New weapon eh? Looking forward to shadow of intent! Seems like Thel still has the covenant arbiter armour. I wonder what the ironic name of the prophet will be this time!

Two maps set on Andesia then. Interesting.

Requiem was "presumably " destroyed? Interesting indeed!

Ship names! A hint at a blockade runner? Oooh, these to me seem like Sangheili made (as opposed to covenant made) if you will.

Sully sully...

I do wonder a lot how life is in the halo universe. I once dreamt I moved to a colony in the halo universe. It was a new life. Very interesting.
I always thought half-jaw was just a fan nickname.
The Brutes referred to him as the Half-Jaw in Halo 3 radio chatter. There was a downed Phantom near the beginning of the Ark's Cartographer level where you could hear Brute commanders from the space battle above.

• Jiralhanae Commander (COM): "Nooooo! Hit the Carrier! Kill the Half Jaw and his crew!"
  • Jiralhanae Commander (COM): "Keep these fools at bay. Drive the heretic ships back through the Portal!"
  • Jiralhanae Commander (COM): "Their cruisers mixed with ours! Watch your fire!"
  • Jiralhanae Commander (COM): "Do not fear the Prophets' wrath, because if you fail I will have your hide!"
http://www.halopedia.org/The_Ark_(level)#Transcript
Me right now...

EIGHT. YEARS.

Grim, you are contractually obliged to tell us all about this lady Sangheili this instant! Does this confirm that the protector of eggs female warrior tradition from Broken Circle has covertly survived several thousand years into the modern era? I MUST KNOW!
ajw34307 wrote:
Me right now...

EIGHT. YEARS.

Grim, you are contractually obliged to tell us all about this lady Sangheili this instant! Does this confirm that the protector of eggs female warrior tradition from Broken Circle has covertly survived several thousand years into the modern era? I MUST KNOW!
ajw34307 wrote:
Me right now...

EIGHT. YEARS.

No fair! Why do you get to post memes and we don't? #MemelessIsSadness
ajw34307 wrote:
Me right now...

EIGHT. YEARS.

Grim, our hearts are just too fragile for this! Last Light, Hunt the Truth season 2, Halo 5, Escalation drawing to a close after 2 years... and you think now is a good time to be like "lol let's tease them about this thing they've been waiting almost a decade for!"

This is why we love you...
ajw34307 wrote:
ajw34307 wrote:
Me right now...

EIGHT. YEARS.

Grim, our hearts are just too fragile for this! Last Light, Hunt the Truth season 2, Halo 5, Escalation drawing to a close after 2 years... and you think now is a good time to be like "lol let's tease them about this thing they've been waiting almost a decade for!"

This is why we love you...
You forgot Halo Wars 2 (which I'm super hyped for because I'm too poor for an Xbox One) and Halo: THE TELEVISION SERIES.
I don't believe there was a contest. :P
This was an amazing canon fodder! I loved the cover to the novel, can't wait to see Thel and Rtas in action again! :D (Or.. you know... read them in action.)
I got home a bit ago. Guess I didn't pay close enough attention reading it at the pharmacy 50+ minutes ago!
A female sangheili? ooo!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4