Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Capt. Cutter's reunion with Admiral Hood

OP Col Biscuit

They were best buds according to Halo Escalation. Imagine Halo 6 has Hood going back to the Ark, this time staying, kicking Atriox's behind and saving his friend Capt. James Cutter from death. With the help of Jun of course.
Would be pretty cool seeing their reactions. Would be funny if they were running through a field of flowers, slow motion camera capturing the moment with love music playing in the background. Then hood picks up cutter, lifts him by the hips, above his head twirling him around. Then they act like nothing happened and go back on their merry way lol.
First he needs to stop his current drinking problem, get off his -Yoink- and find a way off the rock that Reed and BB stranded him on.
I haven't really thought of this concept but honestly this would be pretty cool. I would love to see how Hood would express his grief for being the reason that the spirit of fire went missing, and how Cutter would react to this. Nevertheless, the reunion of these two along with red team and blue team are now going to be some moments I'm most excited to see upcoming in the halo universe.
Cutter needs to sit down and chat with a few people. Hood, Forge's daughter, his insurrectionist son, and his own family.
I've been catching up with the novels again lately, FYI, great to listen as audio books while running, and it seems as though the last novel with Forge's Daughter is a vague build up to a gathering of the big players, ie: Hood, Cutter, another Spartan team, Covenant. Just as long as they are done with the Flood, I absolutely hated fighting against those things in the games.
npgtechX wrote:
I've been catching up with the novels again lately, FYI, great to listen as audio books while running, and it seems as though the last novel with Forge's Daughter is a vague build up to a gathering of the big players, ie: Hood, Cutter, another Spartan team, Covenant. Just as long as they are done with the Flood, I absolutely hated fighting against those things in the games.
May I inquire why you disliked the flood?

Anyways I also feel like 343 has been building up to halo 6 for a decent amount of time. They definitely are setting the lore stage for some big stuff.
I also would like that in some form but as halo canon made I would also like to see red team and blue team reunite