5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 23
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Soooo, when do you guys think he'll come back?
Can't say I have any idea.

Now if only he made a post explaining why he's locking the thread prior to locking it instead of leaving everyone scratching their heads in uncertainty.
I'm still holding out for a mega-post with responses to some of the higher-priority queries we've ask. Maybe I'm being too hopeful.
That would be absolute bliss.
You realize that gameplay does not equal canon, right? Right? In Contact Harvest, Sgt. Johnson literally calls the BR55 (technically) a "designated marksman rifle".
Instead of thinking of the thread locking with real-world reasonings, what about a canonical/in-universe explanation? Maybe Humanity has acquired Catalog and it terminated its connections, or maybe the Didact's reappearance and the moving of a halo through slipspace (something that hasn't happened since they were placed before firing the array)?

Just some thoughts.
Quote:
Instead of thinking of the thread locking with real-world reasonings, what about a canonical/in-universe explanation? Maybe Humanity has acquired Catalog and it terminated its connections, or maybe the Didact's reappearance and the moving of a halo through slipspace (something that hasn't happened since they were placed before firing the array)?

Just some thoughts.
I killed him. Because i didn't like some of his answers.
Quote:
Quote:

Just some thoughts.
Fine by me... Catalog never answered any of my queries so I could care less
I wonder if next week's Halo Bulletin's "Community Q&A" will give us any information on the whereabouts of Catalog and whether or not we'll get any more data drops.
I would imagine they're simply closing the topic so they can sift through the questions they have w/o worrying about new ones taking their place.

Also the mundanity of the recent BR discussion is pretty funny.
Was that even Cortana's AI chip in the teaser? I thought that got destroyed when the terminal she was in disintegrated and then was finished off when the Mantles Approach was destroyed by a nuke? Unless Cortana had more than one, and then there's the case of Chief being handed a chip by what appears to be a Gravemind in Halo:Legends
Quote:
Was that even Cortana's AI chip in the teaser? I thought that got destroyed when the terminal she was in disintegrated and then was finished off when the Mantles Approach was destroyed by a nuke? Unless Cortana had more than one, and then there's the case of Chief being handed a chip by what appears to be a Gravemind in Halo:Legends
That trailer wasn't canon and much of Origins was artist scenes to back Cortana's narration, however, the part with the Gravemind was... a bit out of place.
Quote:
I'm pretty sure in Halo 4 when MC put Cortana into terminals he inserted and then removed the chip, re-inserting it when he wanted to take her out. that's what the animation looked like anyways.

So he would still have the chip, yeah.
Quote:
Quote:
That trailer wasn't canon and much of Origins was artist scenes to back Cortana's narration, however, the part with the Gravemind was... a bit out of place.
Well, think about it. How much time did Cortana spend with the Gravemimd in High Charity? That was more than enough time for the Gravemind to do some twisted things. Who knows what kind of things that chip could hold?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well, think about it. How much time did Cortana spend with the Gravemimd in High Charity? That was more than enough time for the Gravemind to do some twisted things. Who knows what kind of things that chip could hold?
"Human Weakness" in Halo Evolutions explains exactly what happened while she was with the Gravemind.
Quote:
Quote:

Just some thoughts.
Actually it is I who killed Catalog. Death by overload.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just some thoughts.
Actually it is I who killed Catalog. Death by overload.
DDOS attack.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just some thoughts.
Actually it is I who killed Catalog.
I don't care who killed Catalog... Whoever did it, thank you. He was a big disappointment. He was bad at answering queries and I found Catalog to be an annoying knockoff of I love bees.
Apparently I missed a lot lately. Who was/is the Catalog? I read the original post but I'm still confused as of what this whole thing is about.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just some thoughts.
I don't care who killed Catalog... Whoever did it, thank you. He was a big disappointment. He was bad at answering queries and I found Catalog to be an annoying knockoff of I love bees.
Yeah your negativity alone will probably bring Catalog back to life.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just some thoughts.
lol. ilovebees didn't answer anything. it was about making up more confusing stuff that didn't really go anywhere.

Catalog was about answering the kind of incredibly specific minor details that don't really have a place being answered anywhere else.

If you were expecting them to reveal major future plot points, I don't really know why your expectations were so unrealistic.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just some thoughts.
By bad at answering queries you mean he didn't answer your queries or the other queries in which there are over 9000 of those right?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 23