Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Catalog Discussion(Catalog Info thread)

OP CIA391

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. ...
  8. 23
BlaZe1514 wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
The Catalog Turned into forum Team. :O Just a note for all you catalog fans

So it really is dead then? Oh well.
Doubtful. The forums (and the site as a whole) is still undergoing changes. God knows what's going on in the background right now. I don't think our friend is gone, just on hiatus until after the the MCC launches (I suspect).
Toa Freak wrote:
BlaZe1514 wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
The Catalog Turned into forum Team. :O Just a note for all you catalog fans


So it really is dead then? Oh well.


Doubtful. The forums (and the site as a whole) is still undergoing changes. God knows what's going on in the background right now. I don't think our friend is gone, just on hiatus until after the the MCC launches (I suspect).
More importantly.... Your profile pic looks so good.
BlaZe1514 wrote:
Toa Freak wrote:
BlaZe1514 wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
The Catalog Turned into forum Team. :O Just a note for all you catalog fans


So it really is dead then? Oh well.


Doubtful. The forums (and the site as a whole) is still undergoing changes. God knows what's going on in the background right now. I don't think our friend is gone, just on hiatus until after the the MCC launches (I suspect).

More importantly.... Your profile pic looks so good.
Well I was just making a note. XD dead or not.

Also this thread will get an update. In about a hours time so the links work again for the catalogs posts.

This note goes to all users who made posts with links in it before the update. Links made then are wonky now so be wary.
BlaZe1514 wrote:
Toa Freak wrote:
BlaZe1514 wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
The Catalog Turned into forum Team. :O Just a note for all you catalog fans


So it really is dead then? Oh well.


Doubtful. The forums (and the site as a whole) is still undergoing changes. God knows what's going on in the background right now. I don't think our friend is gone, just on hiatus until after the the MCC launches (I suspect).


More importantly.... Your profile pic looks so good.

Thanks! It's my first profile pic change since I joined. It's a weird feeling.

CIA391 wrote:
Well I was just making a note. XD dead or not.
I hear ya. Just wanted to add, keep people from getting the wrong idea (I hope).
I imagine it's crunch time down at the 343i offices, and they need all hands working on something essential. Perhaps Catalog was assisting them in some way and wasn't able to contact us. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him posting a week or two after launch.
I fixed the thread. All links should work again. The catalog is recorded again woot
Catalog Links

This exercise of finding the posts really helped me get better on the forums woot
How'd you find them CIA?
How'd you find them CIA?
Well you know how I named the links to the threads the catalog posted were part of, the actual name of the thread. XD

Well I just searched the threads in the searchbar and found the posts in those threads.

And viola you have your posts back and recorded.
Catalog is called Catalog again. :) Giving us confirmation he still is alive
CIA391 wrote:
How'd you find them CIA?

Well you know how I named the links to the threads the catalog posted were part of, the actual name of the thread. XD

Well I just searched the threads in the searchbar and found the posts in those threads.

And viola you have your posts back and recorded.
Damn, I was hoping you found a way to find a list of users old posts. I'm having so much trouble keeping track of which threads I'm involved with.
CIA391 wrote:
How'd you find them CIA?


Well you know how I named the links to the threads the catalog posted were part of, the actual name of the thread. XD

Well I just searched the threads in the searchbar and found the posts in those threads.

And viola you have your posts back and recorded.

Damn, I was hoping you found a way to find a list of users old posts. I'm having so much trouble keeping track of which threads I'm involved with.
If I knew a way trust me I would of shared it.

Plus favouriting everything and bookmarking stuff is a solution to the problem to the threads you are part off.

Also the searchbar is a good help though it isnt the best. Unless you are clear on what you want its nearly impossible to find what you want. Just we are lucky that I was able to find all the posts bringing us back into operations again.
Edited:Catalog Posted again to say that the Prometheans were Not known about before Requiem.
I certainly thought it was interesting.

Also Catalog recording may be a little hard now. So if anyone sees a Catalog post please post a link to the thread here for us all to see.
If you do find and want to help

Please name the link the name of the thread and put the date the catalog posted
for example like below.

15/10/2014
HALO: SPARTAN STRIKE ANNOUNCED
I shall infect Catalog and know all that he possesses!
CIA391 wrote:
Catalog Posted again to say that the Prometheans were known about before Requiem.
I certainly thought it was interesting.

Also Catalog recording may be a little hard now. So if anyone sees a Catalog post please post a link to the thread here for us all to see.
If you do find and want to help

Please name the link the name of the thread and put the date the catalog posted
for example like below.

15/10/2014
HALO: SPARTAN STRIKE ANNOUNCED
"Promethean combat platforms are not noted in human records prior to encounter at [castra] Requiem.

He says they weren't known prior to the Requiem encounter.
ROBERTO jh wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
Catalog Posted again to say that the Prometheans were known about before Requiem.
I certainly thought it was interesting.

Also Catalog recording may be a little hard now. So if anyone sees a Catalog post please post a link to the thread here for us all to see.
If you do find and want to help

Please name the link the name of the thread and put the date the catalog posted
for example like below.

15/10/2014
HALO: SPARTAN STRIKE ANNOUNCED

"Promethean combat platforms are not noted in human records prior to encounter at [castra] Requiem.

He says they weren't known prior to the Requiem encounter.
Opps my mistake. My eyes deceived me. :O
Syxnrgy wrote:
I shall infect Catalog and know all that he possesses!
That is not the catalog we are looking for. Sadly :/
Do you think that the catalog will have a effect on the story or not?

-note I changed the post due to risk to the catalog-
And again Catalog returns to correct the Halo Channel on the Ark
ARK LISTED AS "OBLITERATED" IN NEW UNIVERSE GUIDE
Update from Catalog. Reading following results [PM Message]

Information edited to suit.

Quote:
Query:What day is it currently for you now?
Current date is 10 May 2558 [ref: Halo Escalations]

Query:What is your current tasks and status?
Clarification of numerous records.
Clarification of the situation at Edom Terminal\Juridical.
Current status is on hold due to [frumentarii] operations.

Query:What is your current status?
Watching - Ensuring record progress on [Channel] is correct.

Query:Do you still have communication with the Edom Terminal\Juridical?
Alert!! Current [frumentarii] operations have made connection difficult.
Aka what this means the catalog is trying to find out about Edom Terminal\Juridical still. And can answer your questions on numerous things.
Just because of the Section 3 ARG it is difficult to do such actions and we wont see the Catalog much till its found a way to get round that problem.

This doesnt mean the catalogs gone. It is still around. Just lurking. Making sure the Halo Channel is all good.
Did you PM the Catalog first, or did it message you in response to queries posted in the forums?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. ...
  8. 23