OP CIA391

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. ...
  7. 23
Did you PM the Catalog first, or did it message you in response to queries posted in the forums?
I PMed first. ^^ And it answered my questions.
Sadly I am not allowed to give out the username because the catalog undirectly asked me not to in another PM that is not relevant to be posted to the thread. I hope you understand.
Nor will I take questions to the Catalog unless they are of importance to ask.(unless I am asked by the Catalog to do so)

No matter what, its recommended to be patient. That's kinda the message what was said in the post above. The Catalog will return, just after its found a way to get round the Section 3 ARG confusion and everything's calmed down.
CIA391 wrote:
Did you PM the Catalog first, or did it message you in response to queries posted in the forums?

I PMed first. ^^ And it answered my questions.
Sadly I am not allowed to give out the username because the catalog undirectly asked me not to in another PM that is not relevant to be posted to the thread. I hope you understand.
Nor will I take questions to the Catalog unless they are of importance to ask.(unless I am asked by the Catalog to do so)

No matter what, its recommended to be patient. That's kinda the message what was said in the post above. The Catalog will return, just after its found a way to get round the Section 3 ARG confusion and everything's calmed down.
Fair enough. Nice to know it's still around at least.
By the looks of things the Catalog is posting once a month. Showing its still around and so on. While its latest post didnt give much info ^^

Patience is a virtue and real good stuff is sure to come our way
CIA391 wrote:
By the looks of things the Catalog is posting once a month. Showing its still around and so on. While its latest post didnt give much info ^^

Patience is a virtue and real good stuff is sure to come our way
I hope you are right. I would love to know if it could elaborate on Team Sabers status change from MIA to KIA.

Unless I missed a recent post, I think he only responded because he expected another 343i hate post, but was pleased to see it was about Guilty Spark and decided to play along.
Threads been updated so all recent catalog posts are now linked. Hopefully this helps everyone
I don't think this has been mentioned here (I couldn't find anything), but if it has, just ignore this post.

I've always thought that Team Saber were as good as dead after Catalog posted about their status, but now I'm not so sure. Unless I've messed up badly, this was after the Team Saber post.

Quote: there's a risk he'll kill off less significant ones

Answer: [corpora delicti]

Unless I've misunderstood the term, 'corpora delicti' means that you can't convict someone without proof of their crime. Is it referring to there being no official media showing Team Saber's death and as such, we can't hold it resposible for something that can't be proven true? Or am I simply reading too much into this?
Catalog Posts 29th January 2015(19th July 2558)

This was a interesting info drops from the catalog.
Regarding Spartan teams and what armor they wore.

Its better to just read the posts yourself's and see. ^^

CANON FODDER 1-15-15: JUST GETTING STARTED

[POSSIBLE CATALOG] JIRALHANAE -US SUFFIX QUESTION

Hope this helps keep you up to date in your canon thirst everyone.
Is it possible that catalog is getting more active. Is it possible thats hes now ready to answer quarries
The Catalogs most recent post hints that the new tabletop minature ship game. Linky below. Is canon
Linky to the Minature site

This gave us our Canon first look at the Epoch-Class Heavy carrier in Halo.

Linky to the Catalog Post
CIA391 wrote:
The Catalogs most recent post hints that the new tabletop minature ship game. Linky below. Is canon

That covernant heavy cruiser looks like the Broken Circle cover ships
i didn't even know the UNSC even had Carrier ships
Baartvedt wrote:
I don't think this has been mentioned here (I couldn't find anything), but if it has, just ignore this post.

I've always thought that Team Saber were as good as dead after Catalog posted about their status, but now I'm not so sure. Unless I've messed up badly, this was after the Team Saber post.

Unless I've misunderstood the term, 'corpora delicti' means that you can't convict someone without proof of their crime. Is it referring to there being no official media showing Team Saber's death and as such, we can't hold it resposible for something that can't be proven true? Or am I simply reading too much into this?
Has anyone tried asking Catalog about Saber via PM?
Skeleborn wrote:
Baartvedt wrote:

Has anyone tried asking Catalog about Saber via PM?
Well the Catalog name is a 'mask' in Waypoint terms. Meaning that the actual username is hidden. Aka you cant PM it without knowing that.
I am not allowed to give anyone the username do to a unoffical agreement me and the Catalog had.

PMing wont do any good for recording of stuff sadly anyway. I mean some Halo fans require the absolute proof and that is sadly not possible with PMing until the the Catalog stops posting forever. Sorry
CIA391 wrote:

Pretty sure carriers have been mentioned once or twice.

I like how it resembles an earlier, smaller, infinity.
CIA391 wrote:

Pretty sure carriers have been mentioned once or twice.

I like how it resembles an earlier, smaller, infinity.
Catalog is back

CF: CHATTERNET - THAT'S ARMOR, 'EH?

PER CURIAM - IUNIUS 2015(Its second thread)

PER CURIAM - IUNIUS 2015(Its post in that thread)

CANON FODDER 6-25-15: IN THE ZONE(Confirmation on the Red Banshee)

Let the discussion return now.
Catalog's real name is currently visible in a part of the forum. Should I post in the relevant topic so that it's no longer visible or just leave it be?
Still Erks me that the coolest members of gamma company are KIA. Hope this was a error otherwise it is essrntially the the biggest spoiler to date!
Fun fact. Its the Catalogs 1 year birthday. If you call it a birthday.
CIA391 wrote:
Fun fact. Its the Catalogs 1 year birthday. If you call it a birthday.
*ahem*
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
You are a Forerunner collective...
Who knows the canon too...*bows*

Thank you, I am here all week.
Im reading about the Catalog in Silentenium, but I am confused: What excactly is the Catalog? Does it have a gender? Is it like the Library of Congress but in Forerunner form?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. ...
  7. 23