2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 23
^Was about to post about that last night.

We've basically gotten confirmation that Black team is live and well, on Installation 03.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I wonder what the percentage is about. I mean it was 42% at the start of the most recent post. Then 43% at the end of it.
The status of his inquiry (quaere).
He is making an inquiry about erde-tyren and he needs to record some interactions with us. That's what i understood.
I though it was inquiring about the lockdown of the Edom Terminal.
Ok it its the lockdown of Edom Terminal

And judging by calculations the Catalog should be done his Queries by the 6th July 2014. I worked this out by working out from when Catalog started the Query and up to when he got up to 43%.
Ehm...

Quote:
Query Answer: [quiescent] for [ERR,REGRES] cycles following critical failure of Domain [interlink].
[Librarian] control authorization denied pending Juridical review of New Council activities [November 7, 2552]. [quiescence] ends.
Revoked ecumene [control] authorization requested [July 22, 2557]. Investigative protocols activated. Control [devolution] of Builder and Lifeworker operations in Erde-Tyrene [sphere] requires limited investigative and informational interaction.
He wrote this when being asked what he was doing with us.
PIX what I mean is

Quote:
Searching . . .
Connection lost.
Contacting Edom Terminal\Juridical . . .
Connection refused.
Connection refused.
\\sysdiag\security\[apparitor]
Connection locked.
Initiating [quaere].
This shows the start of the query he is making. Right after he is locked out the terminal. One can assume it is the locking out of the terminal he is querying
(Side note regardless on what he meant this is 0%, and because he posted this on June 29 2014 1:03AM, we can work out when he is going to finish)
He makes it to 43% on July 2, 2014 on 4:31AM.
This makes approx every 1.7 hours 1%
Currently putting the % at 59% currently.
And the finish date on the 6th July

Stuff he may be working on right now is(Because I believe he is working on numerous things)
-Great Guardian Review
-What you said recording interactions with us
-Finding out why it was locked out Edom Terminal
-And finding out who the intruder was
Quote:
PIX what I mean is

Quote:
Searching . . .
Connection lost.
Connection refused.
Connection refused.
\\sysdiag\security\[apparitor]
Connection locked.
Initiating [quaere].
This shows the start of the query he is making. Right after he is locked out the terminal. One can assume it is the locking out of the terminal he is querying
(Side note regardless on what he meant this is 0%, and because he posted this on June 29 2014 1:03AM, we can work out when he is going to finish)
He makes it to 43% on July 2, 2014 on 4:31AM.
This makes approx every 1.7 hours 1%
Currently putting the % at 59% currently.
And the finish date on the 6th July

Stuff he may be working on right now is(Because I believe he is working on numerous things)
-Great Guardian Review
-What you said recording interactions with us
-Finding out why it was locked out Edom Terminal
-And finding out who the intruder was
Yes, as you said he is inquiring about both earth and mars, and probably also other things.
What is he meaning by keepalive. He's used it twice now?
Quote:
What is he meaning by keepalive. He's used it twice now?
Catalog is keeping the current connection open rather than opening a new one each time.

Keepalive
Well I made the information easier to read here. Hopefully it helps understand what is happening.
Has anyone asked something about the forunner Capital yet ? Just asking
I myself have tried to press Catalog about the issue of the translation of the forerunner text found on Sandtrap and Epitaph.

This text was alluded by Bungie's Justin Hayward, designer of Sandtrap, that the text has meaning.
“There are tons of strips of metal littered throughout Sandtrap that have weird digital writing on them and I wanted those to have meaning. My hope was that people would pour over the script and try to figure it out. It’s actually the same ‘text’ that appears on Epitaph.”

As far as I know, this has still gone untranslated.
Quote:
I myself have tried to press Catalog about the issue of the translation of the forerunner text found on Sandtrap and Epitaph.

This text was alluded by Bungie's Justin Hayward, designer of Sandtrap, that the text has meaning.
“There are tons of strips of metal littered throughout Sandtrap that have weird digital writing on them and I wanted those to have meaning. My hope was that people would pour over the script and try to figure it out. It’s actually the same ‘text’ that appears on Epitaph.”

As far as I know, this has still gone untranslated.
Well without B.Net. This process will be a lot harder to do as we cant get the pictures of the transcript online. There are 6 main lines of it. With the main lines having at least 2 variants of it. making 12 lines of this.
Quote:
Well without B.Net. This process will be a lot harder to do as we cant get the pictures of the transcript online. There are 6 main lines of it. With the main lines having at least 2 variants of it. making 12 lines of this.
Exactly my point.

Which is why Catalog could potentially provide us further insight into the meaning of this hidden text.
I wonder who and if there's "someone" that monitors and maintains protocol on Installation 05?
Quote:
^Was about to post about that last night.

We've basically gotten confirmation that Black team is live and well, on Installation 03.
Ok, so that does not answer where they were when the Didact attacked Ivanoff station because four more Spartans would have been pretty helpful.
Just to note the Catalog should(unless he encountered a error, or the numbers are random) be at 100% in his query now. :) He would of Finished it at
July 6th 2014 1:33:18 AM

Now the wait begins to see what Catalog will say about this.(note I never said the catalog would post right when he was finished)
Most of Section-3 is currently asleep, but never fear! They'll be back at full charge to tackle these Catalog posts in the morn!
Well here some starter notes to take in(there is lots so may take my time)

Near the start there is some code in Base 64
Quote:
[QWxsIGxhdyBmb2xsb3dzIHRoZSBNYW50bGUgb2YgUmVzcG9uc2liaWxpdHkuIFthZXF1aXRhcyBzZXF1aXR1ciBsZWdlbV0u]
This says "All law follows the Mantle of Responsibility. [aequitas sequitur legem]."
The latin in this means"Equity follows the law"

And I believe we have a name for our friend here also.If you call it a name.
This Catalog I believe is designated X.E8. I asked if I was correct. Awaiting answer.

The Edom Terminal\Juricidal AI 4096 is not answering the Catalog. Making the Catalog struggle to get data

The Catalog met us on the 22nd February 2558(as now its currently the 3rd March 2558) meaning we cant ask it about escalations as that hasnt happened in the Halo Universe yet.
"Recent [frumentarii] records [naufragum] of three [speculatoria navigia] tasked to monitor vessel's fleet activities. Losses not reported to Human naval authorities."

This is significative, do you think arbiter or Rtas Vadum (because probably he is currently in command of the ship) attacked a human ship? This would be breaking the cease of fire. The fact somebody spies you is not a good reason to kill him, but I see why ONI didn't say anything about this. They both broke the peace rules, but spying is less worse than killing, that is an act that can lead to war.
Quote:
"Recent [frumentarii] records [naufragum] of three [speculatoria navigia] tasked to monitor vessel's fleet activities. Losses not reported to Human naval authorities."

This is significative, do you think arbiter or Rtas Vadum (because probably he is currently in command of the ship) attacked a human ship? This would be breaking the cease of fire. The fact somebody spies you is not a good reason to kill him, but I see why ONI didn't say anything about this. They both broke the peace rules, but spying is less worse than killing, that is an act that can lead to war.
If today would be the third of March, 2558, this would be the beginning of the peace mission to Ealen IV? This might bring about some things that were not mentioned then.
Quote:
Quote:

If today would be the third of March, 2558, this would be the beginning of the peace mission to Ealen IV? This might bring about some things that were not mentioned then.
Well today is now the 4th March 2558. One day before the peace mission starts.

Well if we wait 47 days. Then the Catalog(X.E8) will have caught up to the most recent event currently in Escalations. :)

For those curious that mean we will have to wait till the 22nd August 2014.
But that said this probably isnt important. Just something to help you understand how this works.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 23