5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 55
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Query: Was the plasma pistol based on the boltshot due to their similar appearances and the fact that you can charge both?
Of course it wasn't, the boltshot was a Promethean weapon that was locked with the rest of the Prometheans and their weapons on Requiem.

The plasma pistol and its secondary function were of original design from the covenant, utilizing plasma as its ammunition. Their resemblance is trivial, similar to how the MA5C is similar to the storm rifle.
How can you answer that with certainty, given that the Covenant were inspired by the Forerunners in the creation of their entire theology, written language and advanced technologies? Especially when the Forerunner pistol seen in Halo:Legends has an incredibly striking resemblance to both the Covie plasma pistol and energy sword?
Well considering the covenant has never been able to find any forerunner military technology, or at least none they could activate(ie Halo Wars Shield World). They were forced to make their own weapons, the striking resemblance you mention is unquestionable but the weapon is most likely hardlight, and the covenant have never been able to produce hardlight.

The energy sword also has been i believe confirmed that it was modeled upon an ancient sword from Sangheili history. As for the boltshot, like i said it was never seen before because it was locked and exclusive to the prometheans only on Requiem.

Of course the technologies to produce the covenant's weapons were from forenunner tech, as the covenant have been known to imitate. The plasma pistol was nonetheless the covenant's own design.
Query:What is the status of the monitor of Line Installation 9-12
Query: What is the status of Ignatio Delgado?

Query: What is the status of April Orenski?

Query: What is the status of Michael Sullivan?
Quote:
[

The energy sword also has been i believe confirmed that it was modeled upon an ancient sword from Sangheili history. As for the boltshot, like i said it was never seen before because it was locked and exclusive to the prometheans only on Requiem.
According to the visual guide the Boltshot is just a prominent sidearm that rose to popularity after the first century of the Forerruner-Flood war. It also said there were many earlier models of similar design. It doesn't mention anything about being exclusive to Requiem's prometheans.
Quote:
Query: What is the status of Michael Sullivan?
Linked Query: Was Michael Sullivan present during either of the Human campaigns on Requiem?
What was the strength of the UNSC Home fleet when the Covenant attacked Earth after Prophet of Regret had left?

What was the strength of total Covenant fleet that attacked there?

How many UNSC ships were left after the attack?
Query: Why does ONI (specifically, Admiral Serin Osman, CINCONI) seemingly have command authority over the CO of UNSC Infinity, a Fleet ship which should thus take its orders from within the Fleet's own chain of command, not Naval Intelligence?

Query: is Catalog aware of any steps taken by the UNSC Fleet leadership and/or ONI Section Zero to remove Admiral Serin Osman from power due to crimes including, but not limited to, attempted murder of Dr. Catherine Halsey, murder of the UNSC's allies during the civil conflicts on Sanghelios in 2553, smuggling arms to known enemies of the UNSC's allies, and planned xenocide of billions of Sangheili via bioweapons?

Following up on the previous query, I have a request to Catalog: to expedite any possible investigation or actions that may or may not be ongoing, send all available data on the aforementioned cases and the activities of Admirals Osman and Parangosky, as well as AI Black-Box, to the following: the desk of Fleet Admiral Hood, UNSC Office of Investigations, and ONI Section Zero.
Quote:
Query: Why does ONI (specifically, Admiral Serin Osman, CINCONI) seemingly have command authority over the CO of UNSC Infinity, a Fleet ship which should thus take its orders from within the Fleet's own chain of command, not Naval Intelligence?

Query: is Catalog aware of any steps taken by the UNSC Fleet leadership and/or ONI Section Zero to remove Admiral Serin Osman from power due to crimes including, but not limited to, attempted murder of Dr. Catherine Halsey, murder of the UNSC's allies during the civil conflicts on Sanghelios in 2553, and smuggling arms to known enemies of the UNSC's allies?

Following up on the previous query, I have a request to Catalog: to expedite any possible investigation or actions that may or may not be ongoing, send all available data on the aforementioned cases and the activities of Admirals Osman and Parangosky, as well as AI Black-Box, to the following: the desk of Fleet Admiral Hood, UNSC Office of Investigations, and ONI Section Zero.
1)Infinity was an ONI project, then discovered by the UNSC, that finally became co-founder because costs were too high even for ONI.

2-3) very nice queries, I've thought about the possibility for us to change the halo universe thanks to catalog. I think it's something likely impossible, but nice try!

Addendum:
Quote:
expedite any possible investigation or actions that may or may not be ongoing, send all available data on the aforementioned cases and the activities of Admirals Osman and Parangosky, as well as AI Black-Box, to the following: the desk of Fleet Admiral Hood, UNSC Office of Investigations, and ONI Section Zero.
and to UEG President Ruth Charet, ex Minister for the Colonies David Agnoli, and Michael Stanforth, if alive.
Query: In the year 2558 is there an anime(entertaining visual record) with a character called Spartan 1337
Quote:
Query: In the year 2558 is there an anime(entertaining visual record) with a character called Spartan 1337
Lol its confirmed Non-canon.
Quote:
Quote:
I think he was asking if there was an anime in the Halo Universe that is based on the Spartan 1337 episode.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think he was asking if there was an anime in the Halo Universe that is based on the Spartan 1337 episode.
Correct :) Cause obviously I know having a Spartan being Eaten by a Dinosaur is silly. Doesn't stop a anime of it existing, as I mean there are more crazy stuff in anime based on today's world.

I only thought I would ask, as its really impossible for creative people to not create stories based on Spartans. Fiction in the Halo Universe would be filled with stories(realistic or not) on Spartans and so on. That I can easily imagine a anime like this existing.

There's even a Figure of Master Chief in Issue 7 of Escalations. Showing how popular they are(or at least Master Chief)

So it would be cool and all to find out something like this. :D
What is the status of the Forunner AI- designated Mendicant Bias?
Quote:
During the Battle of Reach, SPARTAN-II Jorge-052 activated a slipspace drive which sent him, half of a Supercarrier, and an entire Corvette to an unknown location. Because the Corvette carrying Jorge was completely engulfed, theoretically Jorge should be perfectly fine.

Query: What is the status of Jorge as of 2558?
I would be really excited if he is alive but that possibility is slim to none. Spartans never die.
Query: What is the status of KFC as of 2558?
Query:What do you know of the disappearance of the Huragok?
Query: What is the current status of Spartan-III Gamma Company?
Query: about flood, how many containment facility are there in the Milky Way?

Ps: dear catalogue, please stop answering the request of those random Spartan stalkers, and answer the strings about flood. We have the right to know how many dangerous labs are out there.
Query: when you guys devolved tier 1 human civilization to tier 7, why did not you leave some records of the technology on earth so that we can reclaim it easily?
Query: After the fall of High Charity, what is the current status of the species Perfidia vermis aka San 'Shyuum?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 55