2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 55
Alert! Alert! [CAPITAL] sub par [FACILITIES] performing at [MINIMUM] capacities... mass recall of all [FORERUNNER]... [FOREIGN BODY] unknown [CLASSIFICATION] designate [FLOOD].

Mainframe Query [URGENCY - IMMEDIATE]: What is the status of my [INSTALLATION] after [CATASTROPHIC] event.
Query: what is the physical location of your carapace?

Query: did you arrive at your present location before or after the activation of the Halo Array? Can you describe the circumstances of your arrival and apparent placement into dormancy?

Query: who gave you your last set of instructions and when?

Query: what networks and systems are you currently connected to?

Query: how long have you been extracting data from human and Covenant systems?

Query: what is the status of the Juridical investigation into the activities of the Old Council, the Master Builder, both Didacts, and the Librarian?
Quote:
Query: about flood, how many containment facility are there in the Milky Way?

Ps: dear catalogue, please stop answering the request of those random Spartan stalkers, and answer the strings about flood. We have the right to know how many dangerous labs are out there.
Hey, if there's going to be a massive Flood outbreak we need all the Spartans we can get.
Query: Is there any Flood outside of containment?
Catalog, what is the status of the Coca Cola company at this present time on the Human home planet Earth/Erde Tyrene?
Priority Query: Why is Thel 'Vadam listed as a "Target Priority: Alpha" in ONI's systems?
Quote:
Priority Query: Why is Thel 'Vadam listed as a "Target Priority: Alpha" in ONI's systems?
It is O.N.I, think about what they do and what they will do to achieve their goal whatever their goal is and then you have your answer. That plus if Humanity were to anger him a bit too much it probably would not end well for humanity.
That doesn't really answer anything...
Quote:
That doesn't really answer anything...
In short, they want to kill him in order to further their goals which essentially includes the genocide of Elites that plus I think it would be best to keep O.N.I's reasons mysterious for now for story telling purposes.
When was ONI Section-III established? Also Section 0, I and II?
Why do I have a feeling that Catalog is never going to answer these questions? We've kind of flooded this thread with them.
Quote:
Why do I have a feeling that Catalog is never going to answer these questions? We've kind of flooded this thread with them.
I think Catalog answers the real important ones that do not ruin anything that is left unanswered for storytelling purposes.

Query: So Spartan team black is or was on installation 03 . . . ok now where were they during the Didact's attack on Ivanoff station? Were they transferred to installation 03 because of that incident?
Query: Whose crackers did John-117 steal during his first day on Reach?

Query: Did Sadie Endesha join the UNSC military as she intended to?
As academically beneficial curiosity is, you can only pick so many conditions under when how what sensitive information is appropriate to weigh in on...
I think today we may hear from it. Today is the day its own query into the lockdown of the Edom Terminal\Juricidal
Quote:
Query: Whose crackers did John-117 steal during his first day on Reach?

Query: Did Sadie Endesha join the UNSC military as she intended to?
I always thought they were Graham crackers.
I think Catalog is the guy that wrote what the Mantle means for that job opening for 343.

Congrats.
Query: What is the precise relationship between Dr. Halsey and the individual known as Alizée?
We need Spartans when flood is unleashed. That 's true. But the catalogue is a forerunner machine so we should ask him about the forerunner history. If we ask too much about Spartans, he will spoil the plot. I think the best solution to flood is use blanket orbital bombardment ASAP. Just like how the elites saved earth from flood.
Query: How and when did the United States of America cease to exist? Was there another civil war?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 55