4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 55
Quote:
Quote:
Priority Query: Why is Thel 'Vadam listed as a "Target Priority: Alpha" in ONI's systems?
It is O.N.I, think about what they do and what they will do to achieve their goal whatever their goal is and then you have your answer. That plus if Humanity were to anger him a bit too much it probably would not end well for humanity.
Note that he was listed as them vadamee, with ee, and effectively thel vadamee is an enemy, a criminal and for sure an alpha target. Thel Vadam is an allied, but Arbiter himself says even chief wouldn't be his friend if he knew what he had done, how can you pretend ONI to be.
And some people said that thel made an alliance with the prophets after the covenant war as seen in a scene of the terminal, but I'm not sure about this...
Quote:
Query: Whose crackers did John-117 steal during his first day on Reach?

Query: Did Sadie Endesha join the UNSC military as she intended to?
I assume they belonged to either Kelly or Linda.
Quote:
Quote:

Nah, they were totally Fred's crackers.

Just look at what happened. John stole his crackers and Fred spent years plotting his revenge.

He stayed out of the spot light during training but still did well enough show potential and stay on John's good side.

Then throughout his career he ensured that all other potential leaders like Kurt, Jerome, Jai and Margaret "disappeared".

Then during the battle of Reach his moment to strike finally appeared and John foolishly gave him command.

Now look. Fred out ranks John and is the acting leader of Blue team and is probably sitting in some ONI hot tub with a beer in one hand and a sweet William in the other while John is walking around in the middle of a desert in a bad Jawa cosplay.

It was the perfect plan.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Nah, they were totally Fred's crackers.

Just look at what happened. John stole his crackers and Fred spent years plotting his revenge.

He stayed out of the spot light during training but still did well enough show potential and stay on John's good side.

Then throughout his career he ensured that all other potential leaders like Kurt, Jerome, Jai and Margaret "disappeared".

Then during the battle of Reach his moment to strike finally appeared and John foolishly gave him command.

Now look. Fred out ranks John and is the acting leader of Blue team and is probably sitting in some ONI hot tub with a beer in one hand and a sweet William in the other while John is walking around in the middle of a desert in a bad Jawa cosplay.

It was the perfect plan.
THIS IS SPARTA!!! lol

No one suspects Fred-104... no one... MWHAHAHA! :P lol
Query: What is the status of Preston Jeremiah Cole?

Query: What is the status of Rtas 'Vadum?

Query: What happened to the remaining Perfidia vermis after the end of the Human-Covenant war?

Query: What new content has been released of the Halo franchise between 2014 and 2558?
Quote:
Query: What new content has been released of the Halo franchise between 2014 and 2558?
I dont think the game Halo is in the Halo Universe. A different game will exist instead. Cause it will be quite confusing to explain this scenario.

Aka we are all fans of a series in the halo universe that is like Halo but not.
Quote:
Quote:
I dont think the game Halo is in the Halo Universe. A different game will exist instead. Cause it will be quite confusing to explain this scenario.

Corona: After decades of war with a group of aliens collectively known as the Alliance, an armoured soldier called Commander Lord and her AI, Cartono, crash land on an alien artefact, built by an ancient race called the Predecessors, aboard the ship The Column of Fall.
Quote:
Don't go triggering any time paradoxes.
Quote:
Please delete the query or he will go mad and loose connection as with the logic plague! I'm serious
I think we should let the catalog catch up and wait a while till it posts again.
I mean we have nearly asked it 100 queries since its last post. :)
Side note the Catalog should be finished its query it was doing.
Query: Could you tell us the names of the monitors from the other Halo installations?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Corona: After decades of war with a group of aliens collectively known as the Alliance, an armoured soldier called Commander Lord and her AI, Cartono, crash land on an alien artefact, built by an ancient race called the Predecessors, aboard the ship The Column of Fall.
The franchise dies in 20XX because the scenario is deemed too silly for how serious it tried to take itself. Nothing like that could possibly EVER happen.
Remember - this is a thread for questions and queries. Please take other posts elsewhere. :)

Lets try to keep it as much to questions as possible.
Quote:
Query: Could you tell us the names of the monitors from the other Halo installations?
I can answer that.

001 - Installation 01
007 - Installation 02
049 Abject Testament - Installation 03
343 Guilty Spark - Installation 04, later Installation 04B
2401 Penitent Tangent - Installation 05
16807 - Installation 06
117649 - Installation 07

If you're wanting more than numbers for the other four though I suppose Catalog could add that.
Query: What is the status of the CAS-class assault carrier Solemn Penance?
Query: I request more information on the ex-Forerunner Rate known as the 'Theoretical'
What was their place in the Ecumene?? What exactly were they tasked with?
Query: what is the current status of spartan 117 and blue team?
Yeah, I knew the numbers, I was interested in the names. I figured it was one a lot of people would want to know. Thanks though.
Query: what is the status of the UNSC Halcyon-class light cruiser known as Dawn Under Heaven?
Catalog, is the hull of the UNSC INFINITY EMP-resistant?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 55