2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 55
I do find it interesting that ONI believes the Rubicon to be "shipwreaked" rather than just lost.
I don't see how 343 can be reinterpreted into the Halo story at this point. Maybe through the TV show?

Query: Did the Spartan known as Agent Jameson Locke undergo an operation in the ruins of Installation 04?

Query: What generation of the Spartan project is Agent Locke part of?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Query: What criteria allows certain humans to be designated as Reclaimers while other humans are not, as evident by failed Covenant attempts to access Requiem systems via kidnapped humans?
Query Answer: "Reclaimer" is not a legitimate client species status. Edom [control] reference New Council emergency directives [leges posteriores priores contrarias abrogant] given on authority of [Librarian] and [Didact]. Master Juridical concurrence not recorded [ius nullum?]. Status conferred by analysis of geas [symphonia].
Alert! Substantial alteration of [canonical] implemention of Human [supplicium] detected in [symphonia] scope.
Curious...I wish I could really understand it all. The presence of [supplicium] though, ie punishment/torture, is unnerving.
Well it says reclaimer is a title conferred by analysis of geas. So it's Librarians geases that make human reclaimers.

Catalog didn't answer any of my queries while answered three about the ship that landed on the halo, useless because if guilty spark didn't know the species then how could Catalog?
Catalog can reassess 343's reports and use a wider information pool to potentially identify the vessel
looks like he can't instead.
Follow the rule that if nobody in the halo universe knows something, catalog doesn't too.
Query: Can you provide more information about the digital text found around Sandtrap and on Epitaph as alluded by a certain Justin Hayward?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Query: What criteria allows certain humans to be designated as Reclaimers while other humans are not, as evident by failed Covenant attempts to access Requiem systems via kidnapped humans?
Query Answer: "Reclaimer" is not a legitimate client species status. Edom [control] reference New Council emergency directives [leges posteriores priores contrarias abrogant] given on authority of [Librarian] and [Didact]. Master Juridical concurrence not recorded [ius nullum?]. Status conferred by analysis of geas [symphonia].
Alert! Substantial alteration of [canonical] implemention of Human [supplicium] detected in [symphonia] scope.
Curious...I wish I could really understand it all. The presence of [supplicium] though, ie punishment/torture, is unnerving.
Well it says reclaimer is a title conferred by analysis of geas. So it's Librarians geases that make human reclaimers.

Catalog didn't answer any of my queries while answered three about the ship that landed on the halo, useless because if guilty spark didn't know the species then how could Catalog?
Catalog can reassess 343's reports and use a wider information pool to potentially identify the vessel
looks like he can't instead.
Follow the rule that if nobody in the halo universe knows something, catalog doesn't too.
Well, the Juridicials might know something and pass on the info, no?
Query: Is Catalog doing any specific investigations?
Related Query: Does Catalog need our help?
Query: Who wrote the Bestiarum?[ref: Halo 3 Limited Edition Book] Your answers you give make me think it was you.
Query: What is the status of the Headhunter project?

Query: How many UNSC colonies survived the Human-Covenant war?
Query: What is the status of the Headhunter project?

Query: How many UNSC colonies survived the Human-Covenant war?
Query: can you tell us the identities of all the Spartans-II that fought on Reach during its fall on August 2552?
Query: What is the status of Spartans Kirk and Rene?

Query: What are the economics of the 26th century?

Query: Has Lucy-B091 fully regained the ability to speak?
I'm just curious, if Catalog didn't answer a previous query, does it have to be repeated for it to be (hopefully) answered or does Catalog keep all queries in some sort of data bank for possible future answering?

And of course...

Query: What date did that Battle of Draetheus V [ref. Halo: Spartan Assault] take place?
Query: Does the information the Librarians durance told Spartan-117 on Requiem imply that Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Halsey has been highly influenced by the Librarians genesong?
Query: what was the assignment and location of Naomi-010 during the UNSC-Covenant conflict on the colony world Reach (Jul 24, 2552-Aug 30, 2552)?

Query: did Spartan-062, Maria, genuinely retire from UNSC service to start a family or was her retirement part of a suspected cover-up?

Query: what is the reason for Ralph-303's anomalously high Spartan tag (whereas other SPARTAN-II identifiers fall within the expected 1-150 range)?

Query: who tore off the pages of Dr. Halsey's journal supposedly detailing her Slipspace-based AI fractal matrix experiment (c. September 4-5, 2547)? Where may these pages, or information on the experiment, be found?

Query: what is the birth date of CPO Franklin Mendez?

Query: what is the birth date of Sergeant Major Avery J. Johnson?

Query: why did Cortana not follow through with her plan to detonate In Amber Clad's reactors to destroy High Charity after the Flood overran the city-station?

Query: what is (or was) the physical nature of Haruspis?

Query: (roughly, if no specific number is available) how many former SPARTAN-IIIs have been integrated to the SPARTAN-IVs and/or the Spartan branch?

Query: when did SPARTAN-II Team Black's crash-landing at Line Installation 1-4 take place (and when did the team return to UNSC-controlled space?)

Can you provide the names for the following:
    [/li]
  • The (supposed) Sahara-class prowler that deployed the Spartan-IIs' Booster Frames during the mission to rescue Dr. Halsey from Covenant captivity (ref: "Halo Legends - The Package")

• The class (and preferably name) of the hitherto unknown class of Covenant "sniper ship" that was destroyed by the UNSC Pillar of Autumn during the battle for Reach on August 30, 2552? (ref: Halo: The Fall of Reach)

• The Flood-infested Covenant battlecruiser that crashed in Voi, Kenya on November 17, 2552?
Catalog (kinda) answered my question about the possibility of Cortana being converted to biological form through reverse-engineering the Composer technology... although he doesn't say it's possible, he admits that do have a term for it: essence "sheathing"...

sheathing, like you sheathe a sword. Cortana is named after a sword. THE PLOT THICKENS!
Query: What is the current status of Lucy-B091 and Tom-B292?
(Still part of Blue Team, Spartan VI's, retired, ect.)

Query: What Spartan Program is Lt. Commander Jameson Locke apart of?

Query: How many Spartan II are currently active?

Query: What is the status of Bornstellar-Didact as of 2558?

Query: What is the status of the ODST squad under Buck's and Veronica Dare's command during the battle of New Mombasa? (All six individual members.)
Query: Who commissioned the construction of Shield World 006 designate "Sharpened Shield"?
Query: When exactly did the Didact make a speech regarding the Forerunners' place in the galaxy and Humanity's threatening path to reclamation? [ref: Halo 4 Epilogue]
Query Information: Parts of the speech only seem to make sense after the Didact's defeat at Earth in 2557, yet the speech's origins are allegedly from before Domain contact was severed.
Query: Can you be thoroughly relied on as a source for information?

Query: Did 343 Industries develop a sequel to Halo Wars in the twenty first century?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 55