2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 55
What are the full designations (names) of the Monitors of Installations 01, 02, 06, and 07?

What is the role and designation of the unidentified ancilla housed aboard Installation 00?

How widespread is civilian knowledge of of the Forerunners and their creations, particularly the Halo Array?
Query: who is Codename: Usual Suspects?
Query: Is Catherine Halsey a friend or a foe?

Query: Was the Spartan II project a crime against the Mantle or was it a necessary step?

Query: Is ONI Agent Jameson Lock a friend or a foe?

Query: Are ONI's actions crimes against the Mantle?
Related Query: Does ONI need to be eradicated to ensure human Reclamation?

Priority Query: Are the Precursors still an active threat?
Query: Would you be able to provide an answer in detail to the questions I raised in the following thread, by providing information on the Sangheili Pre-Schism Covenant, and Post-Schism Separatist, and Remnant factions' Ministries, Branches, Ranks (and Tiers) within each Ministry/Branch, Uniforms within each rank and ministry/branch, Titles and how they apply to each rank within each ministry/branch, and the field roles of each title and rank within each ministry/branch. As well as shedding some light on the ranks that wear Halo 3 Multiplayer armour sets as part of their uniform (which are likely exclusive to the Separatist faction)

Thread: https://forums.halowaypoint.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=248734&

If this information is in canonical 'limbo' as it were. Would it be possible to create a finalized military system for the Sangheili for each of these 3 factions.

Bonus Points if you also shed some light on this information for the Servants of Abiding Truth as well.
Quote:
Quote:
What was the sentient race(s) responsible for the vessel that crash-landed on Installation 04 thousands of years before the UNSC and Covenant arrived in 2552 AD?
Query Answer: Analysis of [surface detail] data recovered at [alpha site] Terminals is inconclusive. Hull pattern is analogous to 7 client species designs in [forensic database]: [scan] of vessel remains and/or propulsion signature data required for further evaluation.
Wait a minute... There are seven species that comprise the Covenant!
1. Elites
2. Brutes
3. Grunts
4. Jackals
5. Prophets
6. Hunters
7. Drones

Huragok don't particularly count, since they were just organic repair drones.

Of course I'm probably wrong since the Covenant as we know it didn't exist at that point in the Halo universe, but wild speculation is great fun, so...

Query: Catalog, what are the the names of the seven client species whose ship designs are similar to the wreckage on Installation 04? Or, if the number 7 refers to the number of analogous designs, who is responsible for those designs?
Query: What is the status, location, and population of Tribute?
Query: What is the name of the faction led by [Thel 'Vadam]?
Query: Have the [Perosus latrunculus] established a government as of 2558 and how many worlds are under their control?
Query: When did the Battle of [Draetheus V] take place?
Query: What is the status of [Covenant] vessel [Infinite Sacrifice]?
Query: What is the name of Jul 'Mdama's Covenant faction?

Side note: Catalog if you say The Storm Covenant we're going to have some real problems.
Quote:
Query: Is Catherine Halsey a friend or a foe?

Query: Was the Spartan II project a crime against the Mantle or was it a necessary step?

Query: Is ONI Agent Jameson Lock a friend or a foe?

Query: Are ONI's actions crimes against the Mantle?
Related Query: Does ONI need to be eradicated to ensure human Reclamation?

Priority Query: Are the Precursors still an active threat?
Crimes against the Mantle is a forerunner juridical expression that applies only to forerunner citizens. And as forerunner misunderstood the Mantle it is quite irrelevant. Humans have their own laws and ONI violates those too!

I'm not sure how you can think S-II is a crime against the Mantle, however it would be a curious legal case, given that it's the result of the Librarian's geas.

I want to remember that while osman and parangosky's actions are opposite to that, all the other reclamation stuff comes from ONI, think about it. known reclaimers are john, halsey, anders... All we know about forerunners and reclamation comes from ONI studies. Wouldn't it be for ONI we wouldn't even know about the reclamation, the precursors and the forerunner.
Eradicating ONI is idiot, just have to let parangosky die, or help her if needed, and kill Osman.

And precursors... they are the biggest threat considering the flood damnation/test fact.
Joke: Did the rookie ever meet a girl who had balls?
Quote:
If you're referring to the image in the Rookie's drop pod, I believe one of the Bungie artists edited developer Chris Butcher's likeness to appear more feminine. Otherwise, your joke isn't humorous.
Quote:
Quote:
If you're referring to the image in the Rookie's drop pod, I believe one of the Bungie artists edited developer Chris Butcher's likeness to appear more feminine. Otherwise, your joke isn't humorous.
Did you not remember the first line of gameplay in the last level of the game?

"Take my advice, Rookie. You ever fall for a woman? Make sure she's got balls." - Edward Buck
Query: Is it true that half of the planet Reach wasn't aware of the Covenant presence there until the 30th of August 2552? How is it even possible?
Quote:
Did you not remember the first line of gameplay in the last level of the game?

"Take my advice, Rookie. You ever fall for a woman? Make sure she's got balls." - Edward Buck
I could go on and on about how that isn't something you shouldn't say, but I digress. My mistake, everyone.
When was the last instance of mainstream religion (i.e Christianity, Islam or Judaism) in post-halo activation humans?
Quote:
When was the last instance of mainstream religion (i.e Christianity, Islam or Judaism) in post-halo activation humans?
"Mainstream" suggests a focus on religions of western-origin disregarding the vast numbers of followers in faiths elsewhere. Many of which are larger than some western traditions, such as Hinduism, Buddhism, and Shinto. With the expansion of humanity out into the stars in every direction over 550 years, many religions will expand, evolve and fragment over time. Thus, mainstream is relative only to a western-centric view popularizing Abrahamic religions in the 21st century.

In any case, however, Abrahamic religions still exist well into the 26th century.
Quote:
Quote:
Abrahamic religions still exist well into the 26th century.
To add onto that.

"Usually the good Lord works in mysterious ways. But not today! This here is sixty-six tons of straight up, H-E-spewing dee-vine intervention! If God is love, then you can call me Cupid!"-Avery Johnson, Halo 2.

"Uh, Lord? I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today! So... was that a yes or a no? Amen."-Taylor "Dutch" Miles, Halo 3: ODST.
What information is available regarding the D78 Pelican dropship, [ref. Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide, page 112] particularly its relation to the more prominent D77 and D79 models?
Query: How many intelligent races were in this galaxy in Universe of Halo
Query: What is the status of Janjur Qom and the surviving San 'Shyuum?
Query: what is the current status of Vice Admiral Stanforth?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 55