2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 55
Query - Very Low Priority: Was the designation of the Pelican shot down by the Z-8060 during the first UNSC incursion on Shield World 0001 [ref: "Halo 4 level 'Reclaimer'] Papa Foxtrot-768 or just Foxtrot-768?

Query Extension: What were the designations of the other two Pelicans destroyed at that time?

(For all I know, they were using Papa in place of Pelican. None of the other Peli's I've seen were designated with two letters and I'm curious if this was the exception to that trend.)
Quote:
Deployed to Erde-Tyrene [February 29 - March 3, 2553] for diplomatic mission.
Interesting. The year 2553 is an odd-date year and cannot be a leap year that would have a February 29th in it. Can you clear that up, Catalog?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
When was the last instance of mainstream religion (i.e Christianity, Islam or Judaism) in post-halo activation humans?
Abrahamic religions still exist well into the 26th century.
To add onto that.

"Usually the good Lord works in mysterious ways. But not today! This here is sixty-six tons of straight up, H-E-spewing dee-vine intervention! If God is love, then you can call me Cupid!"-Avery Johnson, Halo 2.

"Uh, Lord? I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today! So... was that a yes or a no? Amen."-Taylor "Dutch" Miles, Halo 3: ODST.
And more: I don't care if it is a giant hula hoop or God's own anti S.O.B machine. That and the church bell comparison to a mass driver firing.
Quote:
Quote:
Interesting. The year 2553 is an odd-date year and cannot be a leap year that would have a February 29th in it. Can you clear that up, Catalog?
Next thing you know: THE LEAP YEAR HAS BEEN ABOLISHED
Quote:
Quote:
This is clearly a result of [logic plague].

[Just kidding]. I think.
Query: Status of Spartans B292 and B091?
Query: did you file any case against Miranda Keyes as she docked a slipspace capable vessel near the library on installation 05, while there was parasite activity?

I am not reviewing the ecumene juridical system. I am just asking a question similar to the one about monitor 2401.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
When was the last instance of mainstream religion (i.e Christianity, Islam or Judaism) in post-halo activation humans?
Abrahamic religions still exist well into the 26th century.
To add onto that.

"Usually the good Lord works in mysterious ways. But not today! This here is sixty-six tons of straight up, H-E-spewing dee-vine intervention! If God is love, then you can call me Cupid!"-Avery Johnson, Halo 2.

"Uh, Lord? I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today! So... was that a yes or a no? Amen."-Taylor "Dutch" Miles, Halo 3: ODST.
And more: I don't care if it is a giant hula hoop or God's own anti S.O.B machine. That and the church bell comparison to a mass driver firing.
Forgot about those. Thank you for adding them.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This is clearly a result of [logic plague].

[Just kidding]. I think.
Idk man <.< Logic Plague would explain two answers...
Several Remnant groups (Merg 'Vol's, Xytan Jar 'Wattinre's, Vata 'Gajat's) have all been depicted as being active in the universe, and independent from other remnant organizations. All remnant groups shown aside for the major two (Thel 'Vadam's and Jul 'Mdama's) have been effectively destroyed, yet it is implied that there are several other warring factions out there struggling for power. Query: How many major Covenant remnant groups exist in 2558?

Additional linked query: All the factions mentioned are lead by Sangheili. Are there any major remnant factions led by non-Sangheili?
Quote:
Quote:
Leap years are a concept entirely based around the Earth's orbit of the Sun. Assumedly, when your civilization spans many planets and many suns, you don't really need to base your calendar off of an outdated system.
Query: Can you list all known planets with the following specifics: Can sustain life; Green sky; Two suns; Closest to [conservation sphere] 0459?

Query: Can you access any of Monitor 2401 Penitent Tangent's logs, or the transmissions he sent to 343 Guilty Spark?

Query: What is the current overall status of the species designated "Sharquoi"? Where is the majority of them at? Do any Covenant remnants have them in their forces?

Query: What is the current status of Spartan IV Fireteam Crimson post-February 2558?
Quote:
Query: Did 343 Industries develop a sequel to Halo Wars in the twenty first century?
Seriously people, stop trying to get Catalog break the fourth wall, I'm pretty sure that will give him the logic plague =/.

Query: What is the current status of Buck's squad (ref. Halo 3: ODST)?
Querys:

How do Sangheili perceive UV light?

How do Sangheili perceive Infrared light?

How do Lekgolo reproduce?

Do Unggoy have electric signal/pressure/infrared sensors on their forehead?

Are Unggoy in Jul 'Mdama's faction genetically bred?

[Priority]What is the status of maker of moons?

What do colours in Sangheili armour mean?

Do Sangheili see Ultra armour as white?

How is genetic variation ensured in female Kig-Yar?

[priority]Do Lekgolo have their own colonies?

How do Lekgolo sense/"see" their environment?

What are the names of the most important Sangheili core worlds?

How are star orbits in the Urs system?

How many planets orbit each star in the Urs system?

What are the spectral types of the stars in the Urs system?

What is the spectral type of Malurok's star?

What are ship classes based on the Sangheili ship classification system?

How many colonies does Thel 'Vadam control?

What is the status of Chol Vol?

What is the status of Sav Fel?

What is the status of Veer?

[priority]What is the name of the Fleet master that glassed Kholo?

Are there armouries on other core worlds except for Sanghelios?

[priority]What is the social status of Sangheili serfs?

How many worlds do the Jiralhanae posses.

What is the visual spectrum of Jiralhanae?

[priority]Exactly how many habitable worlds were colonised and/or otherwise occupied by the UNSC before the Human-Covenant War? Of these colonies, what was the furthest away by actual distance, as opposed to slipspace travel time?

[priority]After the completion of the Inf-101 UNSC Infinity, did the UNSC start building more Infinity-Class Flagships?

[priority]How many ODP stations remain in orbit above Earth of the original 300 after the battle of 2552?

Are Type-47 Scarabs still in service of the postwar Covenant factions?

[priority]How were UNSC Frigates Aegis Fate, Forward Unto Dawn, Grafton and In Amber Clad (Among other similar ships) able to hover in the air, despite the UNSC not posessing anti-gravity technology that we know of, and the ships posessing no downward-orientated thrusters? Along side this, how were such ships able to enter the atmospheres of worlds without being ripped apart?
Query:How many Types/Forms of Humans made up the Ancient Human Empire?

Query:Is there a relation regarding Humanity moving their empire from Erde, The Forerunner's stellar experiment going wrong, and and the Primordial's first presumed awakening? Because all of those have the 50,000 year date of occurrence.
Query: Human [frumentarii] documentation has stated that [ancilla] are genetically made from tissue of a donor brain. Are there solutions for [Sangheili] or other client-species... to be composed into a artificial presence?
Quote:
Query:Is there a relation regarding Humanity moving their empire from Erde, The Forerunner's stellar experiment going wrong, and and the Primordial's first presumed awakening? Because all of those have the 50,000 year date of occurrence.
Actually they don't. It took 50,000 years for the Orion Nebulae to cool after they detonated the stars. We can safetly presume that the Forerunners occupied more than 12 star systems during Humanity's 50,000 year expansion. Especially since, 10 million years prior to the Human-Forerunner wars, the Forerunners were capable of traveling to the LMC with a fleet of hundreds of thousands of ships. The Forerunners were the major stakeholders in the MW when Humanity expanded in order to escape their rule.

So it is highly unlikely that the events are connected.

I still wonder if the Precursors attempt to wipe the Forerunners out, before they executed their purge, is related to the stellar explosions that killed their core systems.

However, I assume that information like that would have to be collected from the domain, as it had been forgotten by Forerunner society. And as such, would not be available to Catalog.

EDIT:
The Civil wars that necessitated the creation of the Maginot Sphere occurred 500,000 years before the Forerunner Flood war. and that encompassed the entire orion complex and consisted of millions of installations. So it stands to reason that they occupied more than 12 systems back then. And that the nova events tied to the death of Ghibalb can be connected to events millions of years prior to the expansion of Humanity.
Query: What is the probability of Flood containment facilities being located on Earth (Erde-Tyrene) post 2552.

Query 2: What is the probability of Flood containment facilities being on Reach prior to September 7th 2552

Query 3: Not priority but may be important later on when concerning queries about Reach so I will have to ask this one. What is the Forerunner name for the planet humans call Reach?

Also to the guy who asked what the social status of Sangheili serfs were I would have to assume that it is similar to serfs in medieval times.
Query: Before hitchhiking a ride through the slipstream portal to Installation 03, created by the Mantle's Approach, Spartan John-117 received audio transmissions, seemingly from the Ur-Didact, that Cortana was not able to also receive. How was this possible?

Query: Do certain rates of Forerunner possess telepathic ability?
Quote:
Query: Before hitchhiking a ride through the slipstream portal to Erde-Tyrene created by the Mantle's Approach, Spartan John-117 received audio transmissions, seemingly from the Ur-Didact, that Cortana was not able to also receive. How was this possible?
I think it has something to do with whatever the Librarian did to him which may be revealed in a future game in which case catalog answering that would potentially spoil a potential plot point in Halo 5 or Halo 6.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 55