1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 55
Catalog, I present you with another query: Quando il gioco è finito, il re e il pedone vanno nella stessa scatola.
I suppose I should relocate my queries here.

Query: Were the stone structures on Installation 05 of Forerunner origin?

Alternative Query: Was there any particular reason newer structures were built around the aged, stone, structures found on Installation 05?

It seemed as if they were placed there to protect or honor them.
Quote:
Catalog, I present you with another query: Quando il gioco è finito, il re e il pedone vanno nella stessa scatola.
Ahah, that's a curiously recurring sentence in the halo universe.
I won't submit another query because they are already too many, and suggest Catalog to ignore queries that don't have any "thank", just an easy way for us to give priorities
Query: 343 Guilty Spark, monitor of Installation 04, stated the following (ref. "Conversations from the Universe"): "A primitive, hegemonizing swarm calling itself The Covenant has landed on installation 4. Apparently seeking something specific. Exploring! Meddling! I've seen it all before. They'll record what they see and they'll leave." Does Catalog have information on the nature of these visits and/or the species that conducted them? Or could you perhaps further clarify Guilty Spark's statement which indicates that at least one alien species has landed on and explored Installation 04 before the UNSC and Covenant?

Query: There is a record (ref. "Halo: Ghosts of Onyx") of the Covenant conducting excavations at Mount Erebus and in the Yucatan Peninsula during their invasion of Earth. Do you have information on possible Forerunner artifacts in said locations?

Query: What was the rank of Spartan Sarah Palmer before her enlistment with the Spartan branch? One record (ref. "Halo Waypoint Halo 4 Game Guide") states she was a lieutenant, while another (ref. "Halo: Initiation") claims she was a lance corporal and then corporal at the time of her becoming a Spartan.

Query: Does the Covenant's native cruiser classification "Reverence" coincide with any of the UNSC's three-letter classifications (CRS, CCS, RCS, ORS)?

Query: How many Forerunners were alive and present at Installation 00 at the time of the Halo Array's firing?

Query: Were there star roads and/or other Precursor constructs present in the final battle between Mendicant Bias and Offensive Bias? The terminal records from Installation 00 do not mention any but they have been known to be unreliable on certain points.

Query: Through what process did the fragment of the metarch-class ancilla Mendicant Bias end up on the keyship on the San'Shyuum homeworld? Why was the keyship left on the planet at all if there were live Forerunners to oversee the reseeding process?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Catalog, can the augmentation process that made Sergeant Major Avery Junior Johnson "immune" to Flood infection be replicated?
He got an infection that usually would kill people. When offered treatment, he declined. He survived his Borons Syndrome (May have misspelled) without treatment, causing his genes to be so confusing that even the Flood couldn't figure it out. I do not think that they can replicate this as it is a very deadly disease.
The Borons Syndrome was a cover-up, to keep his identity as an ORION candidate a secret. The real cause of his "immunity" were the augmentations he received during the ORION Project.

http://www.halopedia.org/Avery_Johnson#Early_military_career
http://www.halopedia.org/Avery_Johnson#Battle_of_Installation_04
I'm sure there is a source for this somewhere, but I'll admit I'm lazy, what were Johnson's augmentations and how were they different to the other Spartans? Could this mean that the all the Spartans (ORION, 2s, 3s and 4s) could be immune to flood? As that might explain why Chief has had multiple interactions with the Flood and never got infected, or had any ill effects after an infection form stabbed him on Installation 04?
Query: Catalog, Requesting any relevant and intact testimonies from the Domain itself to the Juridicals.
Query: What's the status of Captain James "Jim" Gregory Cutter that was last seen on-board Phoenix-class support vessel Spirit of Fire?
what class 'combat skin' is MJOLNIR MK7/GEN 2?
Query: does the phrase "Undid Iridium" mean something to you?
Query: What is the last known status and affiliation of Shipmaster Rtas 'Vadum?

Query: Can Promethean Knights, Watchers and Crawlers be subverted by the logic plague? I am aware that they are the product of a mind disturbed by the Flood and thus indirectly affected by the plague but can they be directly converted to the Flood's side like so many ancillas?

Query: Is it possible -- or known -- that there may still be AIs or networks infected with the logic plague?

Query: If the Halo Array destroys all forms of neurological or "thinking" entities/constructs (including esoteric Precursor architecture) why are artificial intelligences or digitized biological minds not affected?

Query: How and when did the Flood infest Shield World 0459?

Query: Are there more shield installations that share the rather impressive design of Shield World 006, known to the UNSC as Trevelyan?

Query: What became of the trillions of dedicated Sentinels that used to comprise the planet-construct Onyx after the structure's dissolution on Nov 3, 2552? Why were the Sentinels not in evidence when ONI sifted through the planet's debris field in January 2553 when in their last recorded sighting by the crew of the UNSC prowler Dusk the drones entered a defensive mode and obliterated the Covenant fleet present?

Query: What became of the metarch Offensive Bias after it successfully defeated Mendicant Bias and brought the latter's remains to Installation 00?

Query: Do the SPARTAN-IVs possess the neurological enhancement given to the second and third generation Spartans ("Superconducting Fibrification of Neural Dendrites" or derivatives of said procedure; the result being colloquially known as "Spartan Time"). Spartan Palmer fails to mention this when describing her augmentations (ref. "Halo: Initiation") which calls into question its presence in the S-IV enhancement repertoire.

Query: Let's ask about you for a change. Catalog, how do you deal with an uncooperative suspect? Let's presume a fully-equipped Warrior-Servant isn't inclined to give you testimony; does your carapace possess armaments to incapacitate him or her? I know you are able to compel testimony from some quite powerful figures (e.g. Ur-Didact) but what if the suspect is on the run or intent on not talking to begin with? Are there more combat-oriented Juridical agents to handle a job like this?
Query: Who maintains Installation 05 as 2401 Penitent Tangent did not maintain protocol?
Guys you haven't understood how it works...
He has some kind of function to which he dedicates his main processes. The spare cycles are used on friday and saturday to retrieve information. You are spamming queries that require "extensive research", and so won't get an answer, at least until friday.
We have to limit our queries to information that are in core Juridical or in his archival functions.

He provided us notes to "ensure low-latency and high-quality [customer service]" and you guys are just ignoring them!

Quote:
Due to the volume of queries and limited [cycles] that can be allocated to information retrieval and translation outside of core Juridical and archival functions, the following notes are provided to ensure low-latency and high-quality [customer service].
Quote:
Queries that require extensive research and [sanitization] are, unfortunately, allocated to a lower priority. Additional requests for information can always be submitted to [system Bravo] for further review.
Query: Who is the unidentified ancilla on Installation 00 (The Ark)?

Query: What is the purpose of the Edom based forerunner installation?

Query: Any information on Boundless from the now defunct Forerunner rate - Theoreticals?
Requesting clarification for prior answer:

Anomalous slipspace intrusion within expected displacement envelope was detected in Edom [airspace] at [2552:1118154551-1118154821]. [Manifold] profile not in local [cache], forwarding to [sector command] for analysis. Alert! [Waypoint] information restricted on authority of [Librarian].

What system did High Charity use to generate said displacement? Did the Gravemind tap into the Earth portal all the way from the vicinity of Mars or is there another, hitherto unknown portal generator on Mars?
Ok after a little nitpicking. Catalog keeps bringing up higher authorities. But not getting a response other than locking out of data.

Query: Are any of your higher authority's active?
Are the mechanical Prometheans immune to the logic plague?
[quaere] paused.
Quote:
Query Response: [multum in parvo]
Quote:
[quaere] paused.
Quote:
Ah, it seems Latin can break the shell. *begins going through old Latin notes*
Quote:
[quaere] paused.
Quote:
Mmm... I should remember that. "Multum in parvo".
Quote:
Quote:
[quaere] paused.
Quote:
Ah, it seems Latin can break the shell. *begins going through old Latin notes*
Well, it said "[quaere] paused." I'm pretty sure Catalog is answering our questions, he just paused his work to respond to that one.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 55