2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 55
Heres something that's been really confusing me ever since I notice this.

Query: Its stated in the record The Fall of Reach that Jacob Keyes became a Captain on the date of 18th July 2552. But a Intersystem News report called "LCDR Miranda Keyes awarded silver star" contradicts this[ref: Halo Reach Limited Edition Intersystem News reports] by saying he was already a Captain during the 6th April 2550. How does this make sense?
Query: What is the status of the last forerunner fleet commanded by Offensive Bias sent to stop 05-032 Mendicant Bias from not reaching installation 00?
Query: why won't you answer our Query?
Query: How well would a Precursor artifact fair against a black hole?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
Query: Is there any canonical value behind the sudden appearance of the Waypoint-user "Clever Brutius" that claims to be a representative from Doisac?
Temporary link established.
Quote:
Query: why won't you answer our Query?
Query Answer: High-priority tasks preempt processing of any secondary queries.

Background processing of queries continues, with next [data drop] scheduled in approximately [72 hours]. Due to extensive backlog of secondary queries, answers will be selective.
Quote:
Current date in the Halo Universe Relative to the Catalog
17th March 2558
Clarification: Current date does not advance in [lockstep] with Erde-Tyrene solar days.
Query:What was the stellar classification of JanJur Qom's Star during the events of Cryptum if not Silenitum?
In other words, was a supernova event a concern?
Query: Is that John and Blue team on the front cover of Escalation 10?

Linked Query: If it is not Blue team completely is that John, Kelly, and two random Spartans?

Edit: Never mind, someone answered my question, please ignore.
Priority Query: What kind of MJOLNIR armor is Blue Team wearing on Installation 03 in 2557? [Source: Escalation #8]
QUERY: Is the Ur-Didact responsible for the damage to SPARTAN-117's helmet visor visible in video data archive [Halo Xbox One E3 2013 teaser]? More specifically, was the Ur-Didact's fist responsible?
Query: Has Petty Officer Second Class Linda-058 been integrated within the Spartan 4 Project?

Spoiler:
Show
Query: What is the status of Gunnery Sergeant Edward Buck (SN: 92458-37017-EB)?

Query: If he (G. Sergeant Buck) is still active in the UNSC military, has he been recruited into the Spartan IV program?
Query: Did Spartan Team Black die from promethean forces alone or were they slaughtered with the UrDidacts assistance?

If they died with the UrDidacts assistance than i can rest in peace.
Query: Are the Skirmishers a subspecies of the Kig-Yar?

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
Query: Why is Petty Officer Second Class Linda-058 named as the Scout and why is Petty Officer Second Class Kelly-087 listed as the Sniper of Blue team? (I'm sorry but that's a very big and extremely stupid mistake).
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 55