2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 55
Query: What is the current status of Thel 'Lodamee?

Query: What is the current status of Luro 'Taralumee?

Query: Assuming they exist, what is the current status of the species designated "Sharquoi?"
Query: What was hidden inside of the Crypt beneath Sandbox?
Query: What data has been retrieved from the construct aboard UNSC FFG-307 during the battle of Installation 00?
Query: Requesting all available information on Forerunner AI designated AdjutantReflex.
Query: Is there anything important with Server Waypoint [Location: Halo Universe forum]
Query: Has the Human terraformation of Edom affected or altered the Forerunner facilities and portal located there in any way?
Are there any remaining precursors outside of the Milky Way Galaxy?
Holy crap. I feel bad for Catalog. Five pages of questions. Best of luck, Catalog. Whatever questions you do answer, we thank you for that.
Quote:
Are there any remaining precursors outside of the Milky Way Galaxy?
Don't ask it something like that! It'll get the logic plague again!
*slips the Logic Plague in the thread*

le sabotage
Quote:

le sabotage
What. Have. You. Done.
Quote:

le sabotage
Good thing we humans are about as illogical as it gets. We just give Catalog a human body, and presto! Immune to the plague, but possibly susceptible to infection.
Interesting... I wonder how many of these queries will be pushed to the side by Catalog.
My guess is the repetitive "Where is the Didact?" "Where is Blue Team" and other "what happens next" queries won't get answered; Catalog doesn't appear to be too free with the spoilers.
I'd recommend sticking to queries either (a)about Catalog itself, or (b)universe elements that won't lead to major spoilers.

Besides, now that DecepticonCobra has so kindly sabotaged the thread with the logic plague, who knows how long until Catalog comes back?
Here is a really interesting question.

Query: Does the Believe Diorama[ref: This video] exist in the year 2610.
Quote:

I believe the Believe campaign as a whole is noncanon only with certain elements being canon, much like i love bees.
Quote:
Quote:

I believe the Believe campaign as a whole is noncanon only with certain elements being canon, much like i love bees.
There's a method to his question, give it a chance.
It was always one above the rest...
SH9hfX:2JHuvc4dheHimJISzeYSpQx1LMj1vMj5uMj1uMT5uMT1vMT5uMj1uMT5uMT1vMT5uMj1vMj1uMT1vMT5uMT1uMT5uMT1vMT1uMj1vMT5uMT1vMT1vMT1vMT5uMj5uMj5uMj1>
Catalog, I present you with two new queries: When did you assume the Carapace?

And secondly, how long have you been isolated?

And now I present you with a genuine inquiry: For what act did you assume the Carapce?

I know that revealing such things are against your code, but it would seem to me that you need our help more than we need yours.

Multum in parvo, Catalogue.

You taught me that phrase. I propose that we can be the little in which much is found. We only seek to serve, Catalog.
Catalog, who were you in you're previous life?
Query: What is the difference between a Sangheili General and a Sangheili Zealot (this includes both the gold and maroon variants)?

Query: How are CRS Light Cruisers able to carry or let in/out any Phantoms or Seraphs with their ridiculously small size and hanger doors?
Quote:
Query: What is the difference between a Sangheili General and a Sangheili Zealot (this includes both the gold and maroon variants)?

Query: How are CRS Light Cruisers able to carry or let in/out any Phantoms or Seraphs with their ridiculously small size and hanger doors?
That first one could easily be answered by me. Zealots are from the Ministry of Fervent Intercession while Generals are not.

Here's a note from Halopedia to explain more: In Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2, Zealots wear a gold-colored version of the standard combat harness. This led to the long-held misconception that golden armor reflects a Sangheili's status as a Zealot. It was first implied in Halo: Reach and later confirmed in Halo: The Great Journey: The Art of Building Worlds that golden armor merely indicates the wearer's position as a field commander. Halo: The Essential Visual Guide states that all the golden-armored Elites seen in the first two games are Zealots; the color of their armor thus indicates that all Zealots in these games are field commanders rather than, (or in addition to), being artifact hunters.

Second one is probably space magic.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 55