3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 55
Query: Catalog, divide by zero.
Query: Is Fireteam Crimson composed of surviving Spartan 3's or soldiers from different branches of the UNSC?
Quote:
Query:What is the current status of Installation 00 ?
As of 2558 (102 558), current status of Installation 00, designate Lesser Ark, is rehabilitation... not all functions are compatible with the high-end populace and justification of a suitable habitable environment.

The re-signification of the Array network, known as Installation 04, designate Alpha Halo... which was primarily under re-construction... had caused tertiary and secondary habitable systems, as well as minor primary systems, to malfunction on Anvil world, designate Lesser Ark.

High climate and uncontrollable weather patterns have been known to occur, as well as imbalances in chemical atmosphere, creating pockets of deadly, even catastrophic, respiratory issues within local and intergalactic residents.

~ Bornstellar
//OPEN FILE/

/CLASSIFIED/

/BATTLE OF DRATHEUS IV/

/EDWARD DAVIS/

/Systematical AI Roland Query...

During the events leading up to the release of the ONI classified file, known as Halo: Spartan Assault, a certain ONI official (343 Industries) stated that the relation of the two playable Spartan-IV, had Mjolnir GEN2 Power Systems which had a certain relevance... to another documented file... Halo: Initiation.

And so Spartan Edward Davis and Spartan Sarah Palmer, of the fourth iteration of the super soldier program, known as Spartan... was gold and silver respectively. Is this to do with the submitted wager, that one could beat his opponents before the other... to which Davis had bested Palmer and thus 1st place gold armor... and 2nd place silver... or is this merely due to only attaining that armor due to lack of insufficient manufacturing aboard primary vessel, UNSC Infinity.

/Currently awaiting Ancilla Catalog response...

/Pro-rata response...

And thus furthermore the events within the ONI classified file, Halo: Spartan Assault, depict the Spartan-IV Edward Davis being assimilated or deconstructed by an unknown Forerunner device... to which Spartan-IV Sarah Palmer retains this... would this be the methodology of perhaps my designation... my donor brain? UNSC smart-AI Roland...

/Currently awaiting further access point...

/CLOSE FILE//
\\sys\admin
Records translation complete.

[keepalive]
[quaere] status: 42% complete

Quote:
Query: Do you have access to the ONI Databanks?
Query Answer: [cyberintrusion] of [frumentarii] cores currently in progress. Multiple security constructs and [spiders] hindering clerical access [intra vires]. Impedance of legal access noted in report to Lifeworker [case officers].
Quote:
What do you know of the AI construct designated "hydrAI" that was found on shield world Requiem?
Query Answer: Records recovered from Human [destroyer] INF-101 present at Warrior-Servant [castra] [Requiem] currently stored in inaccessible cores. Archived signature does not match construct [spoor] in local [cache].
Quote:
Do you know what happened to the Sanghelli called Henry, who was last seen on the Mona Lisa at the remains of Installation 04?
Query Answer: No records found.
[scope] increased.
2 records found.
OPERATION RED CLOUD
OPERATION WHITE SAND
Corrupted compartmentalization links noted. [no such file] errors noted.
[scope] increased.
Multiple record discrepancies [re: UNSC Red Horse]. Multiple record discrepancies [re: [AI] Rebecca]. 23 alerts triggered in [frumentarii] tertiary cores upon query. Suppressing [spider] response.
No [macto cognatus] recorded in [frumentarii] ship [roster] within [space-time prism] of requested action.
Recorded [fission-fusion] weapon strike responsible for total structural failure of parasite-infested transport.
[unexpected end of file] error noted.
Quote:
Are the whereabouts of Gray Team known?
Query Answer: Human naval and [frumentarii] records list [exploratores] Jai-006, Adriana-111, and Mike-120 as [inaccessible] since [2551]. Mission records infer travel to [Covenant] facility within interdicted [old] Human sphere. Navigational update information not available at this time.
Quote:
Query:What is the current status of Installation 00 ?
Alert! [Waypoint] information restricted on authority of [Librarian].
Quote:
Why are you here, interacting with us? Why now? What is your current location?
Query Answer: [quiescent] for [ERR,REGRES] cycles following critical failure of Domain [interlink].
[Librarian] control authorization denied pending Juridical review of New Council activities [November 7, 2552]. [quiescence] ends.
Revoked ecumene [control] authorization requested [July 22, 2557]. Investigative protocols activated. Control [devolution] of Builder and Lifeworker operations in Erde-Tyrene [sphere] requires limited investigative and informational interaction.
Warning! Time since last [search and assess]: 20349480±64 [hours]
Warning! Time since last successful synchronization: 876621297±512 [hours]
Quote:
What kind of queries, request or commands are allocated a high-priority?
Query Answer: Internal [documentation] of Juridical activities is not subject to external review.
Quote:
also what is the status of Spartan team Black post human-covenant war?
Query answer: Human naval and [frumentarii] records list [exploratores] Otto-031, Margaret-053, Victor-101, and Roma-143 as currently assigned to Human [eyes] at [gamma site].

\\sys\log\record
[quaere] status: 43% complete
=O Black Team is at Installation 03? Interesting...

Also, it seems the Didact attempted to seize control of what was left of the Ecumene in Halo 4...
Wait, did we know those names before? Is that new? I'm pretty sure we knew that Black-four was Victor already but is this the first time where hearing the names of the other team members? Halopedia hasn't got these names listed so this is certainly news to me.

And it's surprising to see Henry get put in the spot light. Interesting. I can't seem to recall or find anything on operation Red cloud or White sand. I might have to go over a few pages of Evolutions again to make sure this is all new.

Catalog has my gratitude.
Quote:
Quote:
Query: What is the status of AdjutantReflex?
I can answer that. Hopefully this will suffice. Done in the way The Catalog does it to see if that has any effect with it (and also surprisingly doing it this way helped me layout the information better)

Query Answer: Forerunner Ancilla AdjutantReflex was terminated by protocol by a Contender Class Ancilla fragment of 05-032 Mendicant Bias at 2007:0619132800

Ancilla means AI if you or anyone is uncertain.
What this protocol was is a mystery.
Reason I said fragment was that Medicant Bias was split into fragments.
AdjutantReflex was terminated on the 27th June 2007 at 1:28PM
Well aware of what happened to it, was just trying to see if I could get catalog to answer it. Considering what we're dealing with and all, I thought it might have records as to what it was to begin with.
Quote:
Wait, did we know those names before? Is that new? I'm pretty sure we knew that Black-four was Victor already but is this the first time where hearing the names of the other team members? Halopedia hasn't got these names listed so this is certainly news to me.
We knew Otto-031 (Black Three) and Victor-101 (Black-Four), but Margaret-053 and Roma-143 are new. I'm thinking Margaret is Black One and Roma is Black Two.

Quote:
Query Answer: Records recovered from Human [destroyer] INF-101 present at Warrior-Servant [castra] [Requiem] currently stored in inaccessible cores. Archived signature does not match construct [spoor] in local [cache].
So the Infinity is a Destroyer? For a UNSC Classification that would make Infinity one really big Destroyer. Is it more likely this is a Forerunner classification?

Quote:
Alert! [Waypoint] information restricted on authority of [Librarian].
Can't talk about future content? Ark theory confirmed? ;)
Query: what is the current status of planet Reach, Epsilon Eridani System?
Query: What is the complete roster of SPARTAN-II Green Team (both previously, and current if applicable)
Sweet, the Black and Grey team questions got me pumped! Love it!

Alright... so let's try this...

What is the status of Red Team (Jerome-092, Douglas-042, and Alice-130), as well as Professor Ellen Anders, and Captain James Cutter?

Who were the other six Spartans who made up Team Omega? (In Halo Wars)
Query: What exactly is a Sharquoi?

Query: What is the complete roster of all currently active Spartan-II personnel?

Query: Where are the San 'Shyuum now?

Query: What happened to the Floral Express after it discovered Installation 03?

Query: How did the Onyx sentinels identify Latin as the root language of English and speak it?
Query- Is the Librarian still living (even in a non organic sense) Do you know her location, and are you in direct communication with her now?.
Query: What happened on Erebus VII?
Query- Is it a considered O.N.I strategy to unleash flood specimen on Sanghelios to annihilate the Elites?
Query: What is the status of SPARTAN-II Commandos colloquially referred to as "Hellspartans"? Additionally, what is the status of the three dropouts of the "Hellspartan" program?
Query: What is the service history of Spartan Naomi-010?

Query: How did Spartan Jun-A266 escape the Human colony Reach?

Query: How did the Gravemind on Installation 05 form?
Quote:
Query: What is the status of SPARTAN-II Commandos colloquially referred to as "Hellspartans"? Additionally, what is the status of the three dropouts of the "Hellspartan" program?
Hellspartans aren't canon. It was a cross-over piece, a Spartan colored and dressed to match the design of Todd McFarlane's Spawn character.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 55