2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 55
Catalog could you specify if Margaret-053 is Black-One and Roma-143 is Black-Two?
Poor catalog is going to have like 10 pages of questions to sort through when it gets around to it.
Quote:
Catalog could you specify if Margaret-053 is Black-One and Roma-143 is Black-Two?
Things we already know...

http://www.halopedia.org/Team_Black

The internet is wonderful

Quote:
Query: Is there a description of Catalogs physical form if one exists?
http://www.halopedia.org/Catalog

Metal carapace, five legs, extendable tool arms, shriveled Forerunner crammed up inside.
Quote:
All hail Catalog.
Answer-er of questions...
Query: Status of the elites specifically involved in killing Spartan B-312?

Thank you for all your cooperation, Catalog.
Quote:
Quote:
Things we already know...

http://www.halopedia.org/Team_Black

The internet is wonderful
I read Catalog's post and it really wasn't specific as to who is who. As for the Halopedia article, that really at the moment is more or less guesswork based on what order they were mentioned in the post. Though, it has been pointed out that they were also listed in the order of their Spartan tags...

Spartacus, Administrator of Halopedia
Quote:
I read Catalog's post and it really wasn't specific as to who is who.
I suppose I just see it as one of those details that, if answered, doesn't actually tell us anything of value.
What changes did the Librarian make to "Homo sapiens augeous" while on Shield World 0001?
Spartan II Kurt-051 implies that the vast majority of the SIII Gamma company was no longer present on shield 0006 (AKA Oynx, later Trevelyan) at the time of the Battle of Oynx in late October 2552 (Halo: Ghosts of Oynx page 139, Mass Market Paper back). This is the last known available archival reference of these Spartans, leaving hundreds of Gamma Company Spartan III’s unaccounted for.

Query: What are the current whereabouts for these unaccounted Spartan III’s from Gamma Company?
so we may never know what happened to gray team. at least we know black is okay, I'm happy about that. wait a minute....

Querey: Where was Spartan Naomi-081, Spartan Jun, and black team during the battle of earth?

second Querey:where was Spartan Naomi during the fall of Reach?
Query: How many worlds (either Sangheili or other client races) are controlled by Thel 'Vadam's Covenant Separatists?
Query: What data is available on a certain Hamish Beamish?
Something I've kind of been wondering since Issue 7. Thorne seems to contradict what he said in Spartan Ops. Maybe the almighty Catalog can shed some light on this...

Query: How long has Gabriel Thorne been a Spartan IV?
Threat assessment of Civilian Consultant 409871 Doctor Catherine Halsey?
Vice Admiral Michael Stanforth is listed as dead during the fall of reach event, but this could be a cover up as seen in many other occasions.

Query: what is the current status of Vice Admiral Stanforth?
Quote:
Something I've kind of been wondering since Issue 7. Thorne seems to contradict what he said in Spartan Ops. Maybe the almighty Catalog can shed some light on this...

Query: How long has Gabriel Thorne been a Spartan IV?
He was selected to join the Spartans before the New Phoenix incident, but didn't actually volunteer until afterwards.
Catalog

where there super soldiers with the ancient human arm forces?
he is dead read the novel Halo First strike.
Quote:
He was selected to join the Spartans before the New Phoenix incident, but didn't actually volunteer until afterwards.
Thanks, that makes sense. Was this from the Halo 4 Essential Visual Guide, or from some other source i haven't seen yet?
Here is some ILB questions that may be nice to get an answer for.

Query: What is the current status of rogue UNSC Ancilla Melissa?

Query: What is the purpose of the Deep Space Artifact recovered by the Prowler UNSC Apocalypso?

Query: What is the current status of the group consisting of Spartan 1.1's?

Query: What is the current status of the Human Jersey Morelli?

Query: What ONI operations is the Human Rani Sobeck part of?

Query: What is the status of Human Kamal Zaman?

Fun question

Query: What is the current state of the Site I Love Bees?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 55