Forums / Community / Halo Universe

CF: Favorite Halo: Nightfall Second Story Arc?

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hey guys, We'd love to know what your favorite Second Story collection from Halo: Nightfall is. If you haven't watched them, check them out on the Halo: Channel and then come and let us know which one you liked best and why!

<3
Grim
Well I loved then all.

But as I had to choose. Acquisition was my fav.
It showed more that the attack on Sedra wasn't just a mere terrorist attack. But a fully planned out thing with more stuff to come.

I am still curious who Fixer is.
And who was talking to Christian Ramsay.
And who set up the whole attack on Sedra.

Three things that link to a bigger picture outside Nightfall as a whole.
Definitely the Acquisition arc. Knowing that there's more than meets the eye always makes for an interesting premise. It had the makings of an intriguing story arc involving espionage, politics, and culture.
CIA391 wrote:
Well I loved then all.

But as I had to choose. Acquisition was my fav.
It showed more that the attack on Sedra wasn't just a mere terrorist attack. But a fully planned out thing with more stuff to come.

I am still curious who Fixer is.
And who was talking to Christian Ramsay.
And who set up the whole attack on Sedra.

Three things that link to a bigger picture outside Nightfall as a whole.
That.
Acquisition as similar reasons to what other said. I like the amount of unknown that was in that video, more information and knowledge to gather. Yummy. Halsey would like it...I think.
The second stories never do anything on my xbone. It just loads a blank screen, and I go back to the video after a minute of nothing happening.
The second stories never do anything on my xbone. It just loads a blank screen, and I go back to the video after a minute of nothing happening.
Sorry to hear that you are having some troubles there. If you haven't already, be sure to drop a line at the Halo Channel Support forums to let them know what issues you are having. Hope it gets sorted out! :-)

Grim
Acquisition as similar reasons to what other said. I like the amount of unknown that was in that video, more information and knowledge to gather. Yummy. Halsey would like it...I think.

I really want to see nightfall but my Freind told me about Acuisition so I think that's good
Liked them all how could you not!
Spanish please
ELITES
Acquisition. It was very interesting to see aspects of the apparent conspiracy behind the Sedran incident. There is a lot of potential here for future plotlines.
Human Element!
ACQUISITION all the way<div></div>
Acquisition over all!
Intervention
Halo 4
Acquisition FTW
Acquisition :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3