Forums / Community / Halo Universe

CF SNAPSHOTS: ODST

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Okay folks, here is your latest SNAPSHOTS assignment.

SUBJECT: ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Troopers)

GAMES: Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Halo 3: ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2: Anniversary)/Halo: Reach

DETAILS: The time has come for some hot-dropping shots of your helljumping heroes. Let's capture some of humanity's best and baddest doing what they do best! Look to highlight ODST in an assortment of BDU variants and gear loadouts. Doesn't have to be just the cast of Halo 3: ODST, standard ODST throughout the games are just fine. let's move move move!

RULES:

- Use the Xbox One's screenshot function to take pictures and link to them in this thread (or in-game file share for titles that utilize them).

- ONE post per user (just edit your post with new links).

- Identify what the specific subject is next to the corresponding link.

- NO PHOTOSHOPPING, only straight screenshots.

TIPS:

- We’re looking for shots with no UI elements, so the Blind Skull is your friend.

- Bring a buddy! Co-op play can be a big help when trying to get that perfect action shot.

- Think about what aspects about a particular subject make it truly unique, and try to show off its best angles and attributes.

Have fun, and good hunting!

<3
Grim
[Reserved]

Looking forward to another assignment.
My Halo full ODST collection
But of course, I'll Break it down for you. Here is what I have so far
Halo: Reach
Halo 2 Anniversary
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Halo 4
Halo 5: I wish
So Far it is focused on the Reach ODSTs. But have some H2A ODSTs too. Will be adding A LOT more
Notice that the Regular ODSTs and the Bullfrogs from Reach have different camo color schemes.
GT Theron Nett
*No need to Reserve, Had this collection for a while ^-^ *
Unique Photos
105th Shock Troops Division - Battle of Installation 04
Standing Guard on Installation 04
Standing Overwatch
22nd Shock Troops Battalion
Bullfrog coming in for a landing
It was an Honor
Awaiting Orders
7th Shock Troops Battalion
Enjoying the View - Delta Halo
Taking Cover - Delta Halo
Hot LZ 1 - Ark
Hot LZ 2 - Ark
Hot LZ 3 - Ark
Facing the Chieftain -Ark
Diving for cover 1 - Ark
Diving for cover 2 - Ark
Final Push - Ark
Guarding Secondary LZ - Ark
Fighting the Flood 1 - Ark
Fighting the flood 2 -Ark
11th Marine Force Reconnaissance/ODST
Dropped onto the Ark
Ambush
Standing over watch
Linking up with stranded Marines
Clearing the LZ
Alpha-Nine
Out in the Open
money shot
Cavalry Fire Support
Sniper Support 1
Sniper Support 2
Road Bump
Noble 6 - ODST Armor
Noble 6 Riding into the Heat of battle in ODST gear
Noble 6 in ODST gear providing fire support
Noble 6 Awaiting briefing
Noble 6 bringing a Brute to his knees
GEN 2 War Game Testing
Shhh, no one can save you
Fire in the hole
Don't resist
Engaging
I would like to reserve this spot in case I choose to participate, but I also have a question: what is the deadline?
Reeserved
Reserved
I would like to reserve this spot in case I choose to participate, but I also have a question: what is the deadline?
In the update Grim mentioned that they wouldn't look at our snapshots until after E3. I would set that as a deadline.
[Reserved]
r to the eserved
Reserved.
ODST War Photography

🔻 Member of the 105th over the sky scrapers of New Alexandria::Reach

pic 1 - M460 Automatic Grenade Launcher mounted on the UH-144A
pic 2
pic 3

🔻 Bullfrogs engaging in New Alexandria

pic 1 - urban warfare
pic 2 - M41 rocket launcher
pic 3 - MA37
pic 4 - M45 shotgun
pic 5 - M392 DMR
pic 6
pic 7 - jetpack active
pic 8

🔻Bullfrogs assisting Army with civilian ExFil
pic 1
pic 2 - Shooting bad guys is only half the job
pic 3
pic 4
pic 5 - Reach needs you!

🔻105 engaging Covenant forces in Babd Catha Ice Shelf::Reach
pic 1
pic 2
pic 3 - Spartan-III assists raid

🔻members 105ths 7th Battalion engaged on Installation 00
pic 1
pic 2
pic 3 - surpressing fire from BR55HB and MA5C
pic 4
pic 5 - weapons free
pic 6 - Pelican insertion

🔻105ths Alpha - 9

pic 1 - M6 G/GNR and M7S SMG spotter
pic 2 - AIE-486H machine gun covers marines ExVil
pic 3

🔻105 Warthog 3 man fire-team on installation 05

pic 1
pic 2 - BR55
pic 3 - Covering LZ for Scopian tank insertion via Pelican
pic 4 - Explore the galaxy
pic 5 - We're gonna need a bigger gun
🔴
ODST Themed Photos for SNAPSHOTS assignment (Nice photos by the way guys), All from Halo 4.
1.) ODST (On Pitfall, out in the desert with two 'ODST Drop Pods' falling in the background, while the current ODST pushes forward)
2.) War (Zoomed out version of 'ODST')
3.) Drop Pods (On Skyline, an ODST receiving reinforcements)
4.) ODST Hellfire Trooper(Custom) (On Perdition, a 'Hellfire' ODST firing an Incineration Cannon)
5.) Scout (On Daybreak, angular photo)
6.) Installation (On Daybreak, Focus on ODST with building and ship in background)
7.) Reload (On Perdition, An ODST reloading a carbine, the lighting from it affecting the color of the visor)
8.) Feet First (On Perdition, An ODST pushing forward through the city)

Edit: Update with more photos, compliments to Cizlin and Mecha Sh0ckwave for assisting me with them, all from Halo 4.
1.) ODST SpLaser (On Perdition, an ODST posing with a Spartan Laser while a train travels overhead)
2.) There Will Be Another Time (On Landfall, an ODST who met his demise)
3.) Fallen Comrade (On Landfall, an ODST leader finds a fallen teammate)
4.) Landfall Party I (On Landfall, a photo featuring three ODSTs: Myself in front, Mecha Sh0ckwave in middle, and Cizlin in back left)
5.) Bullfrog Hog (On Perdition, some ODSTs airborne in a Warthog)
6.) Heatwave (On Perdition, an ODST hit dead on with a Pulse Grenade)
7.) Catch a Ride I (On Perdition, a group of ODSTs driving and pushing forward through the city via Warthog)
8.) Catch a Ride II (On Perdition, a group of ODSTs driving and pushing forward through the city via Warthog)
9.) Catch a Ride III (On Perdition, a group of ODSTs posing with a Warthog)
10.) Catch a Ride IV (On Perdition, a group of ODSTs driving and pushing forward through the city via Warthog)
11.) Clearance I (On Perdition, a group of ODSTs battling from top of a bridge)
12.) Clearance II (On Perdition, a group of ODSTs battling from top of a bridge)
13.) Hotshot (On Perdition, an ODST leader fires a rocket launcher while a train travels overhead)
14.) ODST Meltdown (On Perdition, a group of ODSTs stares upwards at the meltdown of a situation)
15.) ODST on the Cairo (On Impact, a group of ODSTs travel through a small portion of Cairo Station)
16.) Not a Drill (On Impact, a group of ODSTs travel through a small portion of Cairo Station)

Enjoy :) .
Starting off with some of my Halo 4 variants:

Halo 3 Campaign ODSTs on "The Ark":
Um, it appears your Halo 4 photo links are broken RECEPTOR 17, I get an XML error. Just wanted to let you know that so you can fix the links if you wish to.

Um, it appears your Halo 4 photo links are broken RECEPTOR 17, I get an XML error. Just wanted to let you know that so you can fix the links if you wish to.
Thanks lizking. Now rectified. :)

Thanks lizking. Now rectified. :)
Very nice method of fixing, not what I had in mind. I really like your 'Flying Hogs' photo out of the bunch. It looks really nice, not to mention, reminds me of being in a Warthog with RJCCJ (He calls it a part wagon), in which crazy things happen every time XD .
Slight deviation here, but are the other contests (Sangheili, Yanme'e, Requiem) still open until E3? I'd like to cap some Reach/ ODST buggers now that the latter is on XB1 and that we can use the former via fileshare.
The Rookie (ODST)

Landfall ODST (H4) < really proud of the color scheme in this one, I mean, his visor matches his gun, for Pete's sake.

Longbow ODST (H4)

Worst. Camo. Ever. (H4)

Delta Halo (H2)

Delta Halo 2 (H2)

"Dear Sarge ..." (H2)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2