Forums / Community / Halo Universe

CF SNAPSHOTS: WZ FIREFIGHT

OP GrimBrother One

Okay folks, here is your latest SNAPSHOTS assignment!

SUBJECT: Warzone Firefight

GAMES: Halo 5: Guardians

DETAILS: Grab epic screenshots from the Warzone Firefight Beta using the new file browser feature on Halo Waypoint. From crazy vehicular skills to epic-REQ boss kills, show us the best moments from your SPARTAN-IV's recent training escapades!

RULES:

- Use the Xbox One's screenshot function to take pictures and link to them in this thread using the new Waypoint File Browser (like this, for example).

- ONE post per user (just edit your post with new links).

- Identify what the specific subject is next to the corresponding link.

- MAKE SURE YOU LINK.

- NO PHOTOSHOPPING, only straight screenshots.

TIPS:

- We’re looking for shots with no UI elements, so the Blind Skull can often be your friend (when applicable).

- Bring a buddy! Co-op play can be a big help when trying to get that perfect action shot.

- Think about what aspects about a particular subject make it truly unique, and try to show off its best angles and attributes.

Have fun, and good hunting!

<3
Grim
Spartan Deployment (Spartans exiting pelican)

Don't Forget to Smile (Grunt getting assassinated)

Dazed an Confused (Jackal and grunt)

Watch out badass coming through (Cool grunt)

Down for the count (Dead Spartans)

Spartan Deployment 2 (Spartans exiting pelican)

The journey awaits (Elites in Phaeton)

The pack (Promethean pack)

Look into my eyes (Promethean face)

The showdown (Spartan vs Knight)

The face a mother could love (Knight)

To hot (Knight skull)

Brother Knights (Knight bosses)

Convoy (Tanks)

Target sighted (WARRIOR Spartan IVs targeting Phaeton)
I intend to edit this post to include my own submissions, but first I wanted to point out that every single link I click on above gives me the same result every time. "The file you are looking for was deleted or does not exist." Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me?

Edit: The screen shot page seems to be working, but now the Xbox is being glitchy and not showing me my videos. I did manage to take some screen shots though, so here's what I have so far.

Hunted: Engaging an enraged Hunter.

Open up and say ah: Spartan performs dental work on Sangheili.

Dead eyes: Shields weakening; a Promethean Knight stares down the barrel of a Scattershot.

Fireteam Crimson: Humanity's best.

Spartans: Proceeding to the Core.

Sins of the Father: Promethean Soldier.
I intend to edit this post to include my own submissions, but first I wanted to point out that every single link I click on above gives me the same result every time. "The file you are looking for was deleted or does not exist." Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me?
No idea, Xbox servers are dodgy at the moment so it could be that. I think the links work for me.
I'm not sure if im submitting this right but it's worth a shot... *Pun intended*

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/screenshots?page=1&gamertag=Skits94#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_screenshot_Skits94_f989d31a-cfca-4396-8d18-4c48145699a4
jayman567 wrote:
No idea, Xbox servers are dodgy at the moment so it could be that. I think the links work for me.
same dude the films arnt working
Whenever i try to bookmark it says "file doesnt exist" help?
Whenever i try to bookmark it says "file doesnt exist" help?
Same here. Seems they are erasing match-playbacks quite fast... o.o

PS. It isn't the servers. I checked like 2-3 days ago and I got this notification.
since im not marine im sorry but please look at them..

"Hannibal power" (Mantis stomping knight)

(https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/screenshots?page=1&gamertag=xMoonlightsFate#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_screenshot_xMoonlightsFate_7f9747c2-9324-466f-9171-6e4c02893280)

"Outnumbered" (Spartan taking fire by covenant)

(https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/screenshots?page=1&gamertag=xMoonlightsFate#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_screenshot_xMoonlightsFate_9b19add8-beb3-4139-96c3-c0895464ae27)

"Meltdown" (Knight disintegrating)

(https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/screenshots?page=1&gamertag=xMoonlightsFate#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_screenshot_xMoonlightsFate_fd666d4c-96ea-4993-b22d-f0b23446b89a)

"Like man, Like machine" (Spartan side by side with mantis)

(https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-au/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/screenshots?page=1&gamertag=xMoonlightsFate#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_screenshot_xMoonlightsFate_6abb3b16-082f-417f-a3cc-0d7168bd1f88)
Knight Specter (cool picture of a knight spawning)

Splaser! (Phaeton downed)

Elite Commander (Leader of the split-jaws!)

Shot Out (Engage those soldiers Spartan!)

Human Bullets (Is this humanity's best?)

Hope you like them Grim!
Happy birthday Halo!