OP

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4

This post has been hidden.

I want red team in the game so I can see a cutscene of them uniting with Blue Team.

This post has been hidden.

I really doubt you're going to get Grey Team, Romeo, or the non-Osiris S-IV teams doing anything.

Characters can be kept in the fiction. Blue team was over for a decade.
The Flood outbreak has been recontained. The Banished and the Sentinels of the Ark are keeing an eye on High Charity. I predict (and hope) that the Flood won’t be in Halo 6.
I know Onyx is locked away in slipspace but...maybe we could see Tom, Lucy and Chief Mendez?
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I know Onyx is locked away in slipspace but...maybe we could see Tom, Lucy and Chief Mendez?
Noooo you spoiled Ghosts of Onyx for me:(am halfway through the bookT_T
Hey as long as have good writing and everything makes sense, they can do as they wish i will still buy halo 6. I think we are all sick of needing to read back storys and side books to get characters flushed out, or learn about stuff not coveted in the game
It's been 12 years since Ghosts of Onyx first released. I'd say that it's beyond the point where you can really complain about spoilers.

The only characters that I'm expecting from Halo 6 would be Cortana, the Warden Eternal, Exuberant Witness, Blue, Osiris, Palmer, and Lasky. Halo 5 already flopped when trying to characterize everyone. Expecting Red, Grey, the Banished, Romeo, and other Spartan-IV fireteams would be absurd unless 343 decided to give us a 40-mission campaign after six or seven years of development.
I see no problem with a large cast of characters. in some cases I kind of prefer it. you know as long as the story's good. and in the case with a lot of characters,I think a longer story is a good idea so we don't get too many characters in one scene and if they get a little spread out in different parts of the story then it allows us to see various perspectives and parts of the game.
That's what the EU is for. You can have as large a cast as you want because you can explore as many stories as you want, but very rarely will a core story or movie or game include everything or everyone.

The only time a story will throw in everyone is when they're trying to make some "epic" story event that will shatter the universe as we know it!! But I hope 343i never does that. It's gimmicky, one of the reasons why I got tired with comic books, and usually the writer will trade all traces of character development for spectacle. Usually in those kinds of stories only the main characters come out as any better, and even then it's not always the case because the writer(s) have to make sure they make room in the story for Joe-gunner who did that one thing in that one story that no one ever read.

Buuuuut considering this is only part 2 of the next saga, we're a long ways from having that happen yet.

I hope....
I hope Halo 6's campaign is big!
It's been 12 years since Ghosts of Onyx first released. I'd say that it's beyond the point where you can really complain about spoilers.

The only characters that I'm expecting from Halo 6 would be Cortana, the Warden Eternal, Exuberant Witness, Blue, Osiris, Palmer, and Lasky. Halo 5 already flopped when trying to characterize everyone. Expecting Red, Grey, the Banished, Romeo, and other Spartan-IV fireteams would be absurd unless 343 decided to give us a 40-mission campaign after six or seven years of development.
And only slightly less long since Glasslands came out, which was where they last showed up in any real role.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Seems to me that people did not really like the grand amount of characters that we see in halo 5. Halo 4 was more personaly in that regards with just Cortana and the chief in the campain in a main role (well besides the didact), the other characters were just there for fun.
I guess Crimson and Majestic will never be mentioned again, most people will not even have player Spartan Ops :( so I guess that that is not even the worst thing.

The worst thing that may happen is that we will see all characters from halo 5 back into it. In halo 5 it was already cramped with very little screentime, imagine if they also tried to get the expanded universe in there even more. I guess we need full feature film length cutscenes then to make so sense of it.

Would love to see some old school marine actions though. And the gravemind would be cool I guess.
I'm a veteran of Game of Thrones, so a plethora of characters doesn't bother me.

Also do we know that the Flood was absolutely contained?
I'm a veteran of Game of Thrones, so a plethora of characters doesn't bother me.

Also do we know that the Flood was absolutely contained?
Yeah game of thrones is pretty mad when it comes to character numbers.

Spoiler:
Show
I hope they make the characters different from each other and interesting (unlike Halo 5). In the campaign you should have the option of playing as Chief, Arbiter, Locke, or Buck every level (and if 343 has time, than they should make that a 4 player campaign).Hopefully Cortana is just being controlled by the Prometheans or guardians because the way she acts goes agent everything she's been in the past 4 games! It was one of 343's biggest mistake to make a beloved character like Cortana the villain, along with bringing in so many characters with so much screen time into the game JUST for squad based gamepaly. If they ditch the squad based gameplay, and only focus on the prominent characters, than we may have a good Halo game .
EchoLoco2 wrote:
I hope they make the characters different from each other and interesting (unlike Halo 5). In the campaign you should have the option of playing as Chief, Arbiter, Locke, or Buck every level (and if 343 has time, than they should make that a 4 player campaign).Hopefully Cortana is just being controlled by the Prometheans or guardians because the way she acts goes agent everything she's been in the past 4 games! It was one of 343's biggest mistake to make a beloved character like Cortana the villain, along with bringing in so many characters with so much screen time into the game JUST for squad based gamepaly. If they ditch the squad based gameplay, and only focus on the prominent characters, than we may have a good Halo game .
Because H5 Cortana IS NOT the same Cortana as the one we knew from HCE-H4
H5 Cortana is the amalgalm of the rampant fragments she released at the end of Halo 4, with a corrupted POW by the power the Domain gives her (absolute power corrupts absolutely)

I believe Leonhart was referring to LEGACY of Onyx, not GHOSTS of Onyx
Halo 6 will be the make it break it game of the franchise. If there are any micro transactions I’m out
EchoLoco2 wrote:
Because H5 Cortana IS NOT the same Cortana as the one we knew from HCE-H4
H5 Cortana is the amalgalm of the rampant fragments she released at the end of Halo 4, with a corrupted POW by the power the Domain gives her (absolute power corrupts absolutely)

I believe Leonhart was referring to LEGACY of Onyx, not GHOSTS of Onyx
Im ashamed to say it is Ghosts of Onyx i read😆Didn't expect to see Tom and Lucy in this topic.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4