[deleted]

OP

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
It would be class if we saw all the remaining Spartan 2's come together again in Halo 6 to enact some high risk desparate plan similar to Op Red Flag prior to Fall of Reach to stop the Created. Blue, Red, Grey, Omega teams, Naomi and any other Spartans I missed all meeting displaying a rare sight of humanity by these Gods of War and others even the Spartans IVs like Osiris, Majestic, Palmer being in awe of the collection of power and ability.

Even show the more subtle differences between the spartan classes.The II's keep there various helmets on, only chatting through in team comms, but on the outside everyone else sees the frightening cohesion and a few hand gestures which make no sense to them as they prep as a single unit, where the IV's have their helmets off huddled in their various teams doing mission preps while Palmer/ Jun with team leads in a command huddle organising strike ops.

At the end they are all briefed by Halsey, Lasky, Osman even Hood so as to show the gravity of the mission and humanity calling on their greatest warriors one more time. If it isn't too cringe even have a still crippled Musa and Osman come over to talk to their brothers and sisters for what could be the last time.

That will be awesome. 343i, monitors take notes. Make it happen.
It would be class if we saw all the remaining Spartan 2's come together again in Halo 6 to enact some high risk desparate plan similar to Op Red Flag prior to Fall of Reach to stop the Created. Blue, Red, Grey, Omega teams, Naomi and any other Spartans I missed all meeting displaying a rare sight of humanity by these Gods of War and others even the Spartans IVs like Osiris, Majestic, Palmer being in awe of the collection of power and ability.

Even show the more subtle differences between the spartan classes.The II's keep there various helmets on, only chatting through in team comms, but on the outside everyone else sees the frightening cohesion and a few hand gestures which make no sense to them as they prep as a single unit, where the IV's have their helmets off huddled in their various teams doing mission preps while Palmer/ Jun with team leads in a command huddle organising strike ops.

At the end they are all briefed by Halsey, Lasky, Osman even Hood so as to show the gravity of the mission and humanity calling on their greatest warriors one more time. If it isn't too cringe even have a still crippled Musa and Osman come over to talk to their brothers and sisters for what could be the last time.

I think that this would be hugely complicated for the majority of the community who is not invested as much in the extended universe though. How would you give all those characters some screen tie?
It feels like that Halo 5 was already so unpersonal. Halo 6 should be a little more personal story in my opinion. Just John and his fight with Cortana.

I think that this would be hugely complicated for the majority of the community who is not invested as much in the extended universe though. How would you give all those characters some screen tie?
It feels like that Halo 5 was already so unpersonal. Halo 6 should be a little more personal story in my opinion. Just John and his fight with Cortana.
I agree that in the end, it should boil down to just those two. The scene I am talking about is more on infinity in a cutscene. We already have Red team for HW2 tied in and I think you underestimate how much the fan base knows, granted not intimately about the wider universe and characters.

I agree that in the end, it should boil down to just those two. The scene I am talking about is more on infinity in a cutscene. We already have Red team for HW2 tied in and I think you underestimate how much the fan base knows, granted not intimately about the wider universe and characters.
I think that is the best way to go about it if you want to include the side characters but also keep a more personal story. I would like the main story to be about MC and blue team dealing with Cortana, but it would be awesome if there was a cinematic early in the game where there is a big briefing showing all of the different groups together. I think they could/should show red and gray teams interacting with blue team. I don't think that would turn off many players even if they don't know who those characters are as long as they contain it in one or two cinematics, and it would be great fan service to those who have played HW and read the novels.

Also, since the whole Cortana and the guardians thing will likely be a galaxy-wide conflict, all of the groups and factions will need to go to different locations. That way, in the big briefing cinematic, you could have red team being told to go to planet whatever and your mission is XYZ, gray team goes somewhere else to do ABC, arbiter and the elites go do their thing, and then blue team goes somewhere else to deal with Cortana. That way the core campaign can focus on blue team and their mission. And then at the end they could maybe bring all of them together for a big battle and have different objectives for each squad and maybe blue team links up with one of the other Spartan teams. Sort of like "the covenant" mission in halo 3 where you have Johnson, MC, and Arbiter going to different places to shut down a shield or whatever.

I think the main thing they need to do is make better use of cinematics when telling the story and introducing new characters. That was the main problem for me with halo 5's campaign. It seemed like each cinematic ended abruptly during crucial parts of conversations or at key story points.
hiw epic wouldn’t it be if halo 6 would have references from series like Arby n the chief
No.
I'd truly enjoy if Blue Team and Red Team we're to cross paths, even if momentarily. I'm hoping they don't keep HW2 events (at least the Ark) isolated from Halo 6.

However, a side thought I had as I typed this is if the general fanbase thinks the writers can and\or will properly handle these character meet-ups (specifically, Blue and Red teams meeting up) in Halo 6.
Seems alot of fans want the Spartan 2 to meet up again
I know Onyx is locked away in slipspace but...maybe we could see Tom, Lucy and Chief Mendez?
Noooo you spoiled Ghosts of Onyx for me:(am halfway through the bookT_T
It's been 12 years since Ghosts of Onyx first released. I'd say that it's beyond the point where you can really complain about spoilers.

The only characters that I'm expecting from Halo 6 would be Cortana, the Warden Eternal, Exuberant Witness, Blue, Osiris, Palmer, and Lasky. Halo 5 already flopped when trying to characterize everyone. Expecting Red, Grey, the Banished, Romeo, and other Spartan-IV fireteams would be absurd unless 343 decided to give us a 40-mission campaign after six or seven years of development.
I would wait 10 years if there was a promise of a 40 mission epic campaign that brought every major character into the plot in some shape or form. Especially if they had top notch cutscenes and an exceptionally well written plot.
Halo 6 will be the make it break it game of the franchise. If there are any micro transactions I’m out
Well... it's already been confirmed that there will be micro-transactions in Halo 6 so...
Spoiler:
Show
Where has it been confirmed? So far as I've seen there's been no news whatsoever in regards to Halo 6.
Where has it been confirmed? So far as I've seen there's been no news whatsoever in regards to Halo 6.
There was a recent interview, stating that they thought that the req system is non-intrusive. Or something along these lines.
I want red team in the game so I can see a cutscene of them uniting with Blue Team.
This would be awesome! I love Red Team. I really appreciated the level in HW2 when Jerome makes a comment about being glad to know that John is still around.
There was a recent interview, stating that they thought that the req system is non-intrusive. Or something along these lines.
So that talks about Halo 5, then? Also the REQ system is non-intrusive.
So that talks about Halo 5, then? Also the REQ system is non-intrusive.
That's a subjective statement. In some regards it certainly is non-intrusive. But on the other hand, it influences warzone games a lot.
That's a subjective statement. In some regards it certainly is non-intrusive. But on the other hand, it influences warzone games a lot.
It's essential to Warzone. That's hardly intrusive. The biggest complaint against the REQ system seems to be the (fallacious) claim that it's "pay-to-win"; this is false because even if I have 22 ONI Scorpions that I shelled out money to maybe get, I still need to play well enough in order to use them, play well enough to keep them during battle, and continue to play well should I lose a tank and not have enough REQ points to employ another one. In no way does paying for a trove of Gold REQ Packs guarantee winning in the slightest.
It's essential to Warzone. That's hardly intrusive. The biggest complaint against the REQ system seems to be the (fallacious) claim that it's "pay-to-win"; this is false because even if I have 22 ONI Scorpions that I shelled out money to maybe get, I still need to play well enough in order to use them, play well enough to keep them during battle, and continue to play well should I lose a tank and not have enough REQ points to employ another one. In no way does paying for a trove of Gold REQ Packs guarantee winning in the slightest.
Completely true, however, it is certainly the case that, especially if you do not pay for the packs, newer players are hard pressed for good req cards, which places them in a disadvantage.
On another note, I remember my first few days of playing, where I would only have the normal BR and magnum for example.
Oh god, this deja vu.
Warzone is intetionally a pay-to-win, unbalanced, chaotic gamemode, I agree 100%. The same thing goes for the REQ system's complaint. It only influences aesthetics, not the whole game. Yes, it's tedious to get what you truly want, but since you can't get duplicates and all the aesthetic option that you get in a pack are permanent, it becomes easier for that helmet you want so much to appear. There's no need to pay a God-knows-how-much to get that helmet. You just need to keep playing, just like the other Halos and waste the in-game currency you get for each game in a pack hopeful for the helmet to appear.

Not to mention that you're not forced to play Warzone. But since people consider every lootbox system pay-to-win, even if Warzone wan't included, everyone would still consider the system pay-to-win, regardless if it gave you aesthetics or not (No, I haven't forgotten about Titanfall 2), because it's 343. In my honest opinion, 343 did the REQ system right. As long as the system doesn't influence the whole game except the look of your character, it's all fine.
In singleplayer we will play only as Chief.And all the damned characters will be in Battlefront style multiplayer,available through loot boxes as heroes.There is also speculation that M$ will buy EA.
In singleplayer we will play only as Chief.And all the damned characters will be in Battlefront style multiplayer,available through loot boxes as heroes.There is also speculation that M$ will buy EA.
I don't think that they will do that to multiplayer, it would nullify the halo feel to the game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4