Forums / Community / Halo Universe

DMR or Battle Rifle? Which one do you prefer?

OP REX J HOUSTON

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Halo 2 Battle Rifle all the way, Halo 5 one is crap
DMR, I like the accuracy on it more than the Battle Rifle.
The halo 2 BR for sure it's a great all round weapon but the DMR if playing a supporting role and keeping the enemy locked down.
LbonB312 wrote:
Halo CE Pistol by far.
When you play the second level of Combat Evolved on Legendary, you very quickly come to realise that the CE Pistol is very overrated.
Everything is overrated on Legendary except plasma pistol.
LbonB312 wrote:
LbonB312 wrote:
Halo CE Pistol by far.
When you play the second level of Combat Evolved on Legendary, you very quickly come to realise that the CE Pistol is very overrated.
Everything is overrated on Legendary except plasma pistol.
The BR and DMR are still accurate weapons. Once you form any amount of distance between you and your enemies (as you are forced to on the level "Halo") the Halo 1 pistol becomes terribly inaccurate.
The battle rifle because of how long it’s been in the game I knew the BR before I knew the DMR
I actually prefer the Auto Rifle, in all honesty, with the Pistol riding back up. That combo is the general purpose, come-what-may, workhorse for all scenarios. But if I was to deploy with only one of the provided choices, I like the utility of the Battle Rifle.
The BR because i believe that it kill faster and i like the 3 bullets round.
The DMR would normally be the better weapon, but due the fact that my aim isn’t that good, I can land more shots with the battle rifle.
BR55
DMR hands down, never liked the burst feature and for that matter...wasting ammo
Why not the Battle rifle from the halo 2 OG E3 trailer? ;)
Halo 2 BR over everything else.
Halo 3 BR, that would have to be my go to. Even with the "evil" spread.
RABIH117 wrote:
DMR hands down, never liked the burst feature and for that matter...wasting ammo
Why not the Battle rifle from the halo 2 OG E3 trailer? ;)
As i said, burst fire is a waste if ammo to me, if i cant to it in one shot then im doing something wrong
It depends on the situation but I like the battle rifle.
I still stand with the original DMR from Reach. It was beautifully constructed for a new weapon of it's time. And it was there first time we saw something like that, that could rival the beloved battle rifle.
Love the DMR the most but I do have soft spot for the BR from H3
I’d say I enjoy them both equally.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5