Forums / Community / Halo Universe

DMR or Battle Rifle? Which one do you prefer?

OP REX J HOUSTON

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
DMR feels more natural and has better aim
I prefer the BR, the DMR is too slow
Plus the BR has almost no bloom, and the recoil is over by the time you can fire the next burst
Which one of the 2 most popular and mid to long range UNSC weapons do you prefer to use? The single shot DMR, or the 3 burst round Battle Rifle?
DMR would be perfect for Prometheans, but assuming halo infinite will not have many forerunners I think Battle rifles. None of that halo 4 or halo 5 or halo 3 battler rifles those are boring and weak. Depends, only the halo reach is fun to use, but its nothing compared to the Halo 2 battle rifle.

The Battle Rifle
Dmr.
It’s great in Reach even if the weapon bloom does make it kind of luck based sometimes.

But in halo 4, The Br.
In halo 5, Dmr.

so overall, Dmr
I enjoyed both the BR and DMR from launch H5 but now it’s situational based. If the H2BR wasn’t a thing for H5 then I would say the DMR, especially since I would NEVER pick up a BR in ranked now!
I like the DMR but My Halo 2 rootes make me like the BR more. I've always liked the way the BR looks and the 3 round burs.
While I like the way the Reach DMR handles much more.
Which one of the 2 most popular and mid to long range UNSC weapons do you prefer to use? The single shot DMR, or the 3 burst round Battle Rifle?
Why isn't this in the pole forums? But DNR, i think i like it bc of the grunt birthday skull, its just so satisfying, but also I like it better than the recoil and the terrible aim i have with the BR. Idk why, but I play so much better woth the DMR.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5