Forums / Community / Halo Universe

dr halsey lour

OP PTSI 93

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Yes! Reading all of this is making my valentines day awesome. The art between games is a argument my buddy had as well saying Halsey looked so much older then when she left Reach.
PTSI 93 wrote:
Yes! Reading all of this is making my valentines day awesome. The art between games is a argument my buddy had as well saying Halsey looked so much older then when she left Reach.
It just comes down to a difference in graphics. Besides, Reach was set in 2552 and Halo 5 is set in 2558. That’s just a six year difference. And really, they aren’t going to make a slightly younger model for one cutscene.
PTSI 93 wrote:
It just comes down to a difference in graphics. Besides, Reach was set in 2552 and Halo 5 is set in 2558. That’s just a six year difference. And really, they aren’t going to make a slightly younger model for one cutscene.
six years... known rampancy happens around 7 years... send in the clone....still clutching straws lol..
PTSI 93 wrote:
PTSI 93 wrote:
six years... known rampancy happens around 7 years... send in the clone....still clutching straws lol..
Can we think logically and not grasp at straws? I don't mean to be rude, but holding out for the answer you want to hear doesn't lead to a productive discussion. For 5 of those 6 years it was presumed that Chief and Cortana were dead and gone, so the rampant point is irrelevant. Nor would ONI conceivably let Halsey make a new Cortana model in their custody. That's like giving a prisoner the keys to the jail.
PTSI 93 wrote:
PTSI 93 wrote:
Can we think logically and not grasp at straws? I don't mean to be rude, but holding out for the answer you want to hear doesn't lead to a productive discussion. For 5 of those 6 years it was presumed that Chief and Cortana were dead and gone, so the rampant point is irrelevant. Nor would ONI conceivably let Halsey make a new Cortana model in their custody. That's like giving a prisoner the keys to the jail.
some are more optimistic, some are more pessimistic, its about a sliver of hope. would you conceive ONI to let Halsey steal children raise them as super solders and replace them with flash clones? They still had a war to win.
PTSI 93 wrote:
PTSI 93 wrote:
PTSI 93 wrote:
some are more optimistic, some are more pessimistic, its about a sliver of hope. would you conceive ONI to let Halsey steal children raise them as super solders and replace them with flash clones? They still had a war to win.
Halsey didn't steal the children, ONI did. She suggested that children would be the ideal specimens for the Spartan-II Program. ONI could have shot down that proposal at any time yet they approved it and went about with the abductions. Same with everything else. Either way, that's all still irrelevant. Like I said, Halsey being given access to make a new Cortana could only go badly for ONI. When she was making the Spartans, she and ONI were working together. After Halo 3, she was kept imprisoned and shuffled to whatever project they wanted. Completely different contexts.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2