"N" => "9",
"o" => "0",
"T" => "2",
"F" => "4",
"S" => "6",
"E" => "8",
"Y" => "E",
"Z" => "F",

To get a hex string, interpret that as a series of bytes, decode that in Base64, decode the result again in Base64 and you get this message:

//LiMgHKKFCFBBe. KBLi3 HLiLiBKK ArBClScFArBBe. CFBMgBe ArBSPArCa - PSTiPArNaFBe: HCaCaBSiCaFPSi PSK,FBeBSiCaFCFBBe SPCaBSiCaFHMg HeBNaBSiKCaBFSi ArFKNa. BSiArPScCaB CaP CHLiFMgFCaMn CaP FSiTiBKCaFNHCaB. VFMgMg ArBSPArCa HeHLiNa HKHS. BPC//

To be continued.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm a little late to the party

but

COOKIES!
Cookies yum. And all these people commenting have sweet badges. When are any more coming back??
Working magic like always.
We have an Operations Center now.

New recruits and current operatives can use this to find resources and read updates without needing to go though all the pages in this thread and potentially others.

Side note this went under everyones radar but in this post.
Quote:
Have you ever played "Where is Hydra?"
Was changed to
Quote:
Have you ever played "Where is LHufn2AeExb=?"
Making archiving such stuff a priority we must do.
Ah, atomic numbers, was wondering how you got past that part, well done.
It was always one above the rest...
SH9hfX:2JHuvc4dheHimJISzeYSpQx1LMj1vMj5uMj1uMT5uMT1vMT5uMj1uMT5uMT1vMT5uMj1vMj1uMT1vMT5uMT1uMT5uMT1vMT1uMj1vMT5uMT1vMT1vMT1vMT5uMj5uMj5uMj1>
i thought meming wasnt allowed on these forums?
CIA391 wrote:
Quote:
Have you ever played "Where is LHufn2AeExb=?"
ROT13, then base 64 decode twice, and you get:
Quote:
hydrAI
Likely meant as a hint, particularly for newcomers.
SkySaps wrote:
This isn't memeing, it's a very, very delayed continuation of an ARG that was originally (and officially) tied to the release of Halo 4. A reunion of sorts :) Here's an old thread if you want to see what some of it was about.
Dev beat me, couldn't format the quote on my mobile :(
SkySaps wrote:
Bad memes are banned, unless you're a rogue AI
devoltar wrote:
SkySaps wrote:
This isn't memeing, it's a very, very delayed continuation of an ARG that was originally (and officially) tied to the release of Halo 4. A reunion of sorts :) Here's an old thread if you want to see what some of it was about.
*And tied to the Spartan Series and a lil bit of MCC. But that continuation was more a game our Commander did than actual link to the ARG.
devoltar wrote:
SkySaps wrote:
A continuation of a Halo 4 ARG? Does this mean Halo 4: 2 is confirmed?

Very glad to see more from this ARG though. A lot of how you guys find your solutions flies way over my head, but it’s still interesting to read nonetheless!
Make it worth it.
Spoiler:
Show
Does Bekenstein-risk imply anything obvious in the Halo universe? Jacob Bekenstein was known for his black-hole related physics work, could it be related?
AMBR8978 wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Does Bekenstein-risk imply anything obvious in the Halo universe? Jacob Bekenstein was known for his black-hole related physics work, could it be related?
Could also be related to this. Bekenstein bound. But a severe lack of information kinda makes it hard to be 100% clear atm.
CIA391 wrote:
AMBR8978 wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Could also be related to this. Bekenstein bound. But a severe lack of information kinda makes it hard to be 100% clear atm.
Interesting, wonder if this somehow relates to REF. UNDD 5213.9-R?
AMBR8978 wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
AMBR8978 wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
I would guess something a little more recent. 2559 is kinda during the Guardians being spreadout. So it "might" refer to something Cortana is interested in.
AMBR8978 wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
AMBR8978 wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Excised Leave extracts:
"Telemetry confirms AI growth is beyond exponential! Appears instantaneous. From the temporal discrepancy?"
"Data-transfer buffer blown — capable of 148 hours at maximum rate."
Bekenstein Bound principle:
In computer science, this implies that there is a maximum information-processing rate (Bremermann's limit) for a physical system that has a finite size and energy, and that a Turing machine with finite physical dimensions and unbounded memory is not physically possible. Upon exceeding the Bekenstein bound a storage medium would collapse into a black hole.

Without going into the Space/Time effects of a black hole (possibly located in Slipspace on top of that), I think there is some interesting similarities.

It would be nice to get the full report from ViolentORKid and learn the facility's location.
Just spotted the command centre. Thanks for pulling this together. Not sure how I missed it all.

Thought I should post this as I found it strange a couple of days back. maybe unrelated but strange it showed up just as this is kicking off.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/ytyrtfdfdfeddscdaw1wwqw222qwq/52c849fd-d1c1-4973-ad02-f66d13677a6f/posts

An admin locked it but maybe new admin? I sent stckboy a message about it but never got a reply either way?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6