Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Eating Stale Cookies during a firefight

OP Sec3OP36516

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
StillEuan wrote:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/ytyrtfdfdfeddscdaw1wwqw222qwq/52c849fd-d1c1-4973-ad02-f66d13677a6f/postsAn admin locked it but maybe new admin? I sent stckboy a message about it but never got a reply either way?
Not had a chance to reply to much over the last few days. That's post is just someone posting spam, we generally know which ones are legit and which ones aren't
stckrboy wrote:
StillEuan wrote:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/ytyrtfdfdfeddscdaw1wwqw222qwq/52c849fd-d1c1-4973-ad02-f66d13677a6f/postsAn admin locked it but maybe new admin? I sent stckboy a message about it but never got a reply either way?
Not had a chance to reply to much over the last few days. That's post is just someone posting spam, we generally know which ones are legit and which ones aren't
Thanks. Although why the hell would you join a forum just to post that? It's the only post they have.
StillEuan wrote:
Thanks. Although why the hell would you join a forum just to post that? It's the only post they have.
Always the potential it's a bot. People are weird
StillEuan wrote:
Just spotted the command centre. Thanks for pulling this together. Not sure how I missed it all.
The Command Centre is getting a minor IRC/Discord update also. Nothing major but adds a tiny bit of clarity to some stuff here.
Do we know what the bio says? I cant convert it.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/sec3op36516

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
StillEuan wrote:
Do we know what the bio says? I cant convert it.
SepheusIX wrote:
The signature says "SURFACE IS NOTHING, TRUE VALUE IS NOT EASILY WON, TRUST NO ONE... BUT LEARN WHEN TO TRUST"
stckrboy wrote:
StillEuan wrote:
Do we know what the bio says? I cant convert it.
SepheusIX wrote:
The signature says "SURFACE IS NOTHING, TRUE VALUE IS NOT EASILY WON, TRUST NO ONE... BUT LEARN WHEN TO TRUST"
Is that from the Bio on the profile page or the signature in posts?
Oh, right. Bio has been cracked as well. I think that was a code of some sort, will see if I can dig out the solution later
stckrboy wrote:
Oh, right. Bio has been cracked as well. I think that was a code of some sort, will see if I can dig out the solution later
Just wondered if it had been changed?
CIA391 wrote:
AMBR8978 wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Does Bekenstein-risk imply anything obvious in the Halo universe? Jacob Bekenstein was known for his black-hole related physics work, could it be related?
Could also be related to this. Bekenstein bound. But a severe lack of information kinda makes it hard to be 100% clear atm.
It was indeed the Bekenstein bound/limit. The idea was to hit this limitation and saturate the emergent AI with information.
SepheusIX wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
AMBR8978 wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Does Bekenstein-risk imply anything obvious in the Halo universe? Jacob Bekenstein was known for his black-hole related physics work, could it be related?
Could also be related to this. Bekenstein bound. But a severe lack of information kinda makes it hard to be 100% clear atm.
It was indeed the Bekenstein bound/limit. The idea was to hit this limitation and saturate the emergent AI with information.
But with the Domain being present. Perhaps that limitation is none existant now. And its a risk that future attempts to saturate stuff doesnt work?
Seems like an COMMs relay was caught up in a ban.

Original message

ama666e73724e76 -> amasafeAi
57P4755697658494P4Ɔ6651534249695Ǝ6249636Ɔ6Ɐ48565 -> Here to ONLY help.
uzʌɟɟʌƃɐɹʎʎɹdʞɹ ɟʌʌɐɹʇɐʌ zɥƃɐuƃ: -> :tantum ingeniis excellentissima

Working on the main data drop.
SepheusIX wrote:
Seems like an COMMs relay was caught up in a ban.

Original messageama666e73724e76 -> amasafeAi
57P4755697658494P4Ɔ6651534249695Ǝ6249636Ɔ6Ɐ48565 -> Here to ONLY help.
uzʌɟɟʌƃɐɹʎʎɹdʞɹ ɟʌʌɐɹʇɐʌ zɥƃɐuƃ: -> :tantum ingeniis excellentissima

Working on the main data drop.
"tantum ingeniis excellentissima" is latin for "Only geniuses"
Operational Update 002 notification. //Link//
This is a lil background into into the cookies in general, and also stuff regarding the user being talked about above.
stckrboy wrote:
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
Is this related to current operation?
Related to this:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/db05ce78845f4120b062c50816008e5d/topics/57p4755697658494p4%c9%946651534249695%c7%9d6249636%c9%946%c9%9048565/fa7f0d0f-038f-45b5-a887-2a1821885927/postsAccount was accidentally flagged and the post moved out of view. Has now been reinstated. Image is a screenshot of the user profile
Its in the Operational Update 002 Sp00kyM0nk. Its recommended that prior to asking questions OPs read it to ensure they are caught up to speed.
SepheusIX wrote:
Seems like an COMMs relay was caught up in a ban.

Original messageama666e73724e76 -> amasafeAi
57P4755697658494P4Ɔ6651534249695Ǝ6249636Ɔ6Ɐ48565 -> Here to ONLY help.
uzʌɟɟʌƃɐɹʎʎɹdʞɹ ɟʌʌɐɹʇɐʌ zɥƃɐuƃ: -> :tantum ingeniis excellentissima

Working on the main data drop.
Main drop:

uzʌɟɟʌƃɐɹʎʎɹdʞɹ ɟʌʌɐɹʇɐʌ zɥƃɐuƃ:
Spoiler:
Show
In this case, * is a divider with negative and positive numbers in between. negative numbers signify a number of zeroes, positive numbers signify ones (Major props to OPCalliber for spotting this!) so for example -12-32*-11-31-11* becomes 01100011 01000101, or "cE" in ascii.

So converting to binary then to ascii we get :
Spoiler:
Show
Base64 decode, reverse, and base64 decode again, we find:
Spoiler:
Show
Hype! Way to crush it muh bois
Wait... What the hell is going on in this thread? Is it some kind of mystery or game? I'M CONFUSED.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6