Eating Stale Cookies during a firefight

OP Sec3OP36516

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
Anyone find it weird that the Bungie Favorites from Halo 3 got updated with files from 1/4/2018 from someone named ONI Section 3? I've explored it, but didn't really find anything, but I find it weird for it to have be updated so recently by someone named.... such thing.
Anyone find it weird that the Bungie Favorites from Halo 3 got updated with files from 1/4/2018 from someone named ONI Section 3? I've explored it, but didn't really find anything, but I find it weird for it to have be updated so recently by someone named.... such thing.
Some of the forums Section3 guys noticed this yesterday? With this ARG kicking up again I'm sure we could be in for a surprise and Halo 6 will be announced at E3. (I can dream)
ske7ch cleared this up on reddit. It's nothing ARG related.
https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/8a5ekx/bungie_favorites_on_halo_3_halo_3_odst_has_been/dwx20yk/
Quote:
Sorry, not much to see here in reality. Microsoft is in the process of instituting new expanded privacy policies across the company which has some big implications on how player info is stored/displayed. Essentially, once this company-wide initiative is in place, customers who choose to opt out must be removed from everything, everywhere.
So, if I told MSFT "Hey I want all my info removed from your products and services" then everything associated with my gamertag would also have to be purged. We can do this ad hoc on a lot of things (such as Waypoint, so in this case all stats and info associated with 'ske7ch' would get replaced with something like 'unknown player') but for these legacy services it's a lot more cumbersome. So, to hedge against this coming up down the road when we may or may not be able to respond in a swift manner, we're proactively replacing/re-associating that Favorites content to get ahead of it. Make sense? #dreamcrusher
We have 2 new posts in the ama666e73724e76 thread now called "AI ASSISTANCE COMM"

Maybe everyone went to bed before these were posted?

1st one

Spoiler:
Show
2nd one

Spoiler:
Show
StillEuan wrote:
We have 2 new posts in the ama666e73724e76 thread now called "AI ASSISTANCE COMM"Maybe everyone went to bed before these were posted?

1st one

Spoiler:
Show
2nd one

Spoiler:
Show
Better gas up the sawfish!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...