Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Every piece of halo media/story in order?

OP BicuspidTube09

Alright, so I am currently reading the books, and I was wondering if someone could compile a list of every single piece of halo media/story in chronological order, I literally want to know every single thing that has been released. These games have some of the best lore and storytelling I have ever seen. I absolutely love it, I started playing halo quite a while ago but never thought about reading the books and whatnot. I now know that I want to, I would really appreciate if someone could compile a huge list of everything in chronological order for people who want to read and find out the entire backstory.

-Steven
In order (roughly for some of them) from earliest times (Forerunner Era) to present times (Post-Halo 4):

Cryptum
Primordium
Silientium
Contact Harvest
Halo Wars
Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn
The Cole Protocol
Helljumper
Bloodline
The Fall of Reach
Halo: Reach
Halo: Combat Evolved/The Flood
First Strike
Halo 2 (Before the level Arbiter)
Halo 3 ODST
Halo 2 (After the level Arbiter)
Broken Circle
Ghosts Of Onyx
Uprising
Halo 3
Glasslands
Thursday War
Mortal Dictata
Halo: Spartan Assault
Halo 4
Halo: Spartan Strike
Halo Escalation
Halo Nightfall
Halo 5: Guardians
Also CIA3....whatever he has very detailed and chronological lists in general discussion...or maybe it's in the lore section...ya I think it's here. He has them for everything before Halo 4 and then another thread comprised of everything Halo 4 and on. It's pretty amazing, I got it favored, but can't paste it due to being on mobile. :/
Also CIA3....whatever he has very detailed and chronological lists in general discussion...or maybe it's in the lore section...ya I think it's here. He has them for everything before Halo 4 and then another thread comprised of everything Halo 4 and on. It's pretty amazing, I got it favored, but can't paste it due to being on mobile. :/
Agreed. See CIA391's Canon Order thread.