Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Fav Halo Book?

OP KpOnTheRadio

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Fav Halo Book?
Definitely a tough choice between "Broken Circle", "Hunters in the Dark" or "Ghosts of Onyx". However a warning is that Ghosts of Onyx has an incredibly sad ending lol.
Either Fall of Reach or First Strike
Either Fall of Reach or First Strike
Same. Love the development of the Chief's character in terms of his personality and his relationship with his Spartans - it's what got me invested in the Halo Universe in the first place. :)

Though I have to give kudos to Greg Bear's Forerunner books. While they're not my favorite to read, as they can be pretty heady at times, what they do for the lore of the franchise itself is marvelous.
I really loved both Fall of Reach and Ghosts of Onyx.
First Strike has to be my fav, as it brings Cheif, Cortana and Johnson form the games and also gives us Blue Team and Halsey in a compelling story that not only is great in its own right, but also helps to explain the events between CE and 2.

But all of the books are great in their own respects.
I very much liked First Strike. It is, in my opinion, the quintessential Halo Novel. It's like Halo's Empire Strikes Back. Silentium is arguably on the same level, too. That book's a work of art.
Silentium !
Fall of Reach&Silentium.
Fall of Reach and Contact Harvest have to be my favorites, but i'm still waiting for Last Light!
Forerunner trilogy for me. Cryptum, Primordium, and Silentium. Amazing series right there.
Definitely a tough choice between "Broken Circle", "Hunters in the Dark" or "Ghosts of Onyx". However a warning is that Ghosts of Onyx has an incredibly sad ending lol.
Ghosts of Onyx has a sadder beginning imo

Ghosts of Onyx or Halo Evolutions Volume I & II just because of all the good stories
The Cole Protocol
A tie between Ghosts of Onyx and Last Light.
Silentium,the forerunner saga books were really cool and we'll done I fort.
Fall of Reach was still my favorite, very descriptive. And I think every Halo book afterwards took precedent from it.
cole protocol. grey team is hard as FK
Either Ghosts of Onyx or Last Light. Both are just amazing.
Fall of Reach or the Kilo-5 trilogy.
First Strike.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2