Favorite Covenant Species?

OP A sLackEr X

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
The Elites have always been my favorite because of their complex culture and deep, ancient roots. That and they are amazing fighters.

But you cant beat the Grunts with their panicked squeals of horror, nor some of their incredibly funny lines.
Elites.
Sangheili And Jiralhanea. The two warrior cultures
as with most of you I would have to go with the Sangheili, ive noticed that a few of u have chosen the Huragok, Kig-yar, and Lekgolo, I will also agree to those as well, excellent back stories, and fun to either fight against or with, lol
Brutes. Underrated as hell, but I love them.
Dead. My favorite Covenant species of Alpha Bravo is KIA. 30 plus years of Human-Covenant War, means no love lost for any of them. I can tolerate Sangheilli, in the post-war climate, I suppose.
The Sangheili and the Jiralhanae are my favorite Covenant species. I really like the bitter rivalry between the two groups which existed long before the Great Schism.
I'm going to have to go with the Grunts. They have a good backstory and don't seem to be inherently bad, they just got swept up into the mix.
Easily the Unggoy! I was sneaking up on some elites for an assassination, and a grunt popped up and yelled, “Humans!!!”
My favorite species in game is the Grunts. They say some fun things.
Lorewise, however, my favorite are the Elites. They started out as the generic honorbound warrior-race, but have been turned into a unique culture. It's always interesting to read about their culture, with things like how they consider doctors to be dishonorable, or how they believe that, once a weapon is drawn, it cannot be put away unless blood is spilled. Stuff like that makes them more than the generic sci-fi warrior-race they started as.
I like Sangheili as they're really interesting culture and species wise but I absolutely adore and love the Grunts as they're funny as heck and the odd occasion of being able to do a sneak attack kicking one of a cliff is sadly satisfying hahaha! I always like following them as they run away after seeing me, flailing their dorky arms in the air screaming 'Run away!" and panicking.
Not quite TECHNICALLY Covenant but I love the Huragok.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Sangheilis and Lekgolo. *cough* not *cough* Jiralhanae *cough*
Grunts it's so funny to listen to them talk.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4