Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Favorite Halo faction?

OP HI7491

Banished, Covenant, UNSC, Flood, Forerunners,
A bit basic, but I go with what I know, and I prefer the UNSC. Banished are too unpredictable and lawless, the Covenant is too dogmatic, the Flood are too insane, and the Forerunners are too arrogant. Humanity kinda fits somewhere in the middle of all those, which makes the UNSC very relatable.
UNSC, for the fact that although humanity can be both good and evil they’ll always act on the right decision.
The Flood (And the Precursors in a sense) I love the body horror and the creepy philosophy behind them.
I'm going to go entirely different and go for the independent Gao and Keepers of the One Freedom

Edit: or how could I forget: the Xellan Sangheili from Broken Circle.
Can Blue Team count as a faction considering the sheer number of baddies they’ve taken out?
tuhin94 wrote:
Can Blue Team count as a faction considering the sheer number of baddies they’ve taken out?
Sure why not?
Swords of Senghelios
Covenant or Banished for me, I just like how unique it is when it comes to having different species as one big army
UNSC all the way for me. Humanity be it bold, are the underdogs of the franchise but yet they still remain a player in this galactic game.
UNSC
UNSC at heart, love the flood for their fear factor but I think by far the banished, I've been waiting for us to encounter the banished apart from halo wars
UNSC during the human-Covenant war but overall the flood for their lore